Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 29th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P8 W3 D3 L2

Krisztian Nemeth (Hearts -> now Blackpool)

Read 6044 times
      kenny
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,314 posts | 76 
      Re: Krisztian Nemeth (Hearts)
      Reply #23: Jan 06, 2009 06:05:31 pm
      i think scotland would be a good loan move for him.
      reserves football is not too far behind the SPL ( sorry all scots )

he'll walk into the hearts starting 11 and i think he'll show what he's made of.
      he is a great prospect for us.
      TNAwrestling
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 352 posts |
      • Cross The Line
      Reply #24: Jan 07, 2009 05:16:53 pm
      You cant bring wrestling terminology over here :lmao: I maybe the only guy who knows what you mean

cant wait for the nemeth bobble head, t-shirt, sweat band, shampoo, bbq sauce and world championship name plates to be released, will be purchased ;D
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #25: Jan 07, 2009 05:26:29 pm
      although he rejected a loan to leeds i think he might go in january then we can really judge him cause you cant really tell from reserve matches
      You can't judge people in reserve matches well said.
      I just hope he doesn't turn out to be amazing after we let him go.

I'm sorry, but how on earth can you not judge players from watching the reserves? You might not be able to clearly judge whether they are ready to make the step up into the first team, but you can certainly judge whether they are a good player or not.

I'll tell you something. Nemeth is class! I'll be angry and confused if we let him go.

What you's both say there makes me wonder if you's have even watched him in the reserves!
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Reply #26: Jan 07, 2009 05:54:57 pm
      I'm sorry, but how on earth can you not judge players from watching the reserves? You might not be able to clearly judge whether they are ready to make the step up into the first team, but you can certainly judge whether they are a good player or not.

I'll tell you something. Nemeth is class! I'll be angry and confused if we let him go.

What you's both say there makes me wonder if you's have even watched him in the reserves!

Well said, if you couldnt there would be no need for scouts because everyone would no who the good players are...
      Cad1875
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 635 posts | 59 
      Reply #27: Jan 07, 2009 09:21:55 pm
      I think Heats wanted him permanent deal, not a loan deal (as there is no talk of loan in the article)

Keep the lad away from these wankers ,and the bigot brothers ,if he wants to go anywhere in Scotland try Dun Utd play some good stuff .
      Kopite09
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 183 posts |
      Reply #28: Jan 08, 2009 04:14:06 pm

no ill stick by what I said I do rate nemeth but watching reserve games is much slower than league games they are less compeditive I do watch reserve games and the quality of the other teams is usually much lower than league one and when players like pennant play you can tell there only going through the motions a loan move would be benificial for nemeth and would give him the confidence to prove to himself that he can succed at liverpool
      Hiberpool
      • Forum Jason McAteer

• 143 posts | -2 
      Reply #29: Jan 11, 2009 09:27:47 am
      Nobody would want to go to the YAM'S as they have a tendency not to pay wages
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Reply #30: Jan 11, 2009 12:29:01 pm
      With the reserves struggling, and a few guys coming back from loan... this might not be such a bad idea now
      niall gavin
      • Forum Youth Player

• 18 posts |
      Reply #31: Jan 12, 2009 01:55:48 pm
      loan him out make sure we don't sell him this guy is one for the future
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,484 posts | 8671 
      Reply #32: Jan 26, 2009 12:14:12 pm
      Gone on loan to Blackpool:

From Lfc.tv:

The Hungarian striker, who has just turned 20, will spend a month at Bloomfield Road.

Nemeth was the star of Liverpool's title-winning reserve team last season and is already part of the Hungary national squad.

He has yet to make his senior debut for the Reds, though he has featured in pre-season friendlies.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #33: Jan 26, 2009 12:19:15 pm
      Happy for him, he deserves to be playing some first team football.

Only a month though.
      Dmasta
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,895 posts | 553 
      Reply #34: Jan 26, 2009 03:53:52 pm
      might just be one month to see how he goes in first team football you never know he might bag a few goals and when he returns from loan might even get his first team debut
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #35: Jan 26, 2009 04:47:36 pm
      Okay, so there we have it - he's at Blackpool for a month.

Player thread is here:
      http://www.lfcreds.com/reds/index.php?topic=7218.0

Quick Reply