Trending Topics

Next match: Villa v LFC [Premier League] Mon 13th May @ 8:00 pm
      Villa Park

Today is the 11th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P18 W9 D6 L3

The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread

Read 2350780 times
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,586 posts | 7140 
      Re: The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread
      Reply #20976: May 03, 2022 05:08:37 pm
      I thought yesterday evening I need to stop drinking but then I remembered I had not had a drink for a few days and then it was only two bottles of beer but I saw Ronaldo tackle someone and I couldn't believe my eyes. Surely he isnt hoping to impress the UTD boss for  August-Dec 2022.
      PTU
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,081 posts | 630 
      Reply #20977: May 03, 2022 05:38:15 pm

You sure it was only two bottles of beer? Because this seems very unrealistic...

Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,128 posts | 2743 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #20978: May 03, 2022 05:48:02 pm
      Your only jealous admit lads.  :lmao: amazing career and your just trying to pick holes in his game. Anyone would think you were Liverpool fans unless they knew any different.   :f_whistle:  :lmao:
      PTU
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,081 posts | 630 
      Reply #20979: May 03, 2022 06:33:05 pm
      Your only jealous admit lads.  :lmao: amazing career and your just trying to pick holes in his game. Anyone would think you were Liverpool fans unless they knew any different.   :f_whistle:  :lmao:

Not doubt he's had a brilliant career. He just needed to be more of a team player, and only then he might have been fit to lace Stevie G's boots...  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,128 posts | 2743 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #20980: May 03, 2022 06:47:14 pm
      Not doubt he's had a brilliant career. He just needed to be more of a team player, and only then he might have been fit to lace Stevie G's boots...  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Steve who?
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,586 posts | 7140 
      Reply #20981: May 03, 2022 07:32:17 pm
      You sure it was only two bottles of beer? Because this seems very unrealistic...

stone cold sober mate thats why I was so confused.  I think it did cause him a nose bleed though
      leosc
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 2,012 posts | 273 
      • Poetry in motion!
      Reply #20982: May 03, 2022 09:56:11 pm
      Wrong thread, anyway

:Hahahahaha to laugh at those Macs
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,586 posts | 7140 
      Reply #20983: May 03, 2022 10:12:22 pm
      hope Keith's cat is ok.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,128 posts | 2743 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #20984: May 03, 2022 10:14:21 pm

Glad I’ve not got one  :D
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,586 posts | 7140 
      Reply #20985: May 03, 2022 10:40:57 pm

oh yeah I forgot about the drubbing we gave you earlier this season at Old Trafford.
      Are you going for RM tomorrow surely you would just hate City to win the CL
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,128 posts | 2743 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #20986: May 04, 2022 08:27:49 am
      oh yeah I forgot about the drubbing we gave you earlier this season at Old Trafford.
      Are you going for RM tomorrow surely you would just hate City to win the CL

Obviously RM rather than City but then again obviously City rather than you lot! Thing is I think City are a better side though. On another hand I like the idea of a all English final.

It’s good for our game as arguably I think you lot and City are best teams by a mile at the moment  :f_wah. What the fcuk am I saying.  :f_doh: Need a beer  :lmao:
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,381 posts | 6403 
      Reply #20987: May 04, 2022 10:28:21 am
      Odd that this thread has so much activity seeing as how irrelevant their team is.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,128 posts | 2743 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #20988: May 04, 2022 12:10:49 pm
      Odd that this thread has so much activity seeing as how irrelevant their team is.

Don't read it if you don't like it.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,586 posts | 7140 
      Reply #20989: May 04, 2022 01:37:54 pm
      Obviously RM rather than City but then again obviously City rather than you lot! Thing is I think City are a better side though. On another hand I like the idea of a all English final.

