Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 20th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P7 W5 D1 L1

Daniel Carrico (Sporting Lisbon)

Read 1851 times
      adammac
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 4,762 posts | 239 
      • Heart As Big As Liverpool
      Daniel Carrico (Sporting Lisbon)
      May 14, 2009 02:52:03 pm
      Manchester United, Chelsea and Liverpool target staying put
      Sporting Lisbon’s Daniel Carrico has ruled out a move to Manchester United, Chelsea and Liverpool this summer.

The Sporting Lisbon starlet, who has twice been voted young player of the month in the Portuguese top tier, has committed his short term future to the club despite mounting interest from England.

Carrico told local press: “Maybe one day later, but now I am focused only on Sporting and will do so until the end of my contract.”

The starlet was educated at the famed Academia de Alcochete, where previous graduates include Luis Figo, Cristinao Ronaldo and Nani and has been monitored by a whole host of top clubs in Europe.

http://www.sport.co.uk/news/Football/19669/Manchester_United_Chelsea_and_Liverpool_target_staying_put.aspx

Does anyone know anything about this guy? I never heard of him before.
      Darkone
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 770 posts | -7 
      • YNWA
      Re: Daniel Carrico (Sporting Lisbon)
      Reply #1: May 14, 2009 05:33:55 pm
      Probably Ronaldo's big fan.
      Darkone
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 770 posts | -7 
      • YNWA
      Reply #2: May 14, 2009 05:39:32 pm
      Look like he is a defender. 20-years-old. Probably just bullshit. Even he comes to uk. most like end up with the scums.
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Reply #3: May 14, 2009 07:05:28 pm
      Honestly... Yes bloody please! I heard about this guy, center back who scores goals too, with Sammi leaving, I think he would be happy to play 4th choice and then he is one for the future too. Would be a great buy imo
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,471 posts | 2859 
      Reply #4: May 14, 2009 07:56:15 pm
      Don't see the point of this thread if he's ruled out a move in the near future.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #5: May 16, 2009 05:17:46 am
      Don't see the point of this thread if he's ruled out a move in the near future.

Manchester United, Chelsea and Liverpool target staying put
      Sporting Lisbon’s Daniel Carrico has ruled out a move to Manchester United, Chelsea and Liverpool this summer.

The Sporting Lisbon starlet, who has twice been voted young player of the month in the Portuguese top tier, has committed his short term future to the club despite mounting interest from England.

Carrico told local press: “Maybe one day later, but now I am focused only on Sporting and will do so until the end of my contract.”

The starlet was educated at the famed Academia de Alcochete, where previous graduates include Luis Figo, Cristinao Ronaldo and Nani and has been monitored by a whole host of top clubs in Europe.

http://www.sport.co.uk/news/Football/19669/Manchester_United_Chelsea_and_Liverpool_target_staying_put.aspx

Self explanatory.

When you use Nani as an example for bringing up talent, your just desperate arent ya?
      StevieG-force
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,526 posts | 12 
      • Name:Richard-Age:21-Nationality:Welsh
      Reply #6: May 16, 2009 12:43:29 pm
      He played in the 07 UEFA European Under-19 Championship, scoring two goals in three games before they were eliminated in the group stages.

Quick Reply