Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 3rd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P23 W10 D5 L8

The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread

Read 2342622 times
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,041 posts | 2720 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Re: The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread
      Reply #13133: Sep 20, 2016 01:57:22 pm
      One point difference and there's only the likelihood of that increasing with no end to your disastrous run in sight.

Just think Keith for a moment as to the multiple factors contributing to your team's descent of the Prem, you like your playmates are looking to an overnight miracle to get you out of this sh*t.
      The truth is he you all worship Sir Alco, left you the bag of sh*te you see before you, the three managers he had varying degrees of appointing contributed to the bollox mix; it's as plain as day the fault lies within the club's hierarchy and the support structure who believe all the f**king crap in the manc media.

While you blame refs, players, the FA, God and the angels for you being a bag of sh*te it will carry on, hahaha.

All though we haven't played well we've certainly had some  big decisions go against us. Should of had a penalty, goals given when offside etc. the tide will turn, it always does. Then you'll be saying the mancs got lucky  ;D amazing how we all remember what we want to isn't it  :lmao:

I still have the faith  :)
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,013 posts | 3953 
      Reply #13134: Sep 20, 2016 02:05:06 pm
      Yeah but who's won the most  :f_whistle:  ;D  ;)

European Cups??
      friedeggden
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 987 posts | 258 
      Reply #13135: Sep 20, 2016 02:22:01 pm
      Not been on it today as I get frustrated with so many negative comments. I still love Mourino and always will. At this club or anyone else's, including Liverpool if he went there  :lmao:

Why? He's an absolute bell end. He plays negative football, hangs his players out to dry, falls out with big players, constantly moaning.

I'd say that no matter who he was in charge of, including Liverpool  ;)
      SM
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,583 posts | 400 
      Reply #13136: Sep 20, 2016 02:39:07 pm
      Following a third straight defeat, Man United manager Jose Mourinho has insisted the club have never recovered from Howard Webb’s retirement.

Speaking after United’s 3-1 defeat to Watford, the former Real Madrid and Chelsea boss claimed the current crop of Man United referees are failing to produce when it matters.

“We gave Mark Clattenburg an opportunity to send off their goalkeeper and award a penalty in the game against Manchester City,” he explained.

“He failed to take his chance so Jesús Gil Manzano started the next game.

“Yet he completely ignored the collective value of my squad by allowing Feyenoord to win.”

Despite the 3-1 defeat against Watford, Mourinho was less critical of referee Michael Oliver’s performance.

“He made some individual mistakes, but we can work on those in training,” he said
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #13137: Sep 20, 2016 03:11:52 pm
      All though we haven't played well we've certainly had some  big decisions go against us. Should of had a penalty, goals given when offside etc. the tide will turn, it always does. Then you'll be saying the mancs got lucky  ;D amazing how we all remember what we want to isn't it  :lmao:

I still have the faith  :)

For Heaven's sake, every team has bad decisions against them, its part and parcel of the game, but some teams score flukey goals, like your lots goal against Watford, dipshit player misses header, bounces off defender straight into the path of dipshit player to tap in, tell me again how unlucky you guys are? Only losers start blaming luck and that's exactly what Maureen is becoming, A LOSER!
      BTW How do you feel about him slagging your players off in public to deflect blame from himself, is that the Man Utd way?
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #13138: Sep 20, 2016 03:28:59 pm
      Have a peep at the manc forum, the majority do not share your optimism.

Rooney is personna non grata at the Old Toilet.  MSN today quoted   99% of Mancs want Rooney dropped.

Now they call Mourinho    Moaninho.

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/moaninho.421926/

They are losing it with him already

Mourinho's last 32 games as of today (20/09/16):
      Won: 13
      Drawn: 5
      Lost: 14

Gloat  ?      Me  ?   

;D

HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,259 posts | 8582 
      Reply #13139: Sep 20, 2016 03:32:39 pm
      Yeah but who's won the most  :f_whistle:  ;D  ;)

Who won the one and only European tie played between the two clubs?

Yeah you guessed it, the mighty redmen!!

OLE OLE OLE OLE, OLE OLE OLE OLE COUNTIN HO HO HO!!
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,259 posts | 8582 
      Reply #13140: Sep 20, 2016 03:32:53 pm
      Who is the special one going to blame for this - Charlton Pogba? :lmao:

Hahahaha good one that, but I think it's Carlton Pogba ;)

I'm praying that we'll crush them at Anfield and the whole stadium chants "Sacked in the morning" to the fraud.

I'd rather we just tw*t them and sing our own songs of victory.

F**k that sounding like other gobs***e fans in the prem!

Be original!!
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,041 posts | 2720 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #13141: Sep 20, 2016 04:18:12 pm

I fell for that one stuey  :lmao:
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,041 posts | 2720 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #13142: Sep 20, 2016 04:24:07 pm

BTW How do you feel about him slagging your players off in public to deflect blame from himself, is that the Man Utd way?

I wouldn't call it slagging the player off. It's constructive criticism. If a player can't take it when their on £100k a week  there's no hope for any of us.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,041 posts | 2720 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #13143: Sep 20, 2016 04:26:10 pm
      Who won the one and only European tie played between the two clubs?

