Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 1st of June and on this date LFC's match record is P6 W4 D2 L0

The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread

Read 2373335 times
      brilad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,967 posts | 99 
      Re: The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread
      Reply #22517: Oct 30, 2023 10:47:13 pm
      Rare I watch them but yesterday I sat and properly watched them and itā€™s like they are actually caught in between trying to press/counter/play from the back all at once with obviously sh*te results.
      Very odd when they try playing out from the back ,keeper passes to defender,defender to keeper,repeat again pass to keeper who smacks it forward straight to opposing players.(at least 10 times first half)
      When they break it inevitably ends up at rashfords feet who miss controls it or shocking attempt .
      Aimless punts and shocking workrate along with obvious ill discipline and this is the sh*t show that is Utd .
      And now the manager has that haunted look about him where heā€™s realized thereā€™s F**k all he can do with them.
      If they lose to Newcastle and Fulham I think heā€™s gone.
      Kurt Cocaine
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 840 posts | 142 
      Reply #22518: Oct 31, 2023 08:43:02 am
      I know it took Arsenal two injury time goals to see off Utd 3-1 in their game at The Emirates back in early September, but you could really see that Utd had absolutely nothing about them other than hopeful counter attacking football, and this so early in the season. They've been found out, and ETH is living on borrowed time....
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,984 posts | 5042 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #22519: Oct 31, 2023 11:06:43 am
      Iā€™ve said this before and Iā€™ll keep saying itā€¦.Utd are back where it all started pre Fergusonā€¦a mid table mediocre outfit with a occasional decent cup runā€¦.that was their ambition back then and this time around it looks like itā€™s all they have presentlyā€¦as big as the shoes were that Fergie left to fillā€¦their attempts at doing so have been pretty woefulā€¦.Moyes, Van Gaal, Mourinho, Ole, a couple of big names in there who have brought about a degree of success in their own right, but somehow failed at OT, Moyes, Ole, and now ETH, were/are completely out of their depths,

As a club they have spent more than most on acquiring players nowhere near good enough, typically Harry Maguire who credibly won the league with Leicester and whoā€™s status was elevated to a level he obviously couldnā€™t/canā€™t sustain, not his fault Utd spunked so much for him, Ā£84m, but we paid Ā£75m for Virgil and Harry is no where near as good, thatā€™s on those in the OT boardroom where it has to be said have completely failed the club and their delusional fans,

The Glazers have elevated the clubā€™s value so much so that profiteers are reluctant to buy for the price the Glazers see fit and in turn refuse to accept offers that would cost them Millions, so they have dug their heels in, add the fact that previous overspending has left them in a FFP restrictive state,

But letā€™s not let all,of that detract from the fact that ETH is completely out of his depth, he was proficient enough in the Dutch league with Ajax , however the Erividisie is equivalent to the Scots Championship with the exception of one or two clubs, and apparently he excels at bringing thru young lads, but it looks like heā€™s like a rabbit in the headlights when it come to managing senior level professionals, players who will stand up to him and wonā€™t take any sh*t form him, in short his reputation/ respect means F**k all inside that dressing room, and indeed a dressing room he has lost,

There are some good players at OT, their just not managed very well, that is blatantly obvious, ETH is the equivalent of a fish up a tree, however I hope he stays, I hope heā€™s given a stay of execution far beyond this season, but itā€™s only a matter of time now until someone in that OT board has the foresight to F**k him off, but who has the nads to stand up demand change !!

NOTE;   I canā€™t be the only one who sees Walter H White, aka Heisenberg, aka Breaking Bad, when the cameras are on him, stick a wee ginger ā€˜tashe ā€™ and a pair of Gregory Pecks & a pork pie hat and youā€™ll see the EPL Meth cook ??  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What ya reckon Keef ??

YNWA
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,285 posts | 2765 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #22520: Oct 31, 2023 11:51:35 am
      Iā€™ve said this before and Iā€™ll keep saying itā€¦.Utd are back where it all started pre Fergusonā€¦a mid table mediocre outfit with a occasional decent cup runā€¦.that was their ambition back then and this time around it looks like itā€™s all they have presentlyā€¦as big as the shoes were that Fergie left to fillā€¦their attempts at doing so have been pretty woefulā€¦.Moyes, Van Gaal, Mourinho, Ole, a couple of big names in there who have brought about a degree of success in their own right, but somehow failed at OT, Moyes, Ole, and now ETH, were/are completely out of their depths,

