Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 22nd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P10 W7 D0 L3

Arsenal v Liverpool - match thread

Read 26688 times
      niksluvslfc
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,234 posts | 23 
      Re: Arsenal v Liverpool - match thread
      Reply #345: Dec 22, 2008 03:21:50 pm
      I really think we need to play babel asa central striker at least once and see how he does !
      scallyon
      • Forum Neil Ruddock

• 154 posts |
      Reply #346: Dec 22, 2008 03:26:36 pm
      End of year report not good enough must do better
      Eem
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,018 posts | 89 
      Reply #347: Dec 22, 2008 04:32:10 pm
      Wenger claims his team were in control the second half! Bollocks were they! We were all over them!
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,039 posts | 3964 
      Reply #348: Dec 22, 2008 04:45:38 pm
      Mate, I'll leave the whingeing down to you. You seem a dab hand at that.. Please, continue
      :sipscupoftea:
      what about the other bit shithead,the 5 european cups who you gonna leave that too not your crew thats for sure :glugsapintofguinness:
      « Last Edit: Dec 22, 2008 06:20:11 pm by stuey »
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 40,418 posts | 8647 
      Reply #349: Dec 22, 2008 04:59:40 pm
      Watch it stuey, i got told off by Reepicheep for slagging the gooner c**t yesterday with the same thing.

Not my fault Arsenal are sh*te in Europe. Did well in that cup winners cup thing, whatever happened to that!

Cheeky cu*ts Arsenal fans, up until Adebayor got sent off we WERE all over them. Oh and it's the most physical I've seen Arsenal for some time and yes I agree with JD it is one of Wenger's shi**er teams he has put together.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,039 posts | 3964 
      Reply #350: Dec 22, 2008 06:55:26 pm
      Watch it stuey, I got told off by Reepicheep for slagging the gooner c**t yesterday with the same thing.

Not my fault Arsenal are sh*te in Europe. Did well in that cup winners cup thing, whatever happened to that!

Cheeky cu*ts Arsenal fans, up until Adebayor got sent off we WERE all over them. Oh and it's the most physical I've seen Arsenal for some time and yes I agree with JD it is one of Wenger's shi**er teams he has put together.
      whats the pr**k doin on this forum?the majority of arsenal lads are ok fair minded and don't bullshit,this asshole sounds like none of that more like a demented manc tryin to wind people up, its not worth reading mate.
      The Kopite91
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,654 posts | 246 
      Reply #351: Dec 22, 2008 07:11:50 pm
      I really think we need to play babel asa central striker at least once and see how he does !

I think its a risk we can't afford to take. Every game is vitally important at the moment. I'm all for giving players chances but in our current position (top of the league but in poor form) we need to play our strongest team. Also to bring babel in we have to take someone out, I think everyone is doing their individual job well. I think its just something that is going to have to wait!
      Eem
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,018 posts | 89 
      Reply #352: Dec 22, 2008 07:12:45 pm
      whats the pr**k doin on this forum?the majority of arsenal lads are ok fair minded and don't bullshit,this asshole sounds like none of that more like a demented manc tryin to wind people up, its not worth reading mate.

I'll second that.
      red kop
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 179 posts | -8 
      Reply #353: Dec 22, 2008 07:14:41 pm
       ???Dont waste your time with these wanabes stuey they belong to the lip service club , yes all talk no silverware .he must be feeling left out
      red kop
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 179 posts | -8 
      Reply #354: Dec 22, 2008 07:17:06 pm
      everton 2  plastic flags 000000000 .
      gareth g
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 15,469 posts | 366 
      Reply #355: Dec 22, 2008 07:23:44 pm
      Steady on Stuey mate , Reepicheep is a lady , so why call her pr**k . Every one on this forum is entitled to his or her opinion. Unless the Mods step in .
      carragerrard
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,584 posts | 94 
      Reply #356: Dec 22, 2008 07:47:05 pm
      Just don't waste your time on such sh*t*y comments from c*nts who are not  REDS fans
         they just cant face that Liverpool are top of the crop and playing not to their best
        Just wait till we regain the full squad and form

gareth g
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 15,469 posts | 366 
      Reply #357: Dec 22, 2008 07:59:52 pm
      Hold on a minuite , Reepicheep is Liverpool fan so why , the abuse?
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,039 posts | 3964 
      Reply #358: Dec 22, 2008 08:28:57 pm
      Steady on Stuey mate , Reepicheep is a lady , so why call her pr**k . Every one on this forum is entitled to his or her opinion. Unless the Mods step in .
      that wasn't an opinion Gareth that was a wind up from some smart ass cynic,constructive criticism is a good thing and as I said in the post the majority of Arsenal lads are fair and knowledgeable - that  was a wind up about Reepicheep.......right?  ;)
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Reply #359: Dec 22, 2008 08:32:50 pm
      Hold on a minuite , Reepicheep is Liverpool fan so why , the abuse?

