Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 23rd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P9 W4 D1 L4

New LFC Superstore Opening

Read 15352 times
      ayrton77
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,775 posts | 627 
      • © Established Quality Since 1977
      Re: New LFC Superstore Opening
      Reply #23: Jun 01, 2008 07:52:44 pm
      Anyone seen that film The Green Mile? Makes me think of that song:

"Heaven, I'm in heaven...."!

:D
      Doddzy89
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 704 posts |
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #24: Jun 02, 2008 12:28:11 pm
      Has to be the first time i've ever seen a bright green manican :)
      the dude abides
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 301 posts | -17 
      • Eagles free zone
      Reply #25: Jun 02, 2008 09:45:17 pm
      they won't see a single penny of mine until Hicks is gone.
      molby86
      • Forum David Johnson

• 239 posts |
      • Best left foot ever.........
      Reply #26: Jun 02, 2008 09:54:28 pm
      Went in the new store this morning. Not many people in there and have to admit I was pretty underwhelmed with the store. A nice staircase but that was about it. Two floors of extortionality priced t-shirts and all the new home kit - and some new machines that allow you to decide what name you can have on the back of your shirt (and pay more money!).

To be honest I find there are better quality and lower priced LFC gear on the internet.

Just my opinion  ::)
      MsGerrard
      Reply #27: Jun 02, 2008 10:17:33 pm
      Went in the new store this morning. Not many people in there and have to admit I was pretty underwhelmed with the store. A nice staircase but that was about it. Two floors of extortionality priced t-shirts and all the new home kit - and some new machines that allow you to decide what name you can have on the back of your shirt (and pay more money!).

To be honest I find there are better quality and lower priced LFC gear on the internet.

Just my opinion  ::)

I was in there this morning as well :D Did I see you Molby 86 :laugh:

I wasn't overly impressed, in fact I prefer the store at Anfield, I suppose there was more room but nothing much different to what I've already seen, I was talking to a guy who had come over from Sweden (to the Paul McCartney concert) but was also a big Liverpool fan, he had armfuls of stuff and must have spent a fortune, I spent £60 odd quid, but didn't seem to have a lot to show for it ::)

I'm sure it will do well though.
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,131 posts | 3377 
      Reply #28: Jun 02, 2008 11:04:13 pm
      I've been in the shop and it looks boss. I don't take the same viewpoint though that we're lining the pockets of those greedy b***ard yanks. I prefer to look at it that we're showing support to Benitez and the players. It's not their fault who's running the club so they still deserve our full backing. I was never in favour of the proposed boycotting of matches for the same reason. The players deserve our support and we should show it in any way possible, if that means having the number 9 and the name Torres on the back of your new shirt then so be it.
      the dude abides
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 301 posts | -17 
      • Eagles free zone
      Reply #29: Jun 03, 2008 02:06:10 pm
      yeah yeah yeah

when the multimillionaires who own, play for and manage our club come round to my shop, and give me 45 quid for a top that i can get made in Asia for pennies, then I'll return the favour and visit their store.

Redhead
      • Forum Gary McAllister

• 93 posts |
      Reply #30: Jun 03, 2008 09:47:01 pm
      Not a chance will i spend a penny in there until Tweedle dee an Dum have gone i am boycotting all the clubs merchandise and it hurts but i will not put a penny in there pockets. Got meself a Spanish shirt anyway with Torres on the back, thatll do for me

Chill out zone ;D are they havin a laugh have they ever been to town on a saturday
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Reply #31: Jun 05, 2008 12:04:15 am
      what's the new store like? i went in the other one to get my home shirt.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,682 posts | 6976 
      Reply #32: Jun 28, 2009 12:12:21 pm
      Was down by the store in Liverpool One yesterday.

Fascinating that opposite is the Sports Direct store.  Even more strange is that Sports Direct haven't got Liverpool shirts in their window - especially as they are selling the home for £25 (£15 cheaper) and the away for £35 (£5 cheaper).  You have to go right in to the downstairs Sports Direct to find all the Liverpool shirts.

