Trending Topics

Next match: Villa v LFC [Premier League] Mon 13th May @ 8:00 pm
      Villa Park

Today is the 11th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P18 W9 D6 L3

Football full game torrents

Read 2137 times
      alexfrance
      • Forum Ian Callaghan
      • Started Topic

• 861 posts | 39 
      Football full game torrents
      Jun 15, 2009 05:40:18 pm
      Just wondering if anybody could give me an invite to the maXxed Football Forums (http://www.fbtz.com/forum/)
      Cheers
      « Last Edit: Jun 15, 2009 07:12:33 pm by JD »
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Re: General requests
      Reply #1: Jun 15, 2009 05:53:57 pm
      First thing is first, what is that forum and why do you need inviting?

Secondly, please don't post links in thread titles - I've renamed the thread. It should be used for any requests that forum users may have.
      alexfrance
      • Forum Ian Callaghan
      • Started Topic

• 861 posts | 39 
      Reply #2: Jun 15, 2009 06:00:50 pm
      First thing is first, what is that forum and why do you need inviting?

Secondly, please don't post links in thread titles - I've renamed the thread. It should be used for any requests that forum users may have.
      Im sorry about that, I apologise.
      And I want that forum because they links to torrents of full games on private trackers. I do a lot of video editing of football matches so having access to all the games would be a big help.
      If you haven't seen them already, I have created 2 video highlights of the games against United (1-4) and the Real Madrid game (4-0). You can watch them on this thread: http://www.lfcreds.com/reds/index.php?topic=15100.msg281401#msg281401
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #3: Jun 15, 2009 06:07:10 pm
      This handy link here has most of the games on. I've downloaded a few of them myself, and they are superb quality.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,662 posts | 6960 
      Reply #4: Jun 15, 2009 07:11:33 pm
      Im sorry about that, I apologise.
      And I want that forum because they links to torrents of full games on private trackers. I do a lot of video editing of football matches so having access to all the games would be a big help.
      If you haven't seen them already, I have created 2 video highlights of the games against United (1-4) and the Real Madrid game (4-0). You can watch them on this thread: http://www.lfcreds.com/reds/index.php?topic=15100.msg281401#msg281401

There's another one called thebox that has free sign up and tends to have quite a lot of the games on private trackers.

Or you already on that one?
      alexfrance
      • Forum Ian Callaghan
      • Started Topic

• 861 posts | 39 
      Reply #5: Jun 15, 2009 07:14:53 pm
      Nope I wasn't but I am now, thank you :)

Quick Reply