Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 21st of May and on this date LFC's match record is P7 W3 D1 L3

POST MATCH: West Ham 0-3 Liverpool

Read 14431 times
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      POST MATCH: West Ham 0-3 Liverpool
      May 09, 2009 07:28:38 pm
      Really good, solid win and great to be top again ;D
      « Last Edit: May 10, 2009 12:53:27 am by JD »
      james08kop
      • Forum Jamie Redknapp

• 312 posts | -2 
      Re: POST MATCH CELEBRATION: West Ham vs Liverpool
      Reply #1: May 09, 2009 07:29:42 pm
      0-3 reds win good game well done lads
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Reply #2: May 09, 2009 07:30:27 pm
      Yeah it is, means the pressure is yet again on Ushited.

As I said in the live match thread, I'm very very happy with that result and the performance as a whole. Not one player has given up on the title and that is just brilliant.
      Pepe Reina
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,480 posts | 14 
      Reply #3: May 09, 2009 07:31:15 pm
      3-0 at Upton Park is quite amazing really. Considering how good they have been defensivley recently, that is a superb performance!
      redsonfire
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,660 posts | 111 
      • 96 Candles Burn Bright
      Reply #4: May 09, 2009 07:31:25 pm
      Great solid win from us, not the best but still a solid and composed second half performance that. Well done Reds, 3 goals and 3 points ;) Hope City do the job tomorrow.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #5: May 09, 2009 07:32:35 pm
      good old greta, never gets the accolades she deserves....

Dont know what your talking about :f_whistle:
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #6: May 09, 2009 07:34:27 pm
      Good job, Green Machine.

Very impressed with Masch and Steven. Both had corkers. Disappointed with Yossi and Aurellio and a tad disappointed in our back central pair  but hey, we won without playing our best but it was enough.

Gerrard back to his barnstorming best, great stuff. Lucas, too made some great contributions although he did go missing during that spell where the Hammers battled our midfield.

Special mention to Babel, well done on the goal lad and worked hard when he was on. Tops, more of that then!

Also to Dirk, his crossing has been magnificent lately. You can tell his work ethic has really turned him into a top winger.
      The Anfield Warrior
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,029 posts | 32 
      • RED Blooded since '67
      Reply #7: May 09, 2009 07:34:56 pm

Nor do I....

great win... go the mighty reds (in green)
      Singh_YNWA
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,071 posts |
      Reply #8: May 09, 2009 07:37:10 pm
      fantasic.... FANTASTIC. Job wel done..... We are back on top of the league. Now come on City........ its a game they must win for their goal.
      johnstop
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,745 posts | 23 
      Reply #9: May 09, 2009 07:38:00 pm
      I thought this one would be tricky and Utd would steam roller city what do I know. Great performance again its be a real treat watching Liverpool this past couple of months. If we dont win the league then we can ask no more of the team over these last couple of months.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,257 posts | 2856 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #10: May 09, 2009 07:38:48 pm
      Good Result, 0-3 ia always a good result.
      West Ham Played well, BUT Reina was not really troubled, so what were we worried about?
      We did not play too well, but as I said 0-3 is great, and to say Reina was not really troubled, well you would not say that about Green, he was their MOTM easily, so if it were not for him, we would have had a hat full, as it was it was a cap full.

(Copied from Live Match Thread)
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #11: May 09, 2009 07:40:27 pm
      Good Result, 0-3 ia always a good result.
      West Ham Played well, BUT Reina was not really troubled, so what were we worried about?
      We did not play too well, but as I said 0-3 is great, and to say Reina was not really troubled, well you would not say that about Green, he was their MOTM easily, so if it were not for him, we would have had a hat full, as it was it was a cap full.

(Copied from Live Match Thread)

(Copied from Live Match Thread) :D

I'd say Noble. Thought he was fantastic.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,257 posts | 2856 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #12: May 09, 2009 07:43:30 pm
      (Copied from Live Match Thread) :D

I'd say Noble. Thought he was fantastic.

Yeh I know, posted it and then of course topic is gonna be locked, so what the hell ;)
      gareth g
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 15,469 posts | 366 
      Reply #13: May 09, 2009 07:43:43 pm
      A well earned three points, in a tough game , but still in the hunt , come on City.
      mattmcg
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,410 posts | 103 
      Reply #14: May 09, 2009 07:44:44 pm
      Great game today.  West Ham had their moments but didn't look particularly dangerous going forward and Pepe didn't have to do much.  Mascherano was a beast once again, some great interceptions.  Gerrard scoring another 2 goals, thats why he's my player of the season.  And what a winger Kuyt is turning out to be, great cross for Babel's goal.  Pretty comfortable overall...can't do much else but win to put the mancs under pressure.