As a club they have spent more than most on acquiring players nowhere near good enough, typically Harry Maguire who credibly won the league with Leicester and whoā€™s status was elevated to a level he obviously couldnā€™t/canā€™t sustain, not his fault Utd spunked so much for him, Ā£84m, but we paid Ā£75m for Virgil and Harry is no where near as good, thatā€™s on those in the OT boardroom where it has to be said have completely failed the club and their delusional fans,

The Glazers have elevated the clubā€™s value so much so that profiteers are reluctant to buy for the price the Glazers see fit and in turn refuse to accept offers that would cost them Millions, so they have dug their heels in, add the fact that previous overspending has left them in a FFP restrictive state,

But letā€™s not let all,of that detract from the fact that ETH is completely out of his depth, he was proficient enough in the Dutch league with Ajax , however the Erividisie is equivalent to the Scots Championship with the exception of one or two clubs, and apparently he excels at bringing thru young lads, but it looks like heā€™s like a rabbit in the headlights when it come to managing senior level professionals, players who will stand up to him and wonā€™t take any sh*t form him, in short his reputation/ respect means F**k all inside that dressing room, and indeed a dressing room he has lost,

There are some good players at OT, their just not managed very well, that is blatantly obvious, ETH is the equivalent of a fish up a tree, however I hope he stays, I hope heā€™s given a stay of execution far beyond this season, but itā€™s only a matter of time now until someone in that OT board has the foresight to F**k him off, but who has the nads to stand up demand change !!

NOTE;   I canā€™t be the only one who sees Walter H White, aka Heisenberg, aka Breaking Bad, when the cameras are on him, stick a wee ginger ā€˜tashe ā€™ and a pair of Gregory Pecks & a pork pie hat and youā€™ll see the EPL Meth cook ??  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What ya reckon Keef ??

YNWA

Reckon youā€™re right on everything bar ETH. Iā€™ve not come to the conclusion yet!! ( not saying your wrong ) that ETH out of his depth. Iā€™m actually getting fed up of all my own doubts 🤦ā€ā™‚ļø  I donā€™t have a positive to say about United at the moment. All I need now is  Qatars Sheikh Jassim to come out and say after the failed attempt at getting United theyā€™re coming after you lot and Iā€™m done.  🤷ā€ā™‚ļø🤷ā€ā™‚ļø🤷ā€ā™‚ļø

Psā€¦ your loving it arenā€™t you. 😂
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,984 posts | 5042 
      Reply #22521: Oct 31, 2023 01:51:04 pm
      Reckon youā€™re right on everything bar ETH. Iā€™ve not come to the conclusion yet!! ( not saying your wrong ) that ETH out of his depth. Iā€™m actually getting fed up of all my own doubts 🤦ā€ā™‚ļø  I donā€™t have a positive to say about United at the moment. All I need now is  Qatars Sheikh Jassim to come out and say after the failed attempt at getting United theyā€™re coming after you lot and Iā€™m done.  🤷ā€ā™‚ļø🤷ā€ā™‚ļø🤷ā€ā™‚ļø

Psā€¦ your loving it arenā€™t you. 😂

Canā€™t lie to ya mate, I am, your where you deserve to be, like I said you have some good players their just mis managed, itā€™s hard to disagree that ETH isnā€™t the right fit, his hands may be tied with ffp, but itā€™s difficult to imagine him taking your lot forward even if you became oily, like Ole, the honeymoon period is over and heā€™s been found out, and itā€™s only a matter of time before heā€™s shown the door ??

YNWA
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,285 posts | 2765 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #22522: Oct 31, 2023 03:32:37 pm

Canā€™t lie to ya mate, I am, your where you deserve to be, like I said you have some good players their just mis managed, itā€™s hard to disagree that ETH isnā€™t the right fit, his hands may be tied with ffp, but itā€™s difficult to imagine him taking your lot forward even if you became oily, like Ole, the honeymoon period is over and heā€™s been found out, and itā€™s only a matter of time before heā€™s shown the door ??

YNWA

Iā€™d probably be same in your shoes so canā€™t call you or anyone for enjoying the moment. I posted a few days ago that Iā€™d heard from my sky sports man who does get generally good info from time to time. They stated ETH had 4 games to get some decent results or heā€™s in trouble. City was the first game so we shall see. 🤷ā€ā™‚ļø
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,984 posts | 5042 
      Reply #22523: Oct 31, 2023 03:39:50 pm
      Iā€™d probably be same in your shoes so canā€™t call you or anyone for enjoying the moment. I posted a few days ago that Iā€™d heard from my sky sports man who does get generally good info from time to time. They stated ETH had 4 games to get some decent results or heā€™s in trouble. City was the first game so we shall see. 🤷ā€ā™‚ļø

Who you playing in the next 4, and if he goes who do you think will be the next in the not so hot seat ? 🤪
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,285 posts | 2765 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #22524: Oct 31, 2023 05:05:19 pm

Who you playing in the next 4, and if he goes who do you think will be the next in the not so hot seat ? 🤪

Newcastle in Micky mouse
      Fulham in league
      Copenhagen in CL
      Luton in league followed by Everton.