Yeah you guessed it, the mighty redmen!!

OLE OLE OLE OLE, OLE OLE OLE OLE COUNTIN HO HO HO!!

Who's the only not that's won the Premiership  ;D
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #13144: Sep 20, 2016 06:34:18 pm

Oh no Keith. You're not saying you only became a Man Utd supporter after 1992? Next you'll be telling me you've have never been to Manchester!

My own personal view on Mourinho as Man Utd manager (he looks ill these days) has always been one of slight bemusement when the alleged 'biggest club in the world' can't tempt a Pochettino away from Tottenham, Tuchel from Dortmund or make some sort of pre deals with Guardiola or Ancelotti last year. Nope - instead you went for the short term volatility of Mourinho, a risk that became greater after the mess he created (him alone) at Chelsea last year.

With regards to the last week it's amazing how the media no longer give this sad little man the supremacy he was afforded for much of the last decade or so. But then again, for a sexist bully I wouldn't expect anything less. Already 5 games in and he's lost the narrative already. Has a manager ever regained the media narrative?   

heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #13145: Sep 20, 2016 06:34:47 pm
      I wouldn't call it slagging the player off. It's constructive criticism. If a player can't take it when their on £100k a week  there's no hope for any of us.

Strange that I haven't seen him criticise Pogba or Rooney though or is it only sub £100k a week players who are fair game to Maureen? I cannot have respect for any human being who can't accept fault in themselves when they screw up and to the best of my knowledge Maureen has never once admitted fault.
      Anyway you carry on hero worshipping him, we are enjoying your latest managers, I personally hope Maureen stays at Manure for a long long time, though I doubt he will stay beyond this season.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #13146: Sep 20, 2016 07:02:33 pm
      The thing with their manager is he's morphing into the owl, sh*te player management, sh*te results and in every job he's edging himself to huge contract pay offs, if he fucks this one up he'll walk away with £20m, madness.

He's a C**t, end of.

Don't think Roy and Mourinho have ever faced each other come to think of it. What a massive, boring c**t off that would be. For Pulis and Allardyce's it'd be late night XXX entertainment.
      Kharhaz
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 685 posts | 200 
      Reply #13147: Sep 21, 2016 12:51:45 am

Or when a player is signed for £89 million on more than £100k a week and does absolute sod all, THAT is when all hope is lost, as they are exempt from all blame, they have constant "let him settle" excuses, and the fans, manager, coaches, tea ladies, all give this guy time. DESPITE THE FACT that this guy knows football hence the reason why so much was spent on him.

Heres an example:

Mane - Southampton to Liverpool.

No time needed.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,259 posts | 8582 
      Reply #13148: Sep 21, 2016 01:05:37 am

So either you've won 20 or you haven't

League is still the league whatever the F***ing name!
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,013 posts | 3953 
      Reply #13149: Sep 21, 2016 07:49:34 am
      In the words of Pink Floyd 'is there anybody out there'. Seems like the truth has finally been nailed on with Keith and he's locked himself away in a quiet, dark room.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #13150: Sep 21, 2016 08:18:54 am

Starting to bite  :lmao:
      molbys belly
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,537 posts | 123 
      Reply #13151: Sep 21, 2016 02:02:55 pm
      Northampton 12\1 , free money ;D
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,353 posts | 1634 
      Reply #13152: Sep 21, 2016 05:15:10 pm
      Don't think they'll lose tonight but fck it be epic if they did ,
      crewey
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #13153: Sep 21, 2016 05:39:52 pm
      The Kopite91
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,654 posts | 246 
      Reply #13154: Sep 21, 2016 05:57:08 pm
      Don't think they'll lose tonight but fck it be epic if they did ,

Northampton haven't lost at home since 22 December... not saying they'll in but they're clearly a tidy team. A man can dream! :D

Anyone else see them "training" in the hotel car park today!?!? Mourinho is just taking the piss at this stage! :D

Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #13155: Sep 21, 2016 06:00:58 pm
      Or when a player is signed for £89 million on more than £100k a week and does absolute sod all, THAT is when all hope is lost, as they are exempt from all blame, they have constant "let him settle" excuses, and the fans, manager, coaches, tea ladies, all give this guy time. DESPITE THE FACT that this guy knows football hence the reason why so much was spent on him.

Heres an example:

Mane - Southampton to Liverpool.

No time needed.

That a manager who once prided himself on changing a football team's mentality in an instant, it's beyond pathetic that he is now positioning himself as some sort of radical revolutionary where his players will 'take time' to adapt to his methods that were never too far a departure from LVG's tactics in the first place.

Apparently sources within the club have leaked info saying that his personal criticism of players has become truly nasty behind the scenes. The last time there was a leak from within the club he was managing it was at Real Madrid when he proceeded to lock the players in the dressing room and call all of them 'sons of bitches'. Not just a sexist bully but a complete fruitcake as well.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/09/20/manchester-united-manager-jose-mourinhos-criticism-of-players-na/

To call him mentally unstable would be an understatement.

Quick Reply