Come on City tomorrow!!
      jack
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 298 posts |
      Reply #15: May 09, 2009 07:47:02 pm
       : :DI love it.great performance.
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #16: May 09, 2009 07:47:40 pm
      Another team dispatched with ease really. It keeps the pressure on; let's hope the "pupils" don't roll over for the "master" in the scum's next two. The sweat is on.
      IB
      • Prediction League Champion 2008/09
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 307 posts | 18 
      Reply #17: May 09, 2009 07:51:02 pm
      Fantastic win, it's a scary thought that the next time we field the pitch our title hopes may be over. Fingers crossed.
      red79
      • Forum John Aldridge

• 111 posts |
      Reply #18: May 09, 2009 07:52:50 pm
      Well done red men another 3 points, another win away from home, another clean sheet and another step closer to the title!
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,385 posts | 1542 
      Reply #19: May 09, 2009 07:53:32 pm
      Good solid performance,  Thought the hammers would trouble us a bit more. They looked good in thier own half of the field and occasionally in the middle but had nothing in the last third. That just shows how well organised and strong we are, Credit where credit's due, thought Lucas had a sound game today, nothing to elaborate, kept it simple and safe. Always prepared to cover back as well. Don't think there was an obvious weakness in our side today, we really are looking more comfortable and consistent whoever we play. Good game all round. Now let's see City do a job on those mancs.
      bartman49
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,157 posts | 37 
      Reply #20: May 09, 2009 07:56:31 pm
      We won at a canter today, the WH academy tried their best, but we didn't have to break sweat, it's the sort of game you want when going for the title with three games left. And now we have two left, so it's over to City to do us a big favour. Good to see Stevie G bag two goals today, nice one SG. Also good to see Skyrtel back to his best.......
      mrscarragher
      • Forum Gary McAllister

• 93 posts |
      Reply #21: May 09, 2009 08:00:14 pm
      Wasn't a great game tbh but we did the job, west ham very poor, praying for City to bag a win tomorrow  :)
      john jones
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 178 posts |
      Reply #22: May 09, 2009 08:11:17 pm
      Well played Liverpool another great win.
      YorkshireRed
      • Forum John Aldridge

• 108 posts |
      • Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart
      Reply #23: May 09, 2009 08:17:12 pm
      Not a great game of football, but a great performance from the green Reds. Exactly what we needed, a calm yet determined approach, 3 goals (nice one Stevie) and 3 points. Back to the top of the league.
      I Loved what I thought I heard the travelling Kop chantting 'We're gonna win the league' ;D

There's gonna be some points dropped by the scum tomorrow, hopping it's three. Cum on Citeh.
      goldton
      • Forum Phil Thompson

• 490 posts | -10 
      • This is our year FOR SURE....
      Reply #24: May 09, 2009 08:22:43 pm
      Well Done REDS,Come on City...
      MsGerrard
      Reply #25: May 09, 2009 08:24:36 pm
      Liverpool Liverpool Top of the League....Liverpool Top of the League.  :kop5cf8koxp6:

......and now your gonna believe us, were gonna win the League, were gonna win the League  ;D

Pretty impressive display by the Reds today and in particular Steven Gerrard, that very early goal meant there was only going to be one winner there today.

Nice one lads, a good performance at a difficult ground.

Glad to see Babel on the scoresheet too.
      frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,362 posts | 627 
      Reply #26: May 09, 2009 09:06:05 pm
      t.b.h. I didn't think it was a brilliant performance, but it was three goals and 3pts which at the end of the day is what matters, the first goal, we just caught them on the hop, the penalty though well saved was fortunate, the rebound could have gone anywhere ! but we were never really worried by them although I  could have done with the hammers scoring for the prediction league !
      redtiptoe
      • Forum Jamie Redknapp

• 317 posts |
      Reply #27: May 09, 2009 09:45:08 pm
      Delighted with that today. Cant ague with 3 goals away none conceded. I also thought west ham played pretty well and tried to give us a game rather than stick everyone behind the ball.  But we just had that extra class. Well done red men.
      solodee

