Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 22nd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P10 W7 D0 L3

What would you rather have?

Read 3323 times
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 39,681 posts | 6976 
      What would you rather have?
      Dec 20, 2006 10:32:48 pm
      A billion quid, or

A time machine?
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Re: What would you rather have?
      Reply #1: Dec 20, 2006 10:34:35 pm
      A billion quid, or

A time machine?

A time machine, then I could go back and put the winning numbers on the lottery a few times, then I'd soon have a  billion quid  ;) ;D
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 39,681 posts | 6976 
      Reply #2: Dec 20, 2006 10:37:56 pm
      A time machine, then I could go back and put the winning numbers on the lottery a few times, then I'd soon have a  billion quid  ;) ;D

It would arouse a bit of suspicion don't you think....

Time machine...think of all the things you could go back and invent.  John Barnes would have invented the TV, Steven Gerrard would have discovered Penicillin..... you'd probably own land over the place which you would have been given for your 'remarkable' discoveries.

Einsteins Theory of Relativity?? Nah - it would be Igor's.... :)
      Tallfc
      • Forum Phil Thompson

• 477 posts |
      Reply #3: Dec 20, 2006 10:47:40 pm
      None of the above,better still Liverpool winning European cup for the sixth time...
      something I think we would all feel good about!
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,213 posts | 1646 
      Reply #4: Dec 21, 2006 11:26:09 am
      time machine, go back rob all scumchesters trophys sell them and get a billion quid for them!!
      Crazy Horse
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,324 posts | 39 
      Reply #5: Dec 21, 2006 11:28:25 pm
      time machine, go back rob all scumchesters trophys sell them and get a billion quid for them!!

They haven't got that many trophies, They've only won the big one twice! So the one they won in '99 actually belongs to us!!!

I'd have the money, I would buy a 1960's VW Camper and spend the summer months trawling around Europe. I would spend a month in Amsterdam, where I would buy my own coffee shop and would only come home for the start of the Season!!
      koolkidda
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,007 posts | 41 
      Reply #6: Dec 22, 2006 07:50:20 am
      Time machine.  Easy.  I could go back and watch all those classic games, stop all the disasters, and you would definitely be worth more than a billion quid.

And you could also do a Bill and Ted and say 'Bogus' every time you landed some where new!
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Reply #7: Dec 22, 2006 08:39:46 am
      Time machine.  Easy.  I could go back and watch all those classic games, stop all the disasters, and you would definitely be worth more than a billion quid.

And you could also do a Bill and Ted and say 'Bogus' every time you landed some where new!

well said mate, all the money in the world would not be enough to stop me from preventing the tragic disasters that have happened.
       a time machine it is for me.
      NWA
      • Forum David Johnson

• 218 posts |
      Reply #8: Dec 22, 2006 04:55:13 pm
      A time machine, i would try my best to prevent bad things happenin to other people... all money can give you is material things... i would of stoped the crack epidemic in LA early 1990's when murder rates were at the worse ever, stopped Bush being our President, stopped Blair being your President... also i would go back and win the lottery every week for me, friends & most of all family!
      Court LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #9: Dec 22, 2006 05:26:52 pm
      Hmm...
      A billion probably!

Quick Reply