Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Wolves [Premier League] Sun 19th May @ 4:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 16th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P16 W12 D1 L3

WWE

Read 268277 times
      xSkyline
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,829 posts | 101 
      Re: WWE
      Reply #1978: May 14, 2014 09:36:25 pm
      WWE house show in Glasgow looks promising in the new Hydro arena. Hope it leads to a RAW taping taking place there one day.

The look of WWE in the arena is great: http://instagram.com/p/n_ZvRhMcAo/
      xSkyline
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,829 posts | 101 
      Reply #1979: May 16, 2014 01:54:48 am
      Kenta and Prince Devitt will be joining WWE later this year. The talent pool is going to be crazy with these guys and other NXT recruits.

I think they will split the WWE and WHC titles again, or maybe combine the US and IC titles and push it as the IC title of old.
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,121 posts | 3370 
      Reply #1980: May 17, 2014 11:41:59 pm
      Wyatt v Cena at Payback will be a last man standing.
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,121 posts | 3370 
      Reply #1981: May 18, 2014 04:48:02 pm
      I keep saying it but Legends House is F***ing boss.

Duggan and Piper just crack me up.
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,121 posts | 3370 
      Reply #1982: May 20, 2014 11:50:02 pm
      Last night's RAW was a belter.

Only thing that let it down was the beat the clock matches for the Intercontinental number one contenders. They were all F***ing sh*t.
      xSkyline
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,829 posts | 101 
      Reply #1983: May 21, 2014 07:30:20 pm
      The entire SmackDown show has been leaked online, featuring Bo Dallas' debut.

http://www.bollyrulez.net/wwe-smackdown/1560252-watch-wwe-smackdown-5-23-2014-23rd-may-2014-hdtv-watch-online-download-%2Adivx%2A.html

Announced the WWE Network to launch in UK. Hoping for it to be available for SummerSlam.
      « Last Edit: May 21, 2014 07:47:11 pm by xSkyline »
      xSkyline
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,829 posts | 101 
      Reply #1984: May 23, 2014 05:46:47 pm
      Pretty cool piece on the guy that makes WWE titles: http://money.cnn.com/2014/05/23/smallbusiness/wwe-wrestling-belts/
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,121 posts | 3370 
      Reply #1985: May 27, 2014 12:14:18 am
      Legends House episode

http://pwtalk.net/cgi-bin/protect.cgi?File=trLeMRLK.html

Piper has me in F***ing stitches on this episode. The fella is comedy gold
      xSkyline
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,829 posts | 101 
      Reply #1986: May 27, 2014 12:54:43 am
      Anyone played any of the TEW games? Just got the free 2005 version with a roster update mod and it seems like it could be very addictive :P
      xSkyline
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,829 posts | 101 
      Reply #1987: May 29, 2014 11:23:25 pm
      NXT Takeover is on tonight. Should be another brilliant live show. Triple H really is doing wonders with it.
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,121 posts | 3370 
      Reply #1988: Jun 03, 2014 02:08:49 pm
      What a way to end RAW with having Rollins turn on Reigns and Ambrose.

Not only was it shocking, but to have Rollins be the one who turns was surprising. He's probably the most natural face out of the Shield, Reigns could play either without actually having to change such is his manner and Ambrose the most natural heal.
      JC16
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 861 posts | 86 
      Reply #1989: Jun 03, 2014 07:35:57 pm
      What a way to end RAW with having Rollins turn on Reigns and Ambrose.

Not only was it shocking, but to have Rollins be the one who turns was surprising. He's probably the most natural face out of the Shield, Reigns could play either without actually having to change such is his manner and Ambrose the most natural heal.

I was shocked by it as well.  After Rollins having the most incredible moment of Extreme Rules, I thought he would end up as a big time face.

Maybe though. they end up having Reigns and Ambrose as heels and turn Orton back to face??? dunno.  That would also bring HHH back to at least Neutral and take some heat off of the establishment.  And hopefully drop the whole "Best for Business" theme he's been running with.

Hell I actually think that might make sense after the Stephanie and Cena promo.  maybe it simmers down the whole Authority angle.
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,534 posts | 1518 
      • "If you are second, you are nothing."
      Reply #1990: Jun 04, 2014 08:50:29 am
      xSkyline
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,829 posts | 101 
      Reply #1991: Jun 04, 2014 03:27:40 pm
      They really do still need him though. Bryan is injured, yet they can't risk him being off tv because there is a lack of stars in the company atm. Batista has now left to promote Guardians for a while. HHH is having to wrestle every PPV with a revived evolution to make up for it.

I'm sure Punk will be back one day, it was going to be a long shot that he would return with he wedding coming up this month.
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,121 posts | 3370 
      Reply #1992: Jun 04, 2014 11:31:53 pm
      I was shocked by it as well.  After Rollins having the most incredible moment of Extreme Rules, I thought he would end up as a big time face.

Maybe though. they end up having Reigns and Ambrose as heels and turn Orton back to face??? dunno.  That would also bring HHH back to at least Neutral and take some heat off of the establishment.  And hopefully drop the whole "Best for Business" theme he's been running with.

