Trending Topics

Next match: Villa v LFC [Premier League] Mon 13th May @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Villa Park

Today is the 12th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P10 W5 D2 L3

The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread

Read 2351887 times
      Bogdan91
      • Forum Titi Camara

• 38 posts |
      Re: The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread
      Reply #12696: Aug 07, 2016 09:59:48 pm
      Can only speak for myself and past post of mine will back it up. I've never hated Jose, always loved him, even at the chavs. I wanted him to replace Fergie. Simple truth is I've always liked him and can't remember being this excited for the season to start.
      you will have him for 3 years then he will go unless he is sacked again  :lmao:
      shawspeed
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 566 posts | 128 
      Reply #12697: Aug 07, 2016 10:12:24 pm
      Can only speak for myself and past post of mine will back it up. I've never hated Jose, always loved him, even at the chavs. I wanted him to replace Fergie. Simple truth is I've always liked him and can't remember being this excited for the season to start.

You must be in the minority then all the mancs I know hated him until he got sacked by Chelski and was linked with the scum. He really suits your club though classless, self opinionated, arrogant and full of sh*t.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,144 posts | 2743 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #12698: Aug 07, 2016 10:26:01 pm
      you will have him for 3 years then he will go unless he is sacked again  :lmao:

Stats say your right. However, I think Jose has always wanted this job and now found his vocation so hopefully stats will be re written.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,144 posts | 2743 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #12699: Aug 07, 2016 10:28:06 pm
      You must be in the minority then all the mancs I know hated him until he got sacked by Chelski and was linked with the scum. He really suits your club though classless, self opinionated, arrogant and full of sh*t.

To be fair I've witnessed this both sides of the canal so nothing new for me here. 
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #12700: Aug 07, 2016 10:46:11 pm

Do you like his success or his personality, if it's the latter then you really have to get out and meet more normal people. He is a c**t, a successful c**t, but none the less a c**t of a human being.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,299 posts | 4945 
      Reply #12701: Aug 07, 2016 11:02:07 pm
      Do you like his success or his personality, if it's the latter then you really have to get out and meet more normal people. He is a c**t, a successful c**t, but none the less a c**t of a human being.

Agree.

c**t of the highest order.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,589 posts | 7141 
      Reply #12702: Aug 07, 2016 11:22:03 pm
      every job he takes is a vehicle for his self promotion he cant afford to F**k this up or his legacy will be in tatters. Didn't see much of the match but what I did see wasn't at all special and Pogba aint going to change much
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,589 posts | 7141 
      Reply #12703: Aug 07, 2016 11:22:26 pm
      Agree.

C**t of the highest order.

he gives cu*ts a bad name!!!
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,144 posts | 2743 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #12704: Aug 07, 2016 11:22:37 pm

Combination of both really. In truth everyone is called a c**t at some stage in their life's, no one is perfect (( not even me  ;D )) and that's just how it is unfortunately. You must admit though with Jose coming to Old Trafford it's spiced this season up even more.  ;D I think it's great for football as long as the slagging/banter  stays just that and not get physical.:)
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,624 posts | 3856 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #12705: Aug 07, 2016 11:29:58 pm
      Stats say your right. However, I think Jose has always wanted this job and now found his vocation so hopefully stats will be re written.

If we're going with history repeating, it seems to be doing so again.
      Signings very much in keeping with focusing entirely on the immediate of the first team.
      Not much left for long term thinking.

Probably suits United for the circumstances they find themselves in.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #12706: Aug 08, 2016 12:07:22 am
      Combination of both really. In truth everyone is called a c**t at some stage in their life's, no one is perfect (( not even me  ;D )) and that's just how it is unfortunately. You must admit though with Jose coming to Old Trafford it's spiced this season up even more.  ;D I think it's great for football as long as the slagging/banter  stays just that and not get physical.:)

I agree that most people are a c**t at some point in their life but to maintain the steady level of cuntishness which Jose does is quite remarkable.
      BTW I hope Man Utd's medical staff are aware that they now no longer need to follow medical guidelines, just do what Jose wants. His behaviour towards his own medical staff was absolutely disgraceful at Chelsea last season and how you can condone and respect a man, and I use that word purely in the anatomical else, who acts like that is quite astonishing.
      As for being good for football, nope not in my book, if I want a pantomime villain I go to my local theatre at Xmas time.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,144 posts | 2743 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #12707: Aug 08, 2016 12:29:49 am