Not sure if itā€™s four matches or four league matches.

Impossible to say whoā€™d come next, already told you if ETH went who I wanted. Iā€™ll take Klopp or Pep given a choice, Iā€™m desperate. 😂
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,484 posts | 8675 
      Reply #22525: Oct 31, 2023 05:49:37 pm
      They've been found out, and ETH is living on borrowed time....

billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,984 posts | 5042 
      Reply #22526: Oct 31, 2023 07:10:34 pm
      Newcastle in Micky mouse
      Fulham in league
      Copenhagen in CL
      Luton in league followed by Everton.

Not sure if itā€™s four matches or four league matches.

Impossible to say whoā€™d come next, already told you if ETH went who I wanted. Iā€™ll take Klopp or Pep given a choice, Iā€™m desperate. 😂

Predictions ;
      Newcastleā€¦ā€¦lose
      Fulhamā€¦..H should win, Aā€¦draw at best
      Copenhagenā€¦honestly canā€™t see you winning there, itā€™s not a piss take, I seen enough at OT, theyā€™ll be difficult
      Lutonā€¦.if you canā€™t beat them, you deserve all you get
      Blueshiteā€¦.their on the up, whereas you lot are arenā€™t, my kind and thoughtful nature gives you a drawā€¦.

Iā€™d imagine itā€™s league, your inevitable drop from the CL still provides Euro football, so a probable five points from 12 if all the stars collide, even so, that simply isnā€™t good enough, youā€™re not beating Toon I think youā€™ll agree, however itā€™s entirely possible you could indeed get 12 from the rest but form tells you you wonā€™t,

I just canā€™t see him lifting the spirits or the wherewithal to motivate a already damaged dressing room, in its simplest form as a collective youā€™re not singing from the same song sheet !!

Would you be aghast if the inevitable happens and Rooney came in, heā€™s not the answer (yet) but what if the inept numpties in the boardroom were toā€¦..letā€™s bring back a favourite Sonā€¦.kinda idea ??

YNWA
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,285 posts | 2765 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #22527: Oct 31, 2023 07:47:02 pm

Predictions ;
      Newcastleā€¦ā€¦lose
      Fulhamā€¦..H should win, Aā€¦draw at best
      Copenhagenā€¦honestly canā€™t see you winning there, itā€™s not a piss take, I seen enough at OT, theyā€™ll be difficult
      Lutonā€¦.if you canā€™t beat them, you deserve all you get
      Blueshiteā€¦.their on the up, whereas you lot are arenā€™t, my kind and thoughtful nature gives you a drawā€¦.

Iā€™d imagine itā€™s league, your inevitable drop from the CL still provides Euro football, so a probable five points from 12 if all the stars collide, even so, that simply isnā€™t good enough, youā€™re not beating Toon I think youā€™ll agree, however itā€™s entirely possible you could indeed get 12 from the rest but form tells you you wonā€™t,

I just canā€™t see him lifting the spirits or the wherewithal to motivate a already damaged dressing room, in its simplest form as a collective youā€™re not singing from the same song sheet !!

Would you be aghast if the inevitable happens and Rooney came in, heā€™s not the answer (yet) but what if the inept numpties in the boardroom were toā€¦..letā€™s bring back a favourite Sonā€¦.kinda idea ??

YNWA

Iā€™ve got to the stage of no predictions with United and just hope. Hell Iā€™m better at predicting you fcuking lot at the moment. 😂

We might not even get Europa place the way weā€™re playing.

Aghast would be an understatement if  Rooney came in and youā€™re just loving taking the p!ss. 

All the legends of United & Liverpool ex players have been pretty  poor at management and Rooney isnā€™t an exception. Heā€™s probably worse than Ole and thatā€™s saying something. 😂
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,984 posts | 5042 
      Reply #22528: Oct 31, 2023 08:51:37 pm
      Iā€™ve got to the stage of no predictions with United and just hope. Hell Iā€™m better at predicting you fcuking lot at the moment. 😂

We might not even get Europa place the way weā€™re playing.

Aghast would be an understatement if  Rooney came in and youā€™re just loving taking the p!ss. 

All the legends of United & Liverpool ex players have been pretty  poor at management and Rooney isnā€™t an exception. Heā€™s probably worse than Ole and thatā€™s saying something. 😂

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:ā€¦.