What do you think about that? Do you think the official LFC store have put some pressure on Sports Direct?

Amazes me to see people walk out of the official store with shirts when about 20 yards away they could have saved themselves some dosh. Ah well.
      ayrton77
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,775 posts | 627 
      Reply #33: Jun 28, 2009 12:14:32 pm
      Interesting, and you're probably right.

If they're selling them cheaper you'd think they'd have the wondows full of them, maybe the club has threatened to stop supplying them or something?

Weird.
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Reply #34: Jun 28, 2009 12:15:01 pm
      Was down by the store in Liverpool One yesterday.

Fascinating that opposite is the Sports Direct store.  Even more strange is that Sports Direct haven't got Liverpool shirts in their window - especially as they are selling the home for £25 (£15 cheaper) and the away for £35 (£5 cheaper).  You have to go right in to the downstairs Sports Direct to find all the Liverpool shirts.

What do you think about that? Do you think the official LFC store have put some pressure on Sports Direct?

Amazes me to see people walk out of the official store with shirts when about 20 yards away they could have saved themselves some dosh. Ah well.

In retrospect I should have done that. Bought from Sports Direct and then got the numbering done at the store.

Then again it's something I've always done since I was about 5 - I used to make a trip to Anfield to get the new shirt. It's just kind of stuck with me and I now seem to buy from the store in Liverpool One because it's more convienient.
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Reply #35: Jun 28, 2009 12:15:55 pm

If they're selling them cheaper you'd think they'd have the wondows full of them, maybe the club has threatened to stop supplying them or something?

Weird.

Yeah it is strange, but then there's also an Adidas store just downstairs from it where the away shirt is in the window - though it's a similar price in there to the official store.
      ayrton77
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,775 posts | 627 
      Reply #36: Jun 28, 2009 12:17:15 pm
      Maybe we should put this in robbyr's Conspiracy Theories thread?
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #37: Jun 28, 2009 12:19:58 pm
      25 quid for the home shirt? That's not bad is it? Even with only a year before it's changed. That's unless the next home shirt is going to be radically changed.
      redsonfire
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,660 posts | 111 
      • 96 Candles Burn Bright
      Reply #38: Jun 28, 2009 12:42:58 pm
      25 quid for the home shirt? That's not bad is it? Even with only a year before it's changed. That's unless the next home shirt is going to be radically changed.

Yeah especially when you consider the away shirt is going at 40 quid. And its only for one season.
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #39: Jun 28, 2009 08:13:13 pm
      Maybe the sponsorship is changing and they've not said owt yet  ;)
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,682 posts | 6976 
      Reply #40: Jul 02, 2009 05:53:52 pm

Weird.

It wouldn't surprise me if Liverpool have told Sports Direct not to promote it opposite the official club store or they would threaten to stop them selling it.
      Paul LFC
      • Forum John Toshack

• 260 posts | -1 
      Reply #41: Jul 02, 2009 07:50:30 pm
      I will go to the shop when I go to Anfield for my birthday in september and I'm really looking forward to it
      hold 51
      • Forum Markus Babbel

• 74 posts |
      Reply #42: Jul 05, 2009 02:01:08 pm
      cant be any worse than the on line service can it?
      scottish lfc fan
      • Forum John Toshack

• 271 posts | -4 
      Reply #43: Jul 05, 2009 02:12:05 pm
      The new liverpool shop at Liverpool one is good but the waiting around in November i went to liverpool vs west brom game and bought the liverpool green 3rd top with number 20 MASCHERANO on the top it took about 35minutes to get my top ? you pay for the top up stairs the top get printed up stairs then goes on a moving peg which you have to go down stairs to get paid 52 pound for it  3hours later sitting in the kop some arse hole behind me spilt cola cola down the back of it stained the nember i found my sel in the travelodge in warrington at 11pm trying to use the washing machine  :lmao: came out though

Quick Reply