Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 26th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P10 W7 D0 L3

How to apply for Tickets

Read 55070 times
      MsGerrard
      Re: How to apply for Tickets
      Reply #46: Oct 18, 2011 12:46:28 pm
      Correct. its on the official website.

I do have a question about these ticket sales. I understand it is nog possible for a member to buy more than 1 ticket, but is it possible to get 2 tickets next to each other if both me and my buddy have a membership account? Or can we only buy them seperatly and be seated randomly?

Thanks!

As long as you have your mates membership details in your friends/family details, you will be able to get two tickets together.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #47: Oct 18, 2011 05:09:17 pm

Members ticket sale

18th Oct 2011 - Latest News

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/members-ticket-sale

Liverpool Football Club have confirmed the Official Members ticket sale process for Barclays Premier League home fixtures that take place after January 1, 2012.

Supporters are reminded that they must have purchased Official LFC Membership before midnight on November 4 in order to take part in the Members sale.

Forthcoming key dates:

Monday, November 7

Tickets will be made available on Monday, November 7 to those supporters wishing to purchase adult & child tickets in the family section. Full selling details will be published shortly.

Tuesday, November 8

Supporters who attended (and have recorded on their Members card) a minimum number of games during 2010-11 (to be announced shortly) will have priority access to 50 per cent of the Members tickets for the following fixtures:

Category A and B: Tottenham Hotspur, Everton, Arsenal, Aston Villa, Fulham and Chelsea.

Supporters buying tickets during this part of the sale will be guaranteed a ticket for each match.

*All tickets for our fixture against Everton are sold based on previous attendance in season 2010-2011.

Wednesday, November 9

All Members tickets for the following games will be sold strictly on a first come first serve basis and will be available to ALL Members whilst stocks last:

Category C: Stoke City, Wigan Athletic and WBA.

Thursday, November 10

All remaining tickets for the following games will be sold strictly on a first come first serve basis and will be available to ALL Members whilst stocks last:

Category A and B: Tottenham Hotspur, Everton, Arsenal, Aston Villa, Fulham and Chelsea.

*All tickets for our fixture against Everton are sold based on previous attendance in season 2010-2011.

Friday, November 11

Any remaining tickets for games due to be played from January 1, 2012 until the end of the season will be made available to ALL Members while stocks last.

Category A, B and C: Stoke City, Tottenham Hotspur, Everton, Arsenal, Wigan Athletic, Aston Villa, Fulham, WBA and Chelsea

Please note:  Fixtures will then remain on sale to ALL Members until 21 days before the game or until the game sells out, whichever comes first.

Tickets may become available due to refunds/returns after the game has been confirmed as sold out so we would encourage members to check www.liverpoolfc.tv on a regular basis if they require tickets.

Author: Liverpoolfc.tv
      Tagged: Official Members , tickets

Get your credit cards at the ready people, just 6 weeks before Christmas !!  :o
      alexfrance
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 861 posts | 39 
      Reply #48: Oct 20, 2011 07:44:20 pm
      How do you get away tickets? I would like to get a few for the second half of the season but I couldn't find any information on the official website.
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Reply #49: Oct 21, 2011 03:19:44 pm
      How do you get away tickets? I would like to get a few for the second half of the season but I couldn't find any information on the official website.

They go on sale as and when released by the home team normally about 2 weeks before the fixture, most games require previous attendance to away games with only a few going on offer to members with no previous away attendance from the last season.

Possibly games like Wigan, Blackburn and Bolton might go down to no previous attendance
      gallden
      • Forum Youth Player

• 6 posts |
      Reply #50: Oct 24, 2011 02:50:09 am
      Hi all, This is my first time for this.  The Mrs.  has been saving some money up and surprised me today for the birthday.  Anyways I'm trying to make the March 3 game vs Arsenal, I was just wondering what is the best way for me to get a hold of some tickets?  Do any of you lot sell yours this far out in advance?  Any help is greatly appreciated.
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Reply #51: Oct 24, 2011 12:20:04 pm
      Hi all, This is my first time for this.  The Mrs.  has been saving some money up and surprised me today for the birthday.  Anyways I'm trying to make the March 3 game vs Arsenal, I was just wondering what is the best way for me to get a hold of some tickets?  Do any of you lot sell yours this far out in advance?  Any help is greatly appreciated.

Tickets have not gone on sale yet for this one but you will struggle to get one when they do.
      gallden
      • Forum Youth Player

• 6 posts |
      Reply #52: Oct 24, 2011 12:43:34 pm
      Tickets have not gone on sale yet for this one but you will struggle to get one when they do.
      I guess they typically go on sale a couple weeks in advance?  That is my whole worry arranging travel and lodging then not being able to make the match.
      Jase
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,287 posts |
      Reply #53: Oct 24, 2011 01:06:24 pm
      If you read above mate you'll see tickets for games after January 1st go for sale to members W/C November 7th, but you'll have to see what you can get. The liklihood is that you're more likely to have a better chance of getting tickets against category B and C rated teams.