I think both Stuey and xabigerrard were on about the Arsenal supporter not reepicheep gareth, to be honest I quite like a bit of banter with the opposition we put up with Foxy for ages. So as long as it stays banter, if they start making hateful posts then they will be gone. we have had a few on the forum and although they are not always liked they often contribute.
      The Kopite91
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,654 posts | 246 
      Reply #360: Dec 22, 2008 08:36:15 pm
      Mate, I'll leave the whingeing down to you. You seem a dab hand at that.. Please, continue
      :sipscupoftea:

Awww, there, there.  Only a bit of banter, pal. 
      And you'll find if you beat us on your patch, I'll still come on here to take the flak.  If your Mods don't hold an objection..
      As said previously, please continue with the whining, you seem good at that too..

Bit like Liverpool.  18 years and still waiting...

Anyways, thanks for all your comments and banter, I enjoyed it.  Hope you did too. would've loved to chat to Venison (seems like a top bloke).

Must dash! 
      I'll be in touch.
      Laters!

Gareth I think this the idiot the guys are going on about not reepicheep! ;)
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,039 posts | 3964 
      Reply #361: Dec 22, 2008 08:43:48 pm
      I think both Stuey and xabigerrard were on about the Arsenal supporter not reepicheep gareth, to be honest I quite like a bit of banter with the opposition we put up with Foxy for ages. So as long as it stays banter, if they start making hateful posts then they will be gone. we have had a few on the forum and although they are not always liked they often contribute.
      well in mate
      gareth g
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 15,469 posts | 366 
      Reply #362: Dec 22, 2008 08:54:37 pm
      My apologies to everyone , Ive read it wrong so i take it all back . So i will read more carefully next time.
      The Kopite91
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,654 posts | 246 
      Reply #363: Dec 22, 2008 09:08:58 pm
      My apologies to everyone , Ive read it wrong so i take it all back . So i will read more carefully next time.

Ah we all make mistakes. You don't really have to apologise, its not like you offended anyone! :)
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,039 posts | 3964 
      Reply #364: Dec 22, 2008 09:14:01 pm
      My apologies to everyone , Ive read it wrong so I take it all back . So I will read more carefully next time.
      no worries mate - thought  it was a wind up ???
      carragerrard
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,584 posts | 94 
      Reply #365: Dec 22, 2008 10:03:02 pm
      My apologies to everyone , Ive read it wrong so I take it all back . So I will read more carefully next time.
        Its ok mate .No need to apologize ,Maybe it was my mistake too , maybe I should have put in a "quote " to show who I was refering  and answering to 
        And BTW  chelski have drawn  ..so we are still up there for Xmas
          MERRY XMAS TO ALL IN HERE

:) :)
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #366: Dec 22, 2008 10:10:25 pm
      Everyone buddies now then? Can we all get back to the topic?  ;)

Amazing how only just now I can feel even more frustrated about not taking it to them in the latter stages of the game yesterday. Could have been three points clear over Christmas.

But that's the way the Christmas pudding crumbles and it's time to look forward. (and no, I'm not talking about Frank Lampard)
      Witto
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,621 posts | 15 
      • Dooo Dooo Dooo Dooo Dooo Dooo Luis Suarez.
      Reply #367: Dec 23, 2008 12:52:38 pm
      Emmanuel Adebayor has continued to rage against his red card in Arsenal’s clash with Liverpool and insists Jamie Carragher deserved to go and not him.

The striker was given his marching orders in the second half of Sunday’s 1-1 draw after a controversial second yellow card.

The Togo international insists Liverpool got off lightly and Carragher in particular deserved to see red.

“I can show you the marks on my legs,” he said in the Daily Mirror. “I was kicked a lot but I tried to stay on my feet. I don’t think I deserved a red card, but at least one of the Liverpool players did.

“Carragher was always fouling and so was Lucas. I made two fouls and got two yellow cards, which is not fair.”

Quick Reply