Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 28th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P5 W1 D3 L1

IAM SO HAPPY!!!!!

Read 1717 times
      Semple
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • Started Topic

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      • Ireland's Finest Scouser. Henderson supporter.
      IAM SO HAPPY!!!!!
      Dec 19, 2006 07:24:46 pm
      i know this may annoy some of use but iam delighted that liverpool v arsenal was cancelled. Firstly i was meant to be going to the match and being from belfast a was flying over today. but every flight from belfast international airport was cancelled. i spent 6 and a half hours in the airport, going through security and passport control for 3 times and at end of each time a was told each flight was cancelled. there were loadz of raging fans and a met a couple of sound peopl. we began chatting and we decided we would try to fly to manchester and get the train down to liverpool. we qued up again to be told that it would be £152 return. well being 15 years old and having an wempty wallet a didnt have £152 so me and the other fans started to go home. the whole way home a sat on the bus dejected and to tell you the truth f**kd of. i got home to hear that the game was in doubt. SSN said there would be a pitch inspection and the wether was very bad. but then they said that they thought it would be played. for 30mins a sat anxious wating to here the verdict. when it waqs announced to be postponed i scremed and jumped for joy!!! i feel for the fans who travelled long distances but iam so happy. can anyone tell me am i guranteed to goto the match when it is actually going to take place or do i have to do something with the tickets to get them renwed? and does anyone know when the match will actually take place?
      RedWilly

• 9,213 posts | 1646 
      Re: IAM SO HAPPY!!!!!
      Reply #1: Dec 19, 2006 09:19:14 pm
      just checked out .tv, all tickets will stil be valid at the rearranged date. Lucky you!!!
      willowlfc
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 916 posts |
      Reply #2: Dec 19, 2006 10:05:10 pm
      Liverpool FC would like to advise supporters of the ticketing arrangements for the rearranged Carling Cup quarter final clash with Arsenal. 
      No new date has yet been set for the match, but please take the following points on board:

Ticket holders who did not enter the stadium should retain their ticket as it will be valid for the rearranged fixture.

If the date for the new game is not suitable then return your ticket to the ticket office for a refund.

Ticket holders who entered the stadium should retain their ticket stub and contact the ticket office as soon as the new date is announced either for a replacement ticket or a full refund.

We will be talking to Arsenal FC tomorrow about ticketing arrangements for any of their supporters who entered the stadium.

Arsenal fans who didn't enter the stadium can use their ticket for the new date or contact Arsenal FC for a refund.
      Court LFC

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #3: Dec 20, 2006 12:46:26 am
      I know this may annoy some of use but iam delighted that liverpool v arsenal was cancelled. Firstly I was meant to be going to the match and being from belfast a was flying over today. but every flight from belfast international airport was cancelled. I spent 6 and a half hours in the airport, going through security and passport control for 3 times and at end of each time a was told each flight was cancelled. there were loadz of raging fans and a met a couple of sound peopl. we began chatting and we decided we would try to fly to manchester and get the train down to liverpool. we qued up again to be told that it would be £152 return. well being 15 years old and having an wempty wallet a didnt have £152 so me and the other fans started to go home. the whole way home a sat on the bus dejected and to tell you the truth f**kd of. I got home to hear that the game was in doubt. SSN said there would be a pitch inspection and the wether was very bad. but then they said that they thought it would be played. for 30mins a sat anxious wating to here the verdict. when it waqs announced to be postponed I scremed and jumped for joy!!! I feel for the fans who travelled long distances but iam so happy. can anyone tell me am I guranteed to goto the match when it is actually going to take place or do I have to do something with the tickets to get them renwed? and does anyone know when the match will actually take place?
      Guess it was ment to be!

Quick Reply