Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 15th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P1 W1 D0 L0

Golf

Read 120564 times
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,265 posts | 3503 
      Re: Golf
      Reply #920: May 17, 2024 08:03:27 pm
      Out to play 2nd round tho, one rule for the rich, ...

What does it have to do with him being rich ?
      Harrisimo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,447 posts | 1441 
      Reply #921: May 18, 2024 12:10:29 pm
      Enquiries finished and released, nothing to do with being rich.

Lost his rag at the traffic hold up.Probably didn't know about the accident. Who hasn't lost it when there's a snarl up. Slap on the wrist probably.

Harrisimo

• 8,447 posts | 1441 
      Reply #922: May 18, 2024 12:14:30 pm
      Re the PGA. Think Homa and Hovland might get top 6 finish. Mcllroy on -5 needs a 65 or better. One of these fine days Tony Finau is actually going to put in a serious challenge, he's on -7...5 off the pace.
      Longy-Shops
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,499 posts | 826 
      Reply #923: May 18, 2024 12:20:45 pm
      Lost his rag at the traffic hold up.Probably didn't know about the accident. Who hasn't lost it when there's a snarl up. Slap on the wrist probably.
      I know from my time living in LA that when police tell you to stop...you stop...there's cemeteries full of people who didn't...he's a lucky boy.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,336 posts | 2775 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #924: May 18, 2024 12:47:35 pm

I read it same way, frustration obviously got the better of him which is surprising such his demeanour on the golf course. Obviously behind a wheel a different person. 😂
      Harrisimo

• 8,447 posts | 1441 
      Reply #925: May 18, 2024 01:26:03 pm
      I know from my time living in LA that when police tell you to stop...you stop...there's cemeteries full of people who didn't...he's a lucky boy.

Headline from RTE..."Scheffler shoots 66 after being released by Police"....cobby git 'inne..
      Longy-Shops
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,499 posts | 826 
      Reply #926: May 18, 2024 06:28:26 pm
      Something about being ordered to stop..and he didn't but inadvertently dragged a copper a few yards. Hope he didn't.."Do you know who I am.."

" Yeah...we know who you are Sir...you're a f'kin asshole''
      If he was black he'd have been shot dead.
      Harrisimo

• 8,447 posts | 1441 
      Reply #927: Jun 12, 2024 11:30:46 pm
      US Open at Pinehurst. Always a tough test. Been said the greens are like upside down saucers. Very difficult to pick a winner. Sam Burns, Homa. EW. Mac or Scottie.

-3  or even less given the difficult greens could win it. Be a lot of roll offs for sure. Mac (3)  goes out with Scottie  (1)and Schauffele (2) World 1,2,3. Rahm is out with a foot injury.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,336 posts | 2775 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #928: Jun 13, 2024 03:20:21 pm
      US Open at Pinehurst. Always a tough test. Been said the greens are like upside down saucers. Very difficult to pick a winner. Sam Burns, Homa. EW. Mac or Scottie.

-3  or even less given the difficult greens could win it. Be a lot of roll offs for sure. Mac (3)  goes out with Scottie  (1)and Schauffele (2) World 1,2,3. Rahm is out with a foot injury.

Only -3 to win it Harris? Christ I know the greens are like glass but -3 😱 I think maybe -8 or -9 myself. I haven’t picked any bets so just have my two ante post bets on Scheffler & Aberg running.
      Harrisimo

• 8,447 posts | 1441 
      Reply #929: Jun 13, 2024 04:16:19 pm
      Only -3 to win it Harris? Christ I know the greens are like glass but -3 😱 I think maybe -8 or -9 myself. I haven’t picked any bets so just have my two ante post bets on Scheffler & Aberg running.

Could easily be -8/9 or so but it's a difficult course. Expecting the green to firm up and Rich Beem saying they might water them. Just leave them and see how they cope. Woods in the sandy rough....just nip it Tiger....within 6 ft...great shot. Still got the short game..+3.

Going to be lot more 6-8 ft par saves. Current leader Pavon on -5. Woods....oohh...misses the par save put..+4
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,336 posts | 2775 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #930: Jun 13, 2024 05:17:26 pm
      Could easily be -8/9 or so but it's a difficult course. Expecting the green to firm up and Rich Beem saying they might water them. Just leave them and see how they cope. Woods in the sandy rough....just nip it Tiger....within 6 ft...great shot. Still got the short game..+3.

Going to be lot more 6-8 ft par saves. Current leader Pavon on -5. Woods....oohh...misses the par save put..+4

I don’t like watching the demise of  ( Woods ) the greatest player I’ve seen in my life time go through such a agonising round yet again, it literally hurts to watch him. I hope for his sake he retires very soon now. I want to remember the great time and not the poor showings that we see on a regular basis with him now. 🤢

Good start for my man Aberg 🤞🤞🤞

Harrisimo

• 8,447 posts | 1441 
      Reply #931: Today at 06:28:53 pm
      I don’t like watching the demise of  ( Woods ) the greatest player I’ve seen in my life time go through such a agonising round yet again, it literally hurts to watch him. I hope for his sake he retires very soon now. I want to remember the great time and not the poor showings that we see on a regular basis with him now. 🤢

Good start for my man Aberg 🤞🤞🤞

Yeah Aberg on -5 but the course is playing even harder that the first two days. Good luck with Aberg...you might need it.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,336 posts | 2775 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #932: Today at 06:31:46 pm
      Yeah Aberg on -5 but the course is playing even harder that the first two days. Good luck with Aberg...you might need it.

I’ll need it for sure 😂 bit early to lay off you yet. If he goes 6/4-7/4 in running I’ll get some pennies back.

Quick Reply