• 6,036 posts | 147 
      • Liverpool FC All The Way
      Reply #28: May 09, 2009 10:13:32 pm
      Good game. 3 points. (Good prediction too)
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #29: May 09, 2009 10:13:52 pm
      t.b.h. I didn't think it was a brilliant performance, but it was three goals and 3pts which at the end of the day is what matters, the first goal, we just caught them on the hop, the penalty though well saved was fortunate, the rebound could have gone anywhere ! but we were never really worried by them although I  could have done with the hammers scoring for the prediction league !
      While I agree with most of what you say I disagree about the first goal,we split them wide open and it was a brilliant through ball from Torres to Stevie.That goal had class written all over it.
      red trooper
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,854 posts | 69 
      • and don't be afraid of the dark
      Reply #30: May 09, 2009 10:27:07 pm
      Great result 3-0 at upton park !! bloody fantastic result  !! Mascherano was everywhere putting the bite on people and showing great skills,Lucas had a good game too ( getting better in my opinion ) Have to say we looked very comfortable and I thought we could have stepped it up any time we wanted to ,Nando and Stevie have this great understanding and were always a threat ,the first goal was a beautifully timed move executed to perfection ..great show reds !! :kop5cf8koxp6:
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,337 posts | 2864 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #31: May 09, 2009 10:34:17 pm
      Loads of ale on board so dont want to become a tit...

Job done and done well. Pressure back on the mancs and we all know how hard derbys can be. But the thing today was we looked like we knew we'd beat them our boys are buzzing never looked pressured. And for the long term thats great. ow we sit and wait for a favour or 2 for the short term success

Mags were are ye mate? Your boy Lucas done well today. And delighted for Babel

Im keeping it short... LIVERPOOL TOP O' THE LEAGUE
      solodee

• 6,036 posts | 147 
      • Liverpool FC All The Way
      Reply #32: May 09, 2009 11:09:33 pm
      Jamie Carragher Jinxed Me - Liverpool Skipper Steven Gerrard

Steven Gerrard spoke to Setanta Sports after Liverpool defeated West Ham 3-0 at Upton Park.

Liverpool skipper Steven Gerrard found himself chasing a hat-trick today at Upton Park as he netted twice for the Reds with Ryan Babel putting the game to bed with a late third.

Gerrard sported a never-say-die attitude as he addressed the press post-match, making it known that Liverpool will fight until the bitter end.

"We've got to keep going," began the skipper.

"We've got to do our job, and that's to win all of our remaining games.

"We're happy with the result. Happy with the clean sheet, and hopefully the pressure's on United now. If they win their games, then fair play, they deserve it, but we have to keep the pressure on.

"When you come to places like West Ham - teams that play well and have a good manager - it's important that you start well. That's what we done.

"Looking at the whole game, I think we deserved the win."

A rare occurrence was seen today as Gerrard failed to score from the penalty spot, but he managed to put away the resulting rebound that came from Robert Green's save.

"I don't like blaming other people for my errors, but Jamie Carragher said to me this morning 'You're due a penalty miss, aren't ya?', so he's getting the blame, he jinxed me!" laughed the captain.

Liverpool's number 8 also went on to hail the sense of brotherhood and drive felt in the Liverpool squad.

"[The win] shows we're a good team. It shows we've got a good togetherness and that we've got a winning mentality," Gerrard went on.

"We've got good players and we deserve to be top of the league at the moment."

Manchester United have two games in hand over Liverpool, with both teams tied at the top and 'Pool narrowly ahead on goal difference. However, Gerrard, along with the rest of the Liverpool squad, will be hoping that the Manchester derby will cause a hiccup for United.

"They've got a tough game. Man City have come into a bit of form and derby matches are never easy," continued Gerrard.

"We wait and we hope that Man City can do us a favour, but the important thing is that we do our job."

Thinking productively, Gerrard first rued missed opportunities before turning on a more optimistic tone when speaking of the club's future.

"It would be nice [if we still had the upper hand in the league], but we only have ourselves to blame for not winning football matches that we should have won," he said.

"We've drawn too many games at home this season and it's been frustrating, but you still have to give us credit. We've done so well to be in the title race.

"In a club like Liverpool it's important to win trophies, and second place doesn't bring anything - but it does show progression.

"We learn from this season, fix what we did wrong this season and get it right next season."

Stephen Crawford, talkaloadofbull.com

http://www.talkaloadofbull.com/en/news/9/england/2009/05/09/1255981/jamie-carragher-jinxed-me-liverpool-skipper-steven-gerrard

Funny.
      AJ

• 6,445 posts | 124 
      • Boom!
      Reply #33: May 09, 2009 11:32:12 pm
      ;D I watched Gerrard have a lil dig @ Carra for that penalty, but Gerrard being Gerrard would not take it lying down!  Great win today on all fronts did anyone see Reina playing chess with the linesman? ;D he barely had a save to make, and when he did he had the strikers falling at his feet (no one mention the miss kick from Carra) we really did look like a complete team today.  I was most impressed with the early strike from Gerrard and the partnership between him and Torres is just breathtaking, it's like they know where each other is at any given moment I have high hopes for these guys next season I really do.  Does anyone know the latest on Aurelio (sorry I have not read though the rest of the threads yet) he looked like he was struggling early in the second half and not his usual self at all, then when he came off I guess it was just a precaution.  Ah well it looks like West Ham still have work to do to secure their Europa spot this season!