It’s good for our game as arguably I think you lot and City are best teams by a mile at the moment  :f_wah. What the fcuk am I saying.  :f_doh: Need a beer  :lmao:

If city get to the final your head is going to be spinning. You will be officially the Everton of the City yet if we win we will be 7 times champions second in the list of winners in our 10th final go on holiday to mars mate and comeback in july
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,586 posts | 7140 
      Reply #20990: May 04, 2022 01:40:34 pm

think the glazers have put on some free therapy for UTD fans as their delusions are now blended in with reality and they dont know what fuckn day it is.
      But yes Liverpool will now play the maximum games available in one season and have gone further than any other club in history.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,128 posts | 2743 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #20991: May 04, 2022 02:16:38 pm
      If city get to the final your head is going to be spinning. You will be officially the Everton of the City yet if we win we will be 7 times champions second in the list of winners in our 10th final go on holiday to mars mate and comeback in july

Only spinning from a who will win basis. If RM win i think you will beat them in final. If City win my head will be spinning as hard one to call but what a match.  On paper it deserves to be the two English clubs as they're best. Unbelievable what you lot! have done this year, have to take my hat off and say regardless of how it all pans out its been a great season for you.

I still think City have the best squad but your getting the best results. I've changed my mind on who the best manager in the world is. I thought Pep had the edge over Klopp but I'm wrong.

Pep reminds me of Messi,  he's been surrounded  by money and world class players all his life hence why they have produced time and time again.

Klopp reminds me of Ronaldo, he's had to work at it with limited funds and when he's spent they've been quality signings, not forgetting he's improved them too. His rotation of the squad  has worked better than Peps. When you think ( IMHO) City's squad is better but Liverpool looking a better side its quite remarkable what he's doing.

Ps... Comparison with Klopp & Ronaldo only refers to working at it, not his money.   ;D
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,961 posts | 5018 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #20992: May 04, 2022 09:27:57 pm
      Only spinning from a who will win basis. If RM win i think you will beat them in final. If City win my head will be spinning as hard one to call but what a match.  On paper it deserves to be the two English clubs as they're best. Unbelievable what you lot! have done this year, have to take my hat off and say regardless of how it all pans out its been a great season for you.

I still think City have the best squad but your getting the best results. I've changed my mind on who the best manager in the world is. I thought Pep had the edge over Klopp but I'm wrong.

Pep reminds me of Messi,  he's been surrounded  by money and world class players all his life hence why they have produced time and time again.

Klopp reminds me of Ronaldo, he's had to work at it with limited funds and when he's spent they've been quality signings, not forgetting he's improved them too. His rotation of the squad  has worked better than Peps. When you think ( IMHO) City's squad is better but Liverpool looking a better side its quite remarkable what he's doing.

Ps... Comparison with Klopp & Ronaldo only refers to working at it, not his money.   ;D

Very magnanimous of you Keith, but in your  comparison of Ronaldo and Jürgen you forgot to mention that while Ronaldo is a egotistical, self centred rapist fuckpig, Jürgen is a complete humanist and all round decent bloke with fine morals and of sound social standing!!

There, fixed it for ya bud 😂
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,128 posts | 2743 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #20993: May 04, 2022 09:38:56 pm

Very magnanimous of you Keith, but in your  comparison of Ronaldo and Jürgen you forgot to mention that while Ronaldo is a egotistical, self centred rapist fuckpig, Jürgen is a complete humanist and all round decent bloke with fine morals and of sound social standing!!

There, fixed it for ya bud 😂

:lmao:
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,828 posts | 6776 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #20994: May 06, 2022 01:23:39 am

We always have time to laugh at Keith, mate!  ;D
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,128 posts | 2743 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #20995: May 06, 2022 08:19:44 am
      We always have time to laugh at Keith, mate!  ;D

He chews wasp Aussie, has me on ignore coz he can only give it, not take it.  :lmao:
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,828 posts | 6776 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #20996: May 06, 2022 08:35:28 am
      He chews wasp Aussie, has me on ignore coz he can only give it, not take it.  :lmao:

Don't blame him, you're a c**t  :lmao:
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,128 posts | 2743 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #20997: May 06, 2022 08:46:54 am
      Don't blame him, you're a c**t  :lmao:

I know that but so is he but his starts with miserable  :lmao:
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,586 posts | 7140 
      Reply #20998: May 06, 2022 09:48:23 am
      The new manager has his work cut out. Even if he was renowned as the best manager football has ever seen the challenge to break up that squad of vipers deal with the media and win football games is a challenge not many if any would take on. Other than DeGea is there another player who has performed at a level that other teams would covet . The outstanding player is Ronaldo and he is seen as the problem and his age should prevent him from being part of the future UTD's management of the club is just epic car crash stuff long may it continue.

Quick Reply