Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 21st of May and on this date LFC's match record is P7 W3 D1 L3

David Mannix

Read 1352 times
      Semple
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • Started Topic

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      • Ireland's Finest Scouser. Henderson supporter.
      David Mannix
      Jan 29, 2007 09:05:58 pm
      Remember this young lad that everyone would thought would be a star in the Liverpool team. Well he was released last week by the reds and he has since signed for a Norweigien team a cant remember what their name is, on a 3 yaer contract! MAD!
      Court LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Re: David Mannix
      Reply #1: Jan 29, 2007 09:12:09 pm
      Remember this young lad that everyone would thought would be a star in the Liverpool team. Well he was released last week by the reds and he has since signed for a Norweigien team a cant remember what their name is, on a 3 yaer contract! MAD!
      To be honest mate I never heard of him until we released him...
      But good luck to the lad.
      Jabba
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,375 posts |
      Reply #2: Jan 29, 2007 10:45:47 pm
      Yes I'd heard of him - did he not get a sub on in a cup game - maybe last season?

Strange to be picked up by a Norwegian time, but best of luck to him.  There must be nothing worse than 'not making the grade' for Liverpool.
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Reply #3: Jan 30, 2007 11:31:34 am

Think the teams called Hamkam.
      The Fallen Soldier
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,137 posts | 89 
      Reply #4: Jan 30, 2007 12:13:56 pm
      To be honest mate I never heard of him until we released him...
      But good luck to the lad.

Me neither Court, but hope things go well for him in the future.
      Glenbuck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,893 posts | 205 
      Reply #5: Jan 30, 2007 01:55:02 pm
      Looks like another career has faded due to injuries,he was well thought of at Liverpool so good luck to the lad.

David Mannix (born August 24, 1985 in Liverpool) is a footballer who plays as a midfielder He is a product of Liverpool Football Club's Academy, and played regularly for the reserves, but his progress was restricted by a number of serious injuries, including an injury to his right knee in 2001 which rendered him unable to play competitively for three years. In November 2006 he went on loan to Accrington Stanley, but a knee injury forced him to return after less than a week and just one appearance.On January 24, 2007 it was announced that his contract with Liverpool had been terminated by mutual agreement, and on January 29 he signed a three-year contract with the Norwegian club Ham-Kam who play in the Adeccoligaen having been relegated from the Norwegian Premier League during the 2006 season.
      mattmcg
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,410 posts | 103 
      Reply #6: Jan 30, 2007 03:02:59 pm
      I remember him from championship manager. I always sent him out on loan!!

Quick Reply