The only other way I can think of you getting a ticket to the Arsenal game is by starting a topic in this section and seeing if anyone can help you out with a couple of spares nearer the time.

Good luck.
      gallden
      • Forum Youth Player

• 6 posts |
      Reply #54: Oct 25, 2011 05:18:27 am
      If you read above mate you'll see tickets for games after January 1st go for sale to members W/C November 7th, but you'll have to see what you can get. The liklihood is that you're more likely to have a better chance of getting tickets against category B and C rated teams.

The only other way I can think of you getting a ticket to the Arsenal game is by starting a topic in this section and seeing if anyone can help you out with a couple of spares nearer the time.

Good luck.
      Thanks a lot.
      linneman
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,426 posts | 16 
      Reply #55: Oct 30, 2011 01:39:17 pm
      Thursday, November 10

All remaining tickets for the following games will be sold strictly on a first come first serve basis and will be available to ALL Members whilst stocks last:

--> Anyone have an idea it's likely that there will still be tickets for the Aston Villa game on thursday? or will it be sold out in 2 days?
      MsGerrard
      Reply #56: Oct 30, 2011 03:52:44 pm
      Thursday, November 10

--> Anyone have an idea it's likely that there will still be tickets for the Aston Villa game on thursday? or will it be sold out in 2 days?

Who knows? Best thing is to keep trying, there's always a possibility you may get a couple if any are returned. Good luck.
      robbieisgod23/9
      Reply #57: Oct 30, 2011 08:33:03 pm
      Who knows? Best thing is to keep trying, there's always a possibility you may get a couple if any are returned. Good luck.

i looked the other day and managed to get two seats together for the blackburn match that were on returns to add to the others id already had... its possible you just need to check often
      thereds13
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,206 posts | 18 
      Reply #58: Nov 06, 2011 10:05:06 pm
      Going to be buying a kop ticket for the first time tommorow, where's a good place to sit for a first timer?
      Dannylfc
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,010 posts | 174 
      • Always in our shadow.
      Reply #59: Nov 06, 2011 10:15:06 pm
      306 is usually the best block for atmosphere, but anywhere around there should be decent to pop your cherry! :P

Hopefully theres not as many fun and games tomorrow morning for these tickets.

Last time was a F***ing nightmare!
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #60: Nov 06, 2011 10:25:16 pm
      I'm trying to get tickets for the Blackburn (in December) and Arsenal (in March) games.
      thereds13
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,206 posts | 18 
      Reply #61: Nov 06, 2011 10:28:19 pm
      306 is usually the best block for atmosphere, but anywhere around there should be decent to pop your cherry! :P

Hopefully theres not as many fun and games tomorrow morning for these tickets.

Last time was a f***ing nightmare!
      Thanks mate, doesn't everyone stand at the back though? Not sure if my Dad would enjoy that.
      Dannylfc
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,010 posts | 174 
      • Always in our shadow.
      Reply #62: Nov 06, 2011 10:30:13 pm
      Thanks mate, doesn't everyone stand at the back though? Not sure if my Dad would enjoy that.

306 stand, not sure about 305.

I was in 207 yesterday n*body was stood there, same with 206/205 too my knowledge but its still pretty decent atmosphere
      thereds13
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,206 posts | 18 
      Reply #63: Nov 06, 2011 10:31:43 pm

I was in 207/206 yesterday n*body was stood there but its still pretty decent atmosphere
      Think 207/6 sounds good, want a good atmosphere and a good view.
      « Last Edit: Nov 06, 2011 10:43:06 pm by thereds13 »
      kelvo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,207 posts | 52 
      Reply #64: Nov 07, 2011 06:07:58 am

I was in 207 yesterday n*body was stood there, same with 206/205 too my knowledge but its still pretty decent atmosphere

Im usually in 304 and stood for the whole Swansea game.

Gotta love this new ticket sales system, let the games begin again then eh  :roll:
      lisclaLfc
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #65: Jan 11, 2012 09:55:57 pm
      Can anyone tell me how to get tickets for lfc games I'm from aberdeen and not sure if I can purchase any if I'm not a member. Cheers
      rh1014
      • On Trial

• 2 posts |
      Reply #66: Jan 16, 2012 10:38:27 am
      Hi, ive just bought liverpool tickets today online for the first time, i have not had my confirmation email yet, but my tickets are in my purchase history, but under pending.

Can anyone give me the piece of mind and tell me that everythings okay and i have got tickets for the game please.

Thanks
      Paisleydalglish
      Reply #67: Jan 16, 2012 11:11:20 am
      Hi, ive just bought liverpool tickets today online for the first time, i have not had my confirmation email yet, but my tickets are in my purchase history, but under pending.

Can anyone give me the piece of mind and tell me that everythings okay and i have got tickets for the game please.

Thanks

If they are in purchase history then you have them . All are under pending until nearer the game when it changes to "print"
      rh1014
      • On Trial

• 2 posts |
      Reply #68: Jan 16, 2012 11:13:41 am
      Cheers...thanks for that...load of my mind! YNWA

Quick Reply