Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 14th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P2 W1 D1 L0

Post Match- Galatasary 3-2

Read 1280 times
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Sep 27, 2006 11:41:18 pm
      Wow, what can i say, a good performance all round for 90% of the game, don't know what happened to our back four again, just lost concentration for a bit and look what happened, glad it was over in the end.  I was biting my nails for the last 20 mins though   :D   Excellent goals especially Çrouchies second, i look forward to the next game......we can do this chaps !!  :D  :D  :D

P.S  Galatasary fans were singing Liverpool at the end !!  Respect between the  fans was nice to see and hear.
      Jabba
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,375 posts |
      Reply #1: Sep 27, 2006 11:45:02 pm
      An excellent start - I thought we were going to wipe the floor with them.

A bit too nervy at the end but hmmm....

we did get three points didn't we.

Shouldn't have conceded two.  Hope we learn a few lessons but we took our chances early on which is a promising sign.

Kuyt and Crouch it is then...!
      Darth Joe
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 846 posts | 31 
      Reply #2: Sep 28, 2006 12:11:42 am
      agger was impressive in defence but i think if we had hyypia on those crosses and headers would at least be met with strong aerial challenges from good 'ol sami. but nevertheless, we were never going to lose, we're liverpool!

good game i say. walk on, reds!
      Crazy Horse
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,324 posts | 39 
      Reply #3: Sep 28, 2006 12:34:32 pm
      We dont do any thing the easy way. We was in total control, it was good performance and yet I was hanging on and praying for the final whistle? Work that one out!
      tonyg99
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 33 posts |
      Reply #4: Sep 29, 2006 10:14:52 am
      Crouchy! What a goal! I personally like Kuyt as a player and person, so i would have him up front, and probably partner him with Crouch due to his undeniable goal scoring ability at the moment. Especially if we have Pennant whipping in as many crosses as he has of late Crouch and Kuyt are by far the most preferred aerial strikers of ours. Even though Bellamy is a good player and will start getting frequent goals once he gets the first.

Quick Reply