Hell I actually think that might make sense after the Stephanie and Cena promo.  maybe it simmers down the whole Authority angle.

I think Rollins will eventually turn face again and stay that way, his "move set" (hate that term) is the sort that screams face. It's hard for a high flier like him to actually be heel because the fans always cheer those crazy moves. It's one of the reasons why Cesaro struggles to get over as a heel because of the swing, the fans can't help but cheer for it because it's so impressive.

I don't think Reigns and Ambrose will turn heel, I think Reigns will stay face as they prepare him for Cena's long term replacement while Ambrose will, hopefully, go more tweener as tensions between him and Roman grow. After all, they constantly made reference to it being Rollins who held the Shield together, so maybe they now completely fall apart.
      unwashedmasses
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,369 posts | 53 
      Reply #1993: Jun 05, 2014 03:44:16 am
      I think Rollins will eventually turn face again and stay that way, his "move set" (hate that term) is the sort that screams face. It's hard for a high flier like him to actually be heel because the fans always cheer those crazy moves. It's one of the reasons why Cesaro struggles to get over as a heel because of the swing, the fans can't help but cheer for it because it's so impressive.

I don't think Reigns and Ambrose will turn heel, I think Reigns will stay face as they prepare him for Cena's long term replacement while Ambrose will, hopefully, go more tweener as tensions between him and Roman grow. After all, they constantly made reference to it being Rollins who held the Shield together, so maybe they now completely fall apart.

I'm interested to see Rollins going on as a heel, hopefully not as a part of Evolution for too long. It's pretty obvious he can be a great face and will probably spend more of his career as that rather than a heel. Reverse roles for Ambrose.

I loved the Shield, genuinely one of the greatest stables in WWE history, the best one at least since the attitude era. But I think they are ready to break apart now and they don't really have any feuds left, perhaps they could have had a lengthier one with the Wyatts but besides that??

dunlop liddell shankly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,121 posts | 3370 
      Reply #1994: Jun 05, 2014 04:18:56 pm
      I'm interested to see Rollins going on as a heel, hopefully not as a part of Evolution for too long. It's pretty obvious he can be a great face and will probably spend more of his career as that rather than a heel. Reverse roles for Ambrose.

I loved the Shield, genuinely one of the greatest stables in WWE history, the best one at least since the attitude era. But I think they are ready to break apart now and they don't really have any feuds left, perhaps they could have had a lengthier one with the Wyatts but besides that??

I would of loved a sustained feud with the Wyatts but the WWE clearly didn't want that...I really don't know why. After turning the Shield face, they could of easily had that feud. It probably would of been better for both sides as well. Rather than giving Bray a feud with Cena, in which he's been fu**ed over again. Wyatt Family win at WrestleMania XXX, Shield win at Extreme Rules and Wyatt Family win at Payback in which one of the Shield members (Rollins by the looks of it) turns on his team. That way the Wyatt Family and Bray in particular can remain as strong as possible while all the Shield members can go their own way.

I also would of loved to the Shield stick together but as single stars or even one single as a tag team like they were around this time last year. They don't have to be constantly in six man tags to feud. Then the heel turn from one of the tag team can simply be out of jealousy of the single star.
      xSkyline
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,829 posts | 101 
      Reply #1995: Jun 07, 2014 04:13:28 am
      xSkyline
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,829 posts | 101 
      Reply #1996: Jun 10, 2014 12:45:08 am
      Seems like raw will start with The Authority stripping DBry of the title. Reportedly not been cleared for MiTB. Hopefully we get two ladder matches in that case - one for title and other for briefcase.
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,121 posts | 3370 
      Reply #1997: Jun 10, 2014 02:14:11 am
      Reigns and Ambrose were spot on in that promo.

Crowd are really into it as well, which always helps.
      xSkyline
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,829 posts | 101 
      Reply #1998: Jun 12, 2014 06:12:35 pm
      That time of year has arrived with talent being released. So far:

Drew Mac
      Jinder Mahal
      Teddy Long
      Aksana
      Curt Hawkins
      JTG
      Camacho
      Brodus Clay
      Evan Bourne
      Yoshi Tatsu

Being Scottish I'm pretty pissed at how poor a great talent like MacIntyre has been treated. Dude has more charisma and in ring talent than many in the company and is yet to hit 30 years old yet. His chosen one angle was great for a rising talent, they should have continued with it all the way to the top. A foreigner being shielded by the boss with losses being expunged from his record was just a brilliant way to build a great heel. Shame he then went on to spend years in jobsquad 2.0

I guess this means they aren't done with Heath Slater then? Or his contract is yet to run out.
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #1999: Jun 12, 2014 07:48:38 pm
      Interesting to see they haven't released Punk despite his contract being up in July.

Hmmm...
      xSkyline
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,829 posts | 101 
      Reply #2000: Jun 13, 2014 01:27:52 am
      Interesting to see they haven't released Punk despite his contract being up in July.

Hmmm...
      The only release talent when their contracts are up now. I guess Punk is no exception.

Tweet of the day goes to JTG

@Jtg1284
      Damn ! Why I pick up my phone !

EDIT: Vickie Guerrero also released. Probably because she sneezed.

Quick Reply