Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 3rd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P23 W10 D5 L8

A note to Fulham

Read 7148 times
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 19,302 posts | 2845 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      A note to Fulham
      Mar 16, 2009 01:19:50 pm
      Fulham FC

Dont be spineless gets all your life. Come Saturday show some pride in your club and its history. Dont roll over for the mancs a 3rd time this season. Give it a go. Not for us but yourselves your fans and the name of your club
      BigRed1978
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,874 posts | 51 
      • Y.N.W.A
      Re: A note to Fulham
      Reply #1: Mar 16, 2009 01:22:12 pm
      I think they'll give as good as they get without a doubt, Fulham haven't been playing badly at all recently.

Come on Fulham, stick it up the scummers!!!
      crzy_jkr@u
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,774 posts | 29 
      • Rebuilding a legacy...Trust, Will, Pride, Respect.
      Reply #2: Mar 16, 2009 01:33:22 pm
      I think they will pull off the draw, they not worst in defense. Hopefully they snatch the victory....
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #3: Mar 16, 2009 02:02:12 pm
      ...but Brian is correct - Fulham have already rolled over like sh*t-scared pups twice. A bit of backbone just once would be nice......maybe Danny can stir the Fulham lads this time.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,256 posts | 2856 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #4: Mar 16, 2009 02:05:57 pm
      Can not see Fulham getting anything here. Sorry :(
      Shandaman
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 611 posts |
      Reply #5: Mar 16, 2009 02:10:26 pm
      A draw will suit us fine, pressure is on Utd and i think they will F**k it up.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,014 posts | 3953 
      Reply #6: Mar 16, 2009 03:43:35 pm
      Its F***ing amazing their manager has only said that chelsea and Liverpool should not expect too much of them when they play manUre,why doesn't the whole F***ing crew just go missing and give purple nose the points and be done with it,F***ing losers.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #7: Mar 16, 2009 03:45:13 pm
      Would be nice to think Fulham could get something out of this match, hopefully other teams will have seen what can be done if you go at them, just like we did, other teams take note please..............ther e nowhere near as invincible as people make them out to be.
      ColdEyes
      • Forum Jamie Redknapp

• 308 posts |
      Reply #8: Mar 16, 2009 03:49:42 pm
      ^^^

Exaclty what I had in mind, I hope other teams learn from us, manshit is a good team, but that's all! It can be beaten like any other team. If Fulham can grab something at the game would be just great.
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,045 posts | 3352 
      Reply #9: Mar 16, 2009 03:50:26 pm
      Fulham will get twatted by a massive margin.

1) Because they're going through the motions now knowing they're safe from relegation but no chance of Europe either
      2) Becuase they lie down against United and Hodgson has said as much in the last couple of matches
      3) United will be hurting so badly after our hugely successful performance at Old Trafford and will take it out on Fulham.

I wouldn't be surprised if United win it by five or six. Ferguson won't allow them to play anywhere near as bad and will put the fear of god into his players. They'll want to put to bed our win as soon as possible and unfortunately it's gonna be at the expense of Fulham.

But all we can do is win our own match and take it from there.
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Reply #10: Mar 16, 2009 04:49:03 pm
      We would all like to think that Fulham will get a result out of United but to be honest I can't see that happening. But Fulham isn't the end of the road, there's still quite a few games left to go, teams like Arsenal and Aston Villa are definately capable however.
      Pepe Reina
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,480 posts | 14 
      Reply #11: Mar 16, 2009 04:54:10 pm
      Fulham are a great side and quite good in Defence, but i doubt they'll get a result against United.
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,398 posts | 2825 
      Reply #12: Mar 16, 2009 05:12:07 pm
      Got 4-1 Fulham written all over it........... :f_whistle:
      StevieGfan
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 583 posts |
      • LFC - YNWA
      Reply #13: Mar 16, 2009 08:35:46 pm
      Can not see Fulham getting anything here. Sorry :(

Well that's what it would appear to be on the surface but you never know, they could surprise us. I'm hoping they will!
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #14: Mar 16, 2009 09:17:48 pm
      A note to Fulham aye :-\

How about this for a not then......F***ing WIN OR AT LEAST DRAW!

