Trending Topics

Next match: Villa v LFC [Premier League] Mon 13th May @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Villa Park

Today is the 13th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P16 W7 D4 L5

Man Utd chants

Read 1069 times
      RED NIDGE
      • On Trial
      • Started Topic

• 3 posts |
      Man Utd chants
      Oct 25, 2006 12:37:04 pm
      we all need to find a way with dealing with this disgracefull chant aimed at us by low life jealous small minded fans, and i believe teh best way to react to this chat is to sing lous and proud YNWA (why)

Because with teh mancs singing back to them about munich means nothing to them and it was 50 yeasr ago no one is affected by that now, plus how many actually died compared to hillsborough??? should we allow ourselves to be dragged down to there gutter level no we are liverpool supporters a higher class of supporter than them, even through intimidation we should just reply with YNWA we all know how much that grates them that we are famous throughout the world for one song, there is nothing they can retaliate back with if infuture we respond with a really loud passionate YNWA with scarfs and flags plus its a sing for all our wonderfull fans that passed away at hillsborough.

just think next time blue noses or mancs start that.
      Brighty 7
      • Forum Avi Cohen

• 26 posts |
      Man Utd chants
      Reply #1: Oct 25, 2006 01:33:05 pm
      any ideas??? :idea:

i definetely agree we need a song tho
      Court LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Man Utd chants
      Reply #2: Oct 25, 2006 06:16:29 pm
      F**k the manc's,
      F**k the blue noses.
      I hate it when 'fans' take the piss out of us, and the dead. Its not fair.
      Whats become of football these days?

Quick Reply