Actually, I wasnā€™t taking the piss, but itā€™s the kind of mental decision that could come from your boardroomā€™s desperation, he hasnā€™t proven a thing yet, but re- Chavs & Lampardā€¦. I wouldnā€™t put it beyond the realms of possibilityā€¦.i know itā€™s inconceivable but never say never in footballā€¦

In all seriousness, the next appointment has to be absolutely the right one, without stating the obviousā€¦ but WHO ?

And whoever it is, oily owned or not, will have to be a name that your current band of brothers have respect for , even perhaps look up to, thatā€™s not the case right now, i donā€™t know who, but he has to be a bigger name than Eric Ten Heisenberg thatā€™s Breaking Bad right thereā€¦.🤪ā€¦.see what I did there ??

YNWA

FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,517 posts | 3461 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #22529: Oct 31, 2023 11:39:35 pm
      Norfolk Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,179 posts | 528 
      Reply #22530: Nov 01, 2023 10:06:45 am
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,113 posts | 2131 
      Reply #22531: Nov 01, 2023 12:46:50 pm

Ha ha, I don't know what's more tragic. The complaint or Daily sh*te feeling it newsworthy to report on!

Speaking of gutter journalism, I wonder how many times that preppy infantile school boy Sam Luckhurst is doing. Probably pissed his pants numerous times already.

And Jamie Jackson too. Still living in a Manc deluded world. Bizarrely he writes for the Guardian as well - one of the better sports papers!
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,289 posts | 937 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #22532: Nov 01, 2023 09:48:01 pm
      sh*te again
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,484 posts | 8675 
      Reply #22533: Nov 01, 2023 09:51:51 pm

Watching the last 25 after our game. Neville sounds like he's on suicide watch
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,484 posts | 8675 
      Reply #22534: Nov 01, 2023 09:53:28 pm
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,484 posts | 8675 
      Reply #22535: Nov 01, 2023 10:03:50 pm
      Hoping Ten Hag can stay in charge until at least the 17th of December, make it about the third or 4th manc manager we've seen off :laugh:
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,984 posts | 5042 
      Reply #22536: Nov 02, 2023 10:58:19 am
      Hoping Ten Hag can stay in charge until at least the 17th of December, make it about the third or 4th manc manager we've seen off :laugh:

Iā€™m of the hope that the useful as tits on a fish slapheaded waste of space mongrel can stay in charge until next December, heā€™s doing a f***in grand job of turning the these KUNTS into your average pub team, heā€™s not quite there yet but their continued slide into oblivion is a most welcome sight,
      Theyā€™ve gotten so bad now that they are becoming a poisoned chalice, a totally inept boardroom, a crumbling shitehole of a stadium/infrastructure, FFP restrictions, a Squad of players no where near good enough to uphold the global brand, managed by a bloke so out of his depth he can shake hands with the captain of the Titanic, their rudderless, and in complete free fall, and Iā€™m f***in loving it, whereas we are reknowned as the Mentality Monsters, these fuckers have become the Mediocrity Monsters 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

ā€œYouā€™re sh*te, and you know you are, Youā€™re sh*te and you know you areā€

YNWA
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,285 posts | 2765 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #22537: Nov 02, 2023 11:38:33 am

Iā€™m of the hope that the useful as tits on a fish slapheaded waste of space mongrel can stay in charge until next December, heā€™s doing a f***in grand job of turning the these KUNTS into your average pub team, heā€™s not quite there yet but their continued slide into oblivion is a most welcome sight,
      Theyā€™ve gotten so bad now that they are becoming a poisoned chalice, a totally inept boardroom, a crumbling shitehole of a stadium/infrastructure, FFP restrictions, a Squad of players no where near good enough to uphold the global brand, managed by a bloke so out of his depth he can shake hands with the captain of the Titanic, their rudderless, and in complete free fall, and Iā€™m f***in loving it, whereas we are reknowned as the Mentality Monsters, these fuckers have become the Mediocrity Monsters 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

ā€œYouā€™re sh*te, and you know you are, Youā€™re sh*te and you know you areā€

YNWA

Well at least this manc top of one league 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕😂😂😂😂😂
      Kurt Cocaine
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 840 posts | 142 
      Reply #22538: Nov 02, 2023 12:50:20 pm
      I remember Louis van Gaal warning Ten Hag not to take the job. Said something like; "Ten Hag is a good football coach. Which Man Utd need, but they are a commercial club and he needs a football club."
      Thought he was just being bitter at the time!

Still though, this popcorn is lovely...  ;D
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,608 posts | 1814 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #22539: Nov 02, 2023 12:57:16 pm

that would be boss. l o l

Quick Reply