Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 23rd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P9 W4 D1 L4

Last minute revenge?

Read 1226 times
      nnilswerdna
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,879 posts | 104 
      Last minute revenge?
      Jan 23, 2009 11:41:59 am
      Not sure if this has been montioned before on here, but thought i'd put it on.

At the start of the season as all of you know we didnt play well but kept winning games.

Sunderland, Middlesborough, United, City, Wigan. 

All of these matches where won in the last part of the match.  Do you think that these teams will now be looking for the ultimate revenge?
      « Last Edit: Jan 23, 2009 03:25:20 pm by JD, Reason: Title changed - bit long winded! ;) »
      Alastair
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,414 posts |
      • Biggidy Biggidy Boom!
      Re: Do you think we have made things harder for ourselves?
      Reply #1: Jan 23, 2009 12:07:51 pm
      Ultimate revenge??

Are you real? These clubs will be looking for points against anyone, regardless if they beat them before, will they be looking for revenge against others who have beat them.

Late goals are late goals, every day part of the game, a goal was scored in regulation time whoop de doo.

crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #2: Jan 23, 2009 12:24:56 pm
      We beat a team so they want revenge? This is football, you have to beat teams no matter who they are to succeed regardless of the past or present.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,682 posts | 6976 
      Reply #3: Jan 23, 2009 12:33:05 pm
      I think he's trying to highlight the manner of the victories over those sides?
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Re: Last minute revenge?
      Reply #4: Jan 23, 2009 02:35:15 pm
      I get where your coming from with this topic. I think they will be looking for revenge of course, 1. because they need the 3 points anyway and 2. because we was lucky to get some of them points and they deserved a draw or a win.

Epicthunder
      • Forum Geoff Strong

• 206 posts | -1 
      Reply #5: Jan 23, 2009 02:40:03 pm
      Well i have to say the next game against Man U will be heated!!!! We will be the ones showing them who's boss!
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #6: Jan 24, 2009 07:32:31 am
      Well I have to say the next game against Man U will be heated!!!! We will be the ones showing them who's boss!
                   As long as it is United who feel the heat and we come away with 3 points it will be mission accomplished.

Quick Reply