Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 17th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

What made you choose this forum?

Read 12256 times
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,687 posts | 6981 
      Re: What made you choose this forum?
      Reply #92: May 22, 2009 12:56:41 am
      I percevered on this forum because the fascists tryed to ban me, and  i charmed them arond, them gave them a bloody nose with my charm, whit and bad spelling.

Yeah.  We all dress up in Stalin gear once a month and whip each other.  Fascism rules!

If I can just praise the staff on this forum - it is exceptionally well moderated.  When it comes to Liverpool forums you can go on the offal, for the 7 hours a day it is open for the kids to get on, you can go on one of the many advert driven wanky forums, you can go on to RAWK and the ilk where if you speak out of line you really will see some Fascism in action.

Let's face it - what other forum would robbyr still be on to provide comedy value?
      robbyr
      • The king of randomness and highly intellectual debate
      • Banned

• 2,684 posts | 27 
      Reply #93: May 22, 2009 01:01:10 am
      Good point JD, well said, I love you like a wet towel in the carabean. True its very well moderated, i tried RAWK and its full of gobshites and kids.
      Dadorious
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #94: May 22, 2009 01:27:52 am
       A wet towel in the Carribean.

That's gold! :lmao: :lmao:
      ayrton77
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,775 posts | 627 
      • © Established Quality Since 1977
      Reply #95: May 22, 2009 07:22:36 am
      If I can just praise the staff on this forum - it is exceptionally well moderated.

:lmao:

You get me every time with your sarcasm!

;)
      TNAwrestling
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 352 posts |
      • Cross The Line
      Reply #96: May 26, 2009 11:03:06 pm
      I heard through the grape vine that JD, red kenny and aryton where very well endowed, and thought to myself, i gotta get me sum genetic gift
      goldton
      • Forum Phil Thompson

• 490 posts | -10 
      • This is our year FOR SURE....
      Reply #97: May 26, 2009 11:10:49 pm
      I was a member of Lfc4Life.com and that forum was wonderfull but it was closed so I had to find another forum.I found a forum called Captainstevie-g.com but I did't like that too much cause I think I was the only guy there cause there were only girls and they talked about silly things(this player is handsome,this is awful ect..) so I decided to find another and i searched in Google and found this forum.I like it.
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,224 posts | 3395 
      Reply #98: May 26, 2009 11:12:20 pm
      Just to prove I am the most knowledgeable fan on the best Liverpool forum around. ;) Now that mission is accomplished, I've only stayed to defend me title :laugh:
      TNAwrestling
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 352 posts |
      • Cross The Line
      Reply #99: May 26, 2009 11:14:36 pm
      Just to prove I am the most knowledgeable fan on the best Liverpool forum around. ;) Now that mission is accomplished, I've only stayed to defend me title :laugh:

and you stayed me for dont forget! im too adorable to walk away from!
      RedRoy
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,483 posts | 88 
      Reply #100: May 27, 2009 12:17:37 am
      I was a member of Lfc4Life.com and that forum was wonderfull but it was closed so I had to find another forum.I found a forum called Captainstevie-g.com but I did't like that too much cause I think I was the only guy there cause there were only girls and they talked about silly things(this player is handsome,this is awful ect..) so I decided to find another and I searched in Google and found this forum.I like it.
      Respct DLS but if I get sorted Technology wise, I'm going to hunt you down, no f*ckin heroes on here, Good on ya mate. FOWL(FuckOffWereLiverpool).
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,224 posts | 3395 
      Reply #101: May 27, 2009 12:47:14 pm
      and you stayed me for dont forget! im too adorable to walk away from!

Of course pal.  :-*  ;)
      TNAwrestling
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 352 posts |
      • Cross The Line
      Reply #102: May 27, 2009 02:16:23 pm

the truth shall set you free my friend
      redsonfire

• 5,660 posts | 111 
      • 96 Candles Burn Bright
      Reply #103: May 27, 2009 02:24:01 pm
      I feel its a really welcoming community here. Also not forgetting the stuff like Rating (which I havent seen in other LFC forums), and also forum membergroups gives us added motivation to post I reckon.

