Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 4th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

I want to leave Madrid!

Read 3692 times
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      I want to leave Madrid!
      Feb 09, 2009 01:07:17 pm
      Dutch striker Klaas-Jan Huntelaar wants to leave the Real Madrid after only signing for them earlier last month.

The former Ajax Amsterdam forward has had a tough start to his Primera Liga adventure having been left out of Madrid's Champions League squad while only featuring three times in the league totaling 151 minutes.

Spanish daily AS quoted the player telling his close friends: "I can't stand this situation anymore. They (Madrid) have neither included me for the Champions League nor do they want to play me in the league. Juande (Ramos) does not have any confidence in me. I want to leave Madrid. I can't bear this."

Once courted by European giants like Chelsea, Manchester United and Juventus, Huntelaar decided to choose Madrid which has proved to be the wrong choice so far for the giant hitman.

He has reportedly informed his agent, Arnold Oosteweld to hold talks with the club to clarify his future.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:D hint hint.
      robbyr
      • The king of randomness and highly intellectual debate
      • Banned

• 2,684 posts | 27 
      Re: I want to leave Madrid!
      Reply #1: Feb 09, 2009 01:11:16 pm
      spoilt moaning get, glad we didnt buy him , dont want players with attitudes like that
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #2: Feb 09, 2009 01:43:03 pm
      Get him in on loan.
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      Reply #3: Feb 09, 2009 01:46:27 pm
      "I want to leave Liverpool now, I can't stand the situation!"
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #4: Feb 09, 2009 01:50:43 pm
      But he would probably start, or at least be subbed in, quite a bit.
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #5: Feb 09, 2009 02:20:37 pm
      Aye or get him and play him out of position! I dunno, try and make him into a winger maybe?

Wait, on second thoughts that does sound half daft, (a Dutch centre forward being played on the wing), doesn't it?  :-\
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Reply #6: Feb 09, 2009 06:07:06 pm
      Can you loan players outside of the window?
      Shay
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,732 posts | 46 
      Reply #7: Feb 09, 2009 06:38:47 pm
      I think the loan window is 'wider' than the selling window.  Might last until March - someone please confirm/deny.
      Eem
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,018 posts | 89 
      Reply #8: Feb 10, 2009 07:19:08 am
      To be fair, he made his own misery there.
      Don't go to Real Madrid. You'll spend more time in the stands than on the pitch.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,685 posts | 6981 
      Reply #9: Feb 10, 2009 10:53:06 am
      Let me guess.  The board bought him and Ramos went 'What the F**k are you doing? I'm not going to play him.'
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #10: Feb 10, 2009 11:27:38 am
      No thanks. Spoilt brat.
      paulrobbo

• 6,875 posts | 106 
      • We are the Mods!
      Reply #11: Feb 10, 2009 12:04:50 pm
      Rafa plays a formation that only includes one striker (who happens to be the best striker on the planet). He'd only be moaning about being on the bench over here as well. We just can't have two, maybe not world class because I don't think Huntelaar is, but two extremely well known strikers when we only play one of them. We're trying to win our first title in nineteen years. The last thing we want is a big name striker moaning about not getting enough first team action. Probably one of the reasons we got shot of Keane. It just gives us the completely wrong type of media attention. Mind you not much media attention we get nowadays is positive, which is a huge testimony to Rafa and where he has got us in the league this season.
      Shay
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,732 posts | 46 
      Reply #12: Feb 10, 2009 12:25:03 pm
      Let me guess.  The board bought him and Ramos went 'What the f**k are you doing? I'm not going to play him.'

it won't matter.  Ramos won't be there after the summer - Madrid are worse than Chavski for sacking perfectly good managers.
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      Reply #13: Feb 10, 2009 02:20:15 pm
      ;D

Real Madrid - you go there your career goes down the drain. So much for galaticos...
      Tayls

• 5,378 posts | 510 
      Reply #14: Feb 10, 2009 02:24:57 pm
      I think the loan window is 'wider' than the selling window.  Might last until March - someone please confirm/deny.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think you can loan players a while after the transfer window closes, but not on the day or two right after. Might well be March, sounds about right.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #15: Feb 10, 2009 04:24:26 pm
      Nonsense

Klaas-Jan Huntelaar does not want to leave Real Madrid and has a great relationship with coach Juande Ramos, according to his agent who was reacting to reports that the Dutch striker is unhappy at the Bernabeu.

AS stated that the 25-year-old had told friends that he was completely disillusioned with life with the Spanish giants after not being given much of a chance to prove himself.

But his representative, Arnold Oosterveer, has dismissed the stories and explained that it is not unusual for a player to be disgruntled if he is not playing all the time.

"The boy never said that he wants to leave Madrid. I have talked to him and he has denied these rumours. He never said that at all," Marca quote the agent as saying.

"It is normal that he is not happy because players always hope for more time. He will not play in the Champions League, but I think he will play a lot more in the league."

The recent rumours also stated that Huntelaar did not like Ramos and that the pair do not have much of a relationship during training.

"I categorically deny that. When a player does not always play, people always want to create a controversy," he added.

"He is 25 and it is normal that he wants to play. But he wants to do that with Real Madrid and he will continue to try and convince Juande Ramos to give him more playing time."

Sky Sports Article
      kelv78
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,913 posts | 14 
      Reply #16: Feb 11, 2009 12:34:24 am
      And to think they were supposedly wanting Pennant to warm the bench to.
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      Reply #17: Feb 11, 2009 12:35:51 am
      Apparently, it was just a rumour, papers said today he wants to 'win things with that beautiful club'.
      Where's more beautiful than Liverpool?
      NandoTheLegend
      • Forum Jason McAteer

• 139 posts |
      Reply #18: Feb 17, 2009 01:52:36 am
      He is top class.

Quick Reply