Class game, more of that please Liverpool!  :kop5cf8koxp6: :aaliverpool2xt1: :scarf: :clap:
      robbyr
      • The king of randomness and highly intellectual debate
      • Banned

• 2,684 posts | 27 
      Reply #34: May 10, 2009 12:05:00 am
      This thread is unusually small, which to me says "we are all sh*t scared its already over" which is true, its gonna be a very very had to win the league now, it seems to me that this run has just come about 3 games too late, im just "getting real and saying how it really is", but on the good side, this stands in good stead for next season when i think we could just be favourates to win the league.

As far as todays game goes, well played to kuyt, mascha, torres (looked on fire) and lucas. It was a very good victory, we can only hope city do us a favour tomorrow and i think it may be a draw, and lets hope Arsenal have revenge in their eyes, its about time they played well agains the mancs.
      danny8t4
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,819 posts | 51 
      Reply #35: May 10, 2009 12:13:03 am
      I felt today's game was won after the 1st goal. We didn't dominate it as such but I think West Ham's tactics were to not concede in forst 30 and once we scored in 2 they just didn't know what to do. (like they had no plan b).

I thought Lucas had a decent game today. Never looked amazing but never looked out of lace either.

The only thing I feel downbeat about now, is the fact Manure could have already won the league by the next time we kick a ball :(.

Keep up the faith. It is coming home!!
      RedRoy
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,483 posts | 88 
      Reply #36: May 10, 2009 12:13:47 am
      when you look for a championship winning side in my experience at Liverpool, you don't look at individuals but rather how they react to each other. I'm now conviced that once again we have the mentality withiin ( like the shankly era). What a team, and with the right additions in the summer, the dynesty is set. I personally couldn't give a f*ck if manure scrape home this year, we've posted our intentions. we're coming down the road.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,870 posts | 6808 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #37: May 10, 2009 12:38:13 am
      I really was worried before kick off about today's game but to come away with 3 goals ourselves, none conceded and another 3 points is a wonderful achievement.

Wonderful through ball from Fernando for Stevie's first.

Well done to Babel on scoring once he came on.

MOTM for me was Masch...he really was a monster today. The Hammers faithful must be kicking themselves for letting him go.

For me the only disappointment today was I thought Yossi had a very ordinary day. But who cares? He's been fantastic of late so maybe he just didn't want to play another blinder against a team he spent a majority of his career at.

I'm even going to give a shout to Lucas ( no Mags, not jumping on his bandwagon), but credit where it's due, thought he had a good game today. Passed the ball forward a lot of the time so was happy to see that but he also won a lot of tackles in midfield, so well done Lucas.

I still think though that we really missed Xabi (F***ing c**t Barton  :f_steam:)....could just see him in this type of game relishing the thought of spraying the ball to all parts of the forward area for SG and FT to run onto. Hope he's back soon.

Well done lads, you have done what was asked of you. Let's just hope Citeh can do what we ask of them.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,678 posts | 6975 
      Reply #38: May 10, 2009 12:50:16 am
      Boss win.

Even I didn't have us down for another 3-0 trouncing.  We didn't even look like we got out of second gear but another bang on win.

6 consecutive games scoring more than 3 goals - maybe someone would like to go back and check the record books because I can't ever remember that happening before.

Superb.

To be top (I know the Mancs have two games in hand) in May is a superb achievement from Rafa and the boys.

Well proud.

Keep the red flag flying high.
      Singh_YNWA
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,071 posts |
      Re: POST MATCH: West Ham 0-3 Liverpool
      Reply #39: May 10, 2009 01:14:59 am
      We are scoring like crazy at mo.... although we were on the counter today against an in-form West Ham side who have played really well prior they played us.  Last week V Newcastle,  if it wasnt for the crossbar we would have had few more. The players know each others strenghs n weaknesses now.... so we are looking for going forward. Good to see Lucas having a good game, it shows we have better players around the squad.....

We have picked up the 3 fat points again, to see the table...... We are sitting on the top.... im hopeful City will shock the league later today. City have invested bit of money on bigger players, maybe sparkys job on the line, also they pushing for europe next season, fulham takin 3 points today...... its a must win for City.

Well chuffed.
      lfc_gerrard
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 175 posts | 21 
      Reply #40: May 10, 2009 02:03:10 am

Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #41: May 10, 2009 04:43:07 am
      An excellent display by all involved.

