Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 3rd of June and on this date LFC's match record is P3 W3 D0 L0

Alvaro Negredo (Almeria/Real Madrid)

Read 15559 times
      cezar_sl
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 612 posts |
      Re: Alvaro Negredo (Almeria/Real Madrid)
      Reply #92: Aug 13, 2009 01:16:29 am
      This annoys me I would love to see Negredo play for us and if he would go to Hull he surely could come to us and the prices that are being thrown around 12m-15m looks like would be a good buy why Hull can get him and Liverpool cant,I cant understand.
      It's the old Starter vs Sub problem.
      paulrobbo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,875 posts | 106 
      • We are the Mods!
      Reply #93: Aug 13, 2009 01:20:46 am
      This annoys me I would love to see Negredo play for us and if he would go to Hull he surely could come to us and the prices that are being thrown around 12m-15m looks like would be a good buy why Hull can get him and Liverpool cant,I cant understand.

Negredo has said previously that he wants to play somewhere he's going to start most weeks. He won't get that here. We're also in no position to spend £12-13million on a substitute.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #94: Aug 13, 2009 06:43:22 am
      Why the F**k is he going Hull, and how the F**k can they afford him? Maybe we've struck a deal for Turner?
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #95: Aug 13, 2009 08:51:15 am
       It looks like Negredo would rather be a big fish in a small pond,if he signed for us he might not even make the subs bench.
      niksluvslfc
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,234 posts | 23 
      Reply #96: Aug 13, 2009 09:46:10 am
      Actually I would prefer Negredo on our bench rather than Vorornin and Ngog , on loan it would be ideal but I think MAdrid want to sell and like paulrobbo said , we are in no position to spend 15 mil on someone who will sit on the bench (unless Torres is injured for a long tim , god forbid )

But Negredo wont a big fish in a small pond ...he'll just be a player who plays week in , week out in the best league in the world ( then he'll leave after Hull get relegated ;D )
      beardofzeus
      • Forum Jari Litmanen

• 47 posts |
      Reply #97: Aug 13, 2009 11:47:09 am
      Swapping Madrid for Hull...now there is a culture shock!

Negredo, Altidore, Ghilas...looks like a new look strikeforce on Humberside. Fair play to 'em
      LiverpoolEntourage
      • Forum Paul Ince

• 83 posts |
      Reply #98: Aug 13, 2009 12:40:03 pm
      Why the f**k is he going Hull, and how the f**k can they afford him? Maybe we've struck a deal for Turner?

Who do they have to pay for? Hardly anybody. Their wages wouldn't be a 100th of ours.

Ngog has shown his signs and potential.. Voronin simply put isn't what we need to be in the running for the BPL

Are you joking seriously? Ngog is an absolute joke. Get Kristian Nemeth in there ASAP. Only player who's even shown half the class good enough for Liverpool. Big things expected from him and in the last game he played for us, he scored 2 and he just killed it in reserves.
      « Last Edit: Aug 13, 2009 12:52:57 pm by Bpatel, Reason: Merged successive posts. »
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #99: Aug 13, 2009 02:06:43 pm
      They are paying 12m quid for him. If they had 12m quid for him then why the F**k were they chasing Bobby Zamora? They could use alot of strengthening across their side, not stumping up 12m on a striker when they have brought in 2 or 3 others.
      RC9
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,933 posts | 826 
      • Formerly known as Vtorres, Vsuarez, and Vsterling.
      Reply #100: Aug 13, 2009 02:11:19 pm
      Seems stupid Ghilas, Hunt, Negredo, Altidore, Fagan, King, why do they need so many strikers ??? Negredo must be aware that if he does not play well that he will be at the center of a rotation in the squad as Phil brown loves to rotate and if he want's first team football he might not get it all the time at Hull so i think he should re consider.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #101: Aug 13, 2009 02:15:37 pm
      Marlon King you mean? He's gone back to Boro.

I dont think he will be rotated as much as the others though, mate. Just like Fernando, he is their main man if he goes.
      StevieG-force
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,526 posts | 12 
      • Name:Richard-Age:21-Nationality:Welsh
      Reply #102: Aug 13, 2009 02:50:07 pm
      The transfer seems to have slowed down abit now, They've made a 12 million offer and that's all I've heard on SSN. Would be very silly of them to sign him though spending all their funds on strikers! Duno what Phill is playing at.
      Christ
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,209 posts | 40 
      Reply #103: Aug 13, 2009 03:01:16 pm
      Who do they have to pay for? Hardly anybody. Their wages wouldn't be a 100th of ours.

Are you joking seriously? Ngog is an absolute joke. Get Kristian Nemeth in there ASAP. Only player who's even shown half the class good enough for Liverpool. Big things expected from him and in the last game he played for us, he scored 2 and he just killed it in reserves.