I wouldnt have chanced on this forum if I wasnt banned on the old one. I was following RAWK, they have good discussion there and far much more people, but I dont think the people there are as friendly as many here. Then one day I was naive and I blasted the team for the 2-2 draw against Hull, we had an hour to kill off the game but we didnt and settled for a draw and that was what pissed me off.

And the next day, as I tried logging in, there goes a message. Which has the words of you are banned and F**k off. Was something along those lines.

Searched google for a new forum, appealed to me so I ended up joining the forum :)
      ayrton77
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,775 posts | 627 
      Reply #104: May 27, 2009 02:30:01 pm
      And the next day, as I tried logging in, there goes a message. Which has the words of you are banned and F**k off.

I'll admit putting stuff like that when banning people, but only when they're Blueshite and Mancs!

:D
      Shandaman
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 611 posts |
      Reply #105: May 27, 2009 02:33:51 pm
      I was looking around on the net for Liverpool forums and found this one.I have learned so much and 1 year later,here i am.Plus you get so many characters on here,just by reading their posts it makes your day so much better.Its good fun
      LFCMau
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,747 posts | 11 
      • 100% LFC, without doubt!
      Reply #106: May 27, 2009 02:41:13 pm
      I was looking for Liverpool wallpapers when this forum site slipped into my research..I just tried to see what it is like and what it was all about..Once I landed here, like many of you I just didn't turn back!
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,912 posts | 6834 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #107: May 28, 2009 06:50:39 am
      I didn't want to be a guest in the Very Hot Woman thread anymore  :P
      « Last Edit: May 28, 2009 09:15:55 am by AussieRed »
      ayrton77
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,775 posts | 627 
      Reply #108: May 28, 2009 07:10:31 am
      I didn't want to be a guest in the Very Hot Women thread anymore  :P

You were in the Hot Woman thread?

I think there's a problem Aussie, unless you've had a sex change op recently?

LFCMau
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,747 posts | 11 
      • 100% LFC, without doubt!
      Reply #109: May 28, 2009 07:47:26 am

:lmao: :lmao: bad communication there?!
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,912 posts | 6834 
      Reply #110: May 28, 2009 09:16:41 am

What are you talking about  :f_whistle:
      niksluvslfc
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,234 posts | 23 
      Reply #111: May 28, 2009 02:30:14 pm
      This came to be by chance , I was just searching for some transfer new about lfc and I wanted a good site ....this sit just so happened to come up and I have never used a forum before and I did not know what it was like so I decided to try it out . I wanted a way to express my thoughts and opinions about the season and the players and other football related topics to other Liverpool supporters ...I haven't any lfc supporting friends in skl cuz everyone is a manc ..and it is nice to have people who listen to you for once ...and I like the people on this thread you guys are awesome and amazing to talk to ...now I have no problems about express my thoughts and feeling about the club I love to people who love it as much as I do ...you guys are fab !
      macca8

• 5,258 posts | 83 
      • If you can't love us, then fear us!
      Reply #112: May 28, 2009 02:36:40 pm
      I didn't want to be a guest in the Very Hot Woman thread anymore  :P

So you're not a Liverpool supporter, more a hot women thread Liverpool supporter!;D!

For me, not being near Anfield frustrated me a lot but still I got Anfield in my heart with this forum!
      StevieJesus
      • Forum Jamie Redknapp

• 316 posts |
      • Liverpool Fc - One name. One legend
      Reply #113: May 28, 2009 02:52:12 pm
      I was an  guest of RAWK, then i finally was going to join them, but the registration was closed, I tried like everyday for the past week, I got bored. I found Lfcreds. i was destined, to join  ;) I don't post very much but i read mostly all the topics, and you start to find characters of people on here, It's like "Ahh that DLS up to his tricks again"
      A good read.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,912 posts | 6834 
      Reply #114: May 29, 2009 02:36:21 am
      So you're not a Liverpool supporter, more a hot women thread Liverpool supporter!;D!

For me, not being near Anfield frustrated me a lot but still I got Anfield in my heart with this forum!

Yeah that's the real reason I travelled 30,000kms from Australia. Not to see my beloved Liverpool play at Anfield, The Vincent Calderon and Crapford Bridge but just to check out what the ladies looked like over there  :o

Quick Reply