As for being good for football, nope not in my book,

Having arguably the three best managers in world football not only in the premiership but all at north west clubs in my opinion can only be good for our great game.  :)
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #12708: Aug 08, 2016 12:55:23 am

Correct. He occupies a space in the cuntosphere that no c**t has ever been before...beyond the c**t of no return. With good justice we can only hope his career of cuntness comes to a cunttacular end, a career fittingly sealed in that c**t coffin of a cuntship that is Manchester cunting United. C**t.
      « Last Edit: Aug 08, 2016 03:33:18 am by Frankly, Mr Shankly »
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #12709: Aug 08, 2016 07:55:04 am

no one is perfect (( not even me   )) and that's just how it is unfortunately.

You're a Manc, it goes without saying ;)
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,589 posts | 7141 
      Reply #12710: Aug 08, 2016 08:50:14 am
      he sent Mata a message yesterday in the most humiliating way. Did he not expect some long balls at the end of the game?.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,029 posts | 3960 
      Reply #12711: Aug 08, 2016 08:54:39 am
      Having arguably the three best managers in world football not only in the premiership but all at north west clubs in my opinion can only be good for our great game.  :)

You are having a laugh, how can the ultimate professionalism of Klopp be associated or compared with the mismanagement of a serial failure?
      He has done nothing for years unless you regard being sacked by consecutive clubs as some kind of achievement.

It took whisky nose decades to win anything and you expect a serial failure to shape up and hit the road to glory in a few weeks - in your dreams.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,144 posts | 2743 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #12712: Aug 08, 2016 10:48:08 am

You're a Manc, it goes without saying ;)

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,144 posts | 2743 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #12713: Aug 08, 2016 10:52:40 am
      You are having a laugh, how can the ultimate professionalism of Klopp be associated or compared with the mismanagement of a serial failure?
      He has done nothing for years unless you regard being sacked by consecutive clubs as some kind of achievement.

It took whisky nose decades to win anything and you expect a serial failure to shape up and hit the road to glory in a few weeks - in your dreams.
      First of all it is the laugh at Man United thread.  ;D secondly, you know Jose has won plenty. All managers go through bad spells just like football teams do. Jose will turn it round no matter what club he's at. Reason being?? He's the best manager in the world IMHO.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,501 posts | 4840 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #12714: Aug 08, 2016 11:47:06 am
      First of all it is the laugh at Man United thread.  ;D secondly, you know Jose has won plenty. All managers go through bad spells just like football teams do. Jose will turn it round no matter what club he's at. Reason being?? He's the best manager in the world IMHO.

Weirdo.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #12715: Aug 08, 2016 11:59:40 am
      He's the best manager in the world IMHO.

Been given the boot too many times and not won anywhere near as much as he should have given the money he's spent for that tag IMO.

heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #12716: Aug 08, 2016 12:10:25 pm

Weird how the best manager in the world got sacked twice from the same club? Truly Great managers are able to turn round a bad situation, Maureen has never shown the ability to that. His MO is to enter a club, piss off existing players who don't instantly suck up to him, sign players for a vast amount of money, succeed for 1-2 years, when players then finally start to realise what a complete c**t he is, they turn on him, results suffer, he gets sacked leaving the club with a whole load of over priced prima donnas on huge contracts. I can't wait for it to happen at United except I really don't think he's going to win anything at United beyond a community shield.
      vulcan_red
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,580 posts | 212 
      Reply #12717: Aug 08, 2016 12:33:25 pm
      I get the feeling Ibrahimovic iOS meant to be more like Sheringham than Cantona. I also get the feeling at 34 and in the EPL it isn't going to work. Utd were a bit desperate. Rooney isn't the answer either. It's Pogba they desperately want. I just can't see that lot as being of the quality Jose normally needs to succeed ie a team that would win anyway
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,144 posts | 2743 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #12718: Aug 08, 2016 01:24:52 pm
      Been given the boot too many times and not won anywhere near as much as he should have given the money he's spent for that tag IMO.

He's still young KK and if anyone can beat Fergie in most honours as a manager Jose can.

Quick Reply