How is Ngog an absolute joke? are you serious mate...

He is 20 years old and has been playing with the french u16s, u17s, u18s, u19s, u21s scoring something like 21 goals in 37 appearances, he was also Winner and leading scorer at the Tournoi de Montaigu (Montaigu Tournament) in 2005 with the under 16 French national side (scored 5 goals including 3 in the final) and Winner of the Coupe de la Ligue (French League Cup) in 2008 with Paris SG, thankyou wikipedia.. he is beginning to develop with us & at £1.5 million I think he was an absolute steal! its short non thinking sensless comments like that, which make me think.. that you Sir are the joke!
      BigRed1978
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,874 posts | 51 
      • Y.N.W.A
      Reply #104: Aug 13, 2009 05:07:41 pm
      To go all out this season Hull will employ 5 strikers.

At once.

:D
      ayrton77
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,775 posts | 627 
      • © Established Quality Since 1977
      Reply #105: Aug 13, 2009 06:41:00 pm
      To go all out this season Hull will employ 5 strikers.

At once.

:D

Hull versus Man City will be F***ing hilarious to watch then! :D

About eleven strikers on the pitch at once!

:lmao:
      RC9
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,933 posts | 826 
      • Formerly known as Vtorres, Vsuarez, and Vsterling.
      Reply #106: Aug 13, 2009 10:20:06 pm
      Off topic sorry but if you think i was being arrogant from my post then your wrong i was just putting my opinion across you cant accuse someone of something and then just not leave a name.

What did you want me to say then ?? If you cant put your opinon across without being moaned at what can you do.

Back on topic i think if he was a real target for Benitez i reckon Rafa could of got him by now as Alvaro has said himself that he would love to play upfront alongside Torres just my opinion not being arrogant. I think Rafa could persuade him to join the club as a substitute Rafa is very persuasive at the best of times i expect ;)
      Bowlesy88
      • Forum Patrik Berger

• 200 posts |
      Reply #107: Aug 13, 2009 10:59:16 pm
      i think rafa hoped to get alot cheaper than the figures being banded around at the minute (14-18 million), more like 8, and so was interested at the start of the window, but now other teams have entered a bidding war, price has increased, and therefore rafa isn't interested anymore.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #108: Aug 13, 2009 11:06:58 pm
      Surprised to hear about Hull's offer :o
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #109: Aug 14, 2009 09:11:49 am
      Back on topic I think if he was a real target for Benitez I reckon Rafa could of got him by now

Nail on the head there buddy. Especially as reports suggest that Negredo was offered as a makeweight in Xabi Alonso's move to the Bernabeu and, er, Rafa turned him down.  :-\

I don't believe Negredo will move to Hull and he definitely won't be here.
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Reply #110: Aug 14, 2009 08:31:10 pm
      Surprised to hear about Hull's offer :o

Same here, didn't think they had 12mill to blow... Unless Rafa has already sealed a deal for Turner that we don't know about
      muck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,168 posts |
      Reply #111: Aug 15, 2009 06:42:42 am
      Same here, didn't think they had 12mill to blow... Unless Rafa has already sealed a deal for Turner that we don't know about

think Turner would have signed by now if Rafa had
      cezar_sl
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 612 posts |
      Reply #112: Aug 19, 2009 08:37:36 pm
      Negredo rejects Tigers move

Hull City chairman Paul Duffen has confirmed Real Madrid striker Alvaro Negredo has turned down a move to the KC Stadium.

Negredo had been lined up as a club record £12million signing by the Tigers, but he has opted against a switch to the Premier League side.

Tigers boss Phil Brown had been hoping Negredo would be at Wednesday's game with Tottenham Hotspur and would also hold talks over personal terms.

However, Duffen has revealed that the 23-year-old will not be joining the club and was trying to remain upbeat despite missing out on another target.

"It's one of those things - it doesn't make any difference to us at all," said Duffen.

"In the nicest possible way it would've been something good to do.

"You move on, there's no time to shed tears for these things, it's just a reality."

Negredo is the latest in a lengthening line of strikers to reject a move to Hull over the summer, with Michael Owen, Fraizer Campbell and Marc-Antoine Fortune all opting for deals elsewhere.

Reports in Spain claim that Negredo will now join Sevilla, who appear to have pipped Real Zaragoza to his signature.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_5500910,00.html

He just rejected Hull
      « Last Edit: Aug 19, 2009 09:31:09 pm by CRK »
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #113: Aug 19, 2009 08:58:00 pm
      cezar_sl
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 612 posts |
      Reply #114: Aug 19, 2009 09:06:08 pm
      Not the first player to have done that recently :D
      Does that mean he'll go to United?

Quick Reply