How good was Carraghers boo boo  :lmao:
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #42: May 10, 2009 04:45:17 am
      Proud red here.

We continue to do what's asked of us. Two more games to win.

Whatever happens this season, I have no doubt in my mind that we'll be a force next season.
      LFCMau
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,747 posts | 11 
      • 100% LFC, without doubt!
      Reply #43: May 10, 2009 07:10:27 am
      "Good togetherness", "winning mentality" and never giving up! Good going boys!!  :aaliverpoolwz0:
      fletch_rox
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,189 posts | 12 
      • JFT96
      Reply #44: May 10, 2009 07:13:10 am
       :kop5cf8koxp6:  Come on Liverpool great work.Lets hope Man City can do something, and hopefully take all three off Scum
      LFCMau
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,747 posts | 11 
      • 100% LFC, without doubt!
      Reply #45: May 10, 2009 07:19:04 am
      yea it would be too good if City  :action-smiley-060: Manure!
      ayrton77
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,775 posts | 627 
      • © Established Quality Since 1977
      Reply #46: May 10, 2009 07:46:17 am
      Well chuffed with this result.  ;D

It was a tricky match, West Ham showed that they have improved this season under Zola, who does seem to be doing very well considering the side he has and pressures off the field. I think our midfield partnership of Lucas and Masch did very well, it's never easy to step in when Xabi's out considering the amazing season he's had, but today Lucas just played his game, and did it very solidly. Well in.

Quite a few of our boys didn't play to the best of their ability, but we took the chances we had and deservedly brought home the three points.

Job done and top of the league! Brilliant, we're doing everything we can to keep up the pressure, and another +3 in the goal difference could well play a part in a couple of weeks time, who knows?  ;)
      Joey B
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,664 posts | 46 
      Reply #47: May 10, 2009 08:20:25 am
      Dirks first touch was excellent!!Wow a while ago you would only see that comment in the knee jerk thread.But credit where its due Dirks been practising methinks.Well done lads.

signed CITEH supporter (24 hrs only )   
      Eem

• 6,018 posts | 89 
      Reply #48: May 10, 2009 08:51:38 am
      Didn't see the second half, but I'm happy with how the first went. West ham are a tough team, and to put 3 past them and keep a clean sheet isn't bad going at all.

good to see Ryan Babel on the score sheet, give him a bit of a boost for the last 2 games.
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #49: May 10, 2009 08:51:54 am
      Rafa was saying he cringes when he was watching the video of the last Hammers game.
      Dropped points then.

Move on.

Great win ...although I was more than generous to the Hammers by giving them a goal on my LFC prediction at 1-3.

Weve done all we can do.

Feet up lads whilst we watch the Mankers go through it.

WELL DONE !
      HampshireRed
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 702 posts |
      • If I'm not back in 15 minutes.....wait longer
      Reply #50: May 10, 2009 09:26:21 am
      Well done guys! This was one of those games where we could have come unstuck but we kept our focus no? We could have scored a couple more but for sure we are pressing to the end.
      The West Ham players dive was hilarious and worthy of a BAFTA.
      Lucas Neil, how the heck we even thought of buying him I don't know. Played Stevie onside for the first goal and spent much of the game gobbing off or kicking lumps out of our guys. Even the West Ham supportes hate him.
      C'mon City today and Wigan midweek. Hughes and Bruce please try to remember you dont play for Ferguscum anymore.
      crzy_jkr@u
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,774 posts | 29 
      • Rebuilding a legacy...Trust, Will, Pride, Respect.
      Reply #51: May 10, 2009 09:52:10 am
      Well it was very business like, get score 3 goals keep the morale high and get out.

The team is definitely shaped into a winning one for next season, I am so happy...Its now time for the Mancs to lose to sh*te and lets see how the cookie crumbles.
      johnstop
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,745 posts | 23 
      Reply #52: May 10, 2009 10:22:21 am
      We now need UTD to loose 1 or draw 2 of their next 3 games or its all over despite our fantastic charge. I am sure Ferguson would have expected West Ham to get a result of some kind yesterday so come on City.
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,385 posts | 1542 
      Reply #53: May 10, 2009 12:15:36 pm
      Have to agree with that Johnstop, Fergie must have had us down for a draw at best yesterday, that convincing win will put even more pressure on him. To suggest that pressure doesn't transferr to the players is nonsence, they will be feeling it today, especially if it's still close at half time.
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,128 posts | 3375 
      Reply #54: May 11, 2009 11:49:21 pm
      Didn't break sweat. Well done lads, kept up our side of the bargain.

Solid performance from back to front.

Quick Reply