But seriously, they just have to be assured, don't try anything risky and remember to K.I.S.S (Keep It Simple Stupid) ;)
      Preferably try and hit United on the counter attack as Rio is weak and vulnerable without Vidic there to make up for his mistakes.

JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,658 posts | 6953 
      Reply #15: Mar 16, 2009 09:33:38 pm
      I don't expect much from Fulham - Roy's one of Alex's big mates and they were pretty sh*te the other week when they got walloped 4-0 by them.
      mad red
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 177 posts | -5 
      Reply #16: Mar 16, 2009 09:45:37 pm
      NOTE TO FULHAM!!

Roll over please
      MsGerrard
      Reply #17: Mar 16, 2009 09:58:33 pm
      Mad Red...........Please change your avatar, it's horrid  :sadlook:
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,045 posts | 3352 
      Reply #18: Mar 16, 2009 10:05:53 pm

That's no way to talk about Mrs Rooney ;)
      MsGerrard
      Reply #19: Mar 16, 2009 10:06:37 pm

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
      mad red
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 177 posts | -5 
      Reply #20: Mar 16, 2009 10:07:04 pm

Yeah to be fair it is doing my head in aswell ;D!!
      The Kopite91
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,654 posts | 246 
      Reply #21: Mar 16, 2009 10:07:25 pm
      A note to Fulham aye :-\

How about this for a not then......F***ing WIN OR AT LEAST DRAW!

But seriously, they just have to be assured, don't try anything risky and remember to K.I.S.S (Keep It Simple Stupid) ;)
      Preferably try and hit United on the counter attack as Rio is weak and vulnerable without Vidic there to make up for his mistakes.

Don't count on it. :( Hodgson is already making excuses. He's bottling it already!  :mad:

Bolton 1-3 Fulham: Cottagers hit stride in time for Manchester United test
      The celebrations were just getting into full swing on Merseyside when Roy Hodgson turned party pooper on Liverpool.

He has warned the cock-ahoop Kopites they can't bank on Fulham, buoyed by their first Premier League away win of the season, doing them a massive favour by beating Manchester United next week.

Liverpool - and the rest of the footballing world - will be watching events at Craven Cottage on Saturday to see how Sir Alex Ferguson's champions respond to their tonking by the Reds.

Will they stumble where Arsenal have already been beaten this season and Chelsea held to a draw and breathe a bit more life into the title race?

Hodgson believes he already knows the answer and isn't giving his side much hope of getting anything against United, who walloped Fulham 4-0 in the FA Cup at Craven Cottage just nine days ago.

"Listen, we have to work very hard to win our games," said the Fulham boss. "I can't stand here and say at the moment that our team is on a par with Manchester United because everyone knows it isn't, but we'll give it our best shot.

"We'll work very hard, but the Liverpools and the Chelseas who are chasing Manchester United can't really expect that much of Fulham and think we'll beat Manchester United for them.

"Those teams chasing must be realistic. The lead is still four points and Manchester United have a game in hand, which could stretch the lead to seven points, and seven points is a massive gap. I think everyone will realise the chance is slim."

Whatever happens on Saturday, Fulham skipper Danny Murphy feels he has already helped Liverpool's title hopes. Murphy is something of a lucky charm for the Reds, being the only player ever to score three Premiership winners at Old Trafford, so his old Liverpool pals were delighted to bump into him at the Worsley Marriott Hotel on Friday.

"I got to see Stevie and Carra because we stayed in the same hotel," he said. "It was really nice to see them and they're great pals of mine. Maybe I brought them a bit of luck, who knows?

"The result Liverpool got at Old Trafford was fantastic. I'd noticed they had gone 3-1 up and I was made up for the boys when it finished 4-1 because they've had quite a lot of stick recently."

Fulham also finally enjoyed some good fortune on the road as they won their first Premier League away game since the final day of last season.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/2009/03/16/bolton-1-3-fulham-cottagers-hit-stride-in-time-for-manchester-united-test-115875-21201825/

Does anyone have a spine for this pathetic excuse of a manager?  :f_steam:
      MsGerrard
      Reply #22: Mar 16, 2009 10:08:16 pm

Yeah to be fair it is doing my head in aswell ;D!!

Thankyou............it reminds me of Rooney   >:D

Quick Reply