Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 23rd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P9 W4 D1 L4

Most idiotic thing you've done today

Read 6889 times
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Most idiotic thing you've done today
      Jul 07, 2009 09:38:04 pm
      Go on, put it in here so we can all laugh at you! :D

My Dad asked me to put a big bottle of Coke in the freezer, I completely forgot about it. A while later and there is a BANG! I ran downstairs to find the freezer door wide open, the bottle had shot right through and burst all over the floor. Needless to say it took a long time to clear up.
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Re: Most idiotic thing you've done today
      Reply #1: Jul 07, 2009 09:39:35 pm
      The most idiotic thing I did today was go to work this morning. 8.30am until 6pm. Took longer to pass than my whole past year's worth of weekends did - put together.
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Reply #2: Jul 07, 2009 09:42:28 pm
      The most idiotic thing I did today was go to work this morning. 8.30am until 6pm. Took longer to pass than my whole past year's worth of weekends did - put together.

Ouch, that's like my work, thank God it's only 3/4 hours. When I used to do shifts at McDonalds though (cue pisstakes :D) I felt like it was never going to end, ever. Plus then you have people constantly going on at you whereas at the Chinese it's all easy going apart from the odd dick of a customer.
      kenny
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,314 posts | 76 
      Reply #3: Jul 07, 2009 09:43:13 pm
      Left the sh*t in the cats litter tray this morning, went out thinking i be back in a half an hour but returned hours later.

Nearly F***ing died when i walked into the house.

Cat got a 1 day house ban.
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #4: Jul 07, 2009 09:45:37 pm
      Ouch, that's like my work, thank God it's only 3/4 hours. When I used to do shifts at McDonalds though (cue pisstakes :D) I felt like it was never going to end, ever. Plus then you have people constantly going on at you whereas at the Chinese it's all easy going apart from the odd dick of a customer.

Why did you leave McDonalds? Did they fire you when your spots cleared up? :D

Left the sh*t in the cats litter tray this morning, went out thinking I be back in a half an hour but returned hours later.

Nearly f**king died when I walked into the house.

Cat got a 1 day house ban.

1 day house ban :lmao: Quality!
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Reply #5: Jul 07, 2009 09:51:13 pm
      Why did you leave McDonalds? Did they fire you when your spots cleared up? :D

:lmao:! Nah, I left. Gave them a letter detailing all points which made them such an awful business to work for. (I accept that other ones might be alright but this one wasn't). Mainly the staff, horrible people. Literally I would sit there on my lunch breaks every weeks whilst listening to the staff bitching about each other behind their backs. It was mainly the pure hypocritically attitudes that annoyed me most though, if a member of staff who regards themself as senior to you noticed you were talking to someone they saw it as a 'mother's meeting', next minute you would see them, hands on hips doing F**k all. Eventually I had enough when one Saturday morning, 8am I was rang up by a member of staff telling me that I was supposed to be in? Am I? Yes. Well I checked my schedule two days ago and it said I was in on Sunday. Yeah well Ste changed it yesterday so you are in. Well how do you expect me to know that? That was when I handed my notice in!

Back on topic, another idiotic thing I've done today, as mentioned in the topic with no real subject, was turning up at a local astro turf pitch to play football with a few mates, not thinking that there are matches that go on there on Tuesday nights.
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,213 posts | 1646 
      Reply #6: Jul 08, 2009 01:08:05 am
      Went out thinking I was going to only be a few hours, took my key with me, and ended up being gone from the day through till about 11! Me mate got back without a key (Only I have a key!!) he had no credit on his mobile so he couldn't ring me. Well after he waited for about an hour for me to come back he decided to kick the door in!!
      I got back and wasn't pleased, as it is mainly my gaff and he had booted my door in! So after much bargaining I decided that it was mostly his fault I no longer had a door and threatened to give him the boot unless he paid for at least 75% of the price to get it fitted and a new lock!

P.S if any of you feel sorry for him, he isn't into football and thinks it's sad to spend time talking to other Reds fans on the internet!! (Feel sorry for him now?!)
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Reply #7: Jul 08, 2009 10:10:04 am
      Make him pay 100%! :D
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #8: Jul 08, 2009 10:18:14 am
      Went out thinking I was going to only be a few hours, took my key with me, and ended up being gone from the day through till about 11! Me mate got back without a key (Only I have a key!!) he had no credit on his mobile so he couldn't ring me. Well after he waited for about an hour for me to come back he decided to kick the door in!!
      I got back and wasn't pleased, as it is mainly my gaff and he had booted my door in! So after much bargaining I decided that it was mostly his fault I no longer had a door and threatened to give him the boot unless he paid for at least 75% of the price to get it fitted and a new lock!

P.S if any of you feel sorry for him, he isn't into football and thinks it's sad to spend time talking to other Reds fans on the internet!! (Feel sorry for him now?!)
      You should of made him pay 100% for the door and still give him the boot for not supporting L.F.C.
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #9: Jul 08, 2009 04:50:04 pm
      What a c*nt your mate is.

Once again, the most idiotic thing I did was come in to work.
      Dmasta
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,895 posts | 553 
      Reply #10: Jul 08, 2009 04:53:01 pm
      Stayed up till ridiculous hours playing Football Manager and didn't wake up till 1pm and I've got to go out early tomorrow. And I dont think I'll be going to sleep any time soon tonight either.
      el batez
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,795 posts | 189 
      • everyones friend.enemies none.
      Reply #11: Jul 08, 2009 04:55:20 pm
      Just wiped my eye after slicing some really hot chillie's smarts like HELL :f_wah: :mad:
      redsonfire

• 5,660 posts | 111 
      • 96 Candles Burn Bright
      Reply #12: Jul 08, 2009 04:56:43 pm
      What a c*nt your mate is.

Once again, the most idiotic thing I did was come in to work.

Librarian isn't it? I'll imagine it must be pretty slack, just sitting at the counter and maning the books? And of course coming on the forums!

The most idiotic thing I did today was to buy Match Attax :D Am I a kid?
      Dmasta
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,895 posts | 553 
      Reply #13: Jul 08, 2009 04:57:47 pm
      Librarian isn't it? I'll imagine it must be pretty slack, just sitting at the counter and maning the books? And of course coming on the forums!

The most idiotic thing I did today was to buy Match Attax :D Am I a kid?
      Whats Match Attax?
      Bpatel

• 9,902 posts | 158 
      Reply #14: Jul 08, 2009 04:58:37 pm
      Just wiped my eye after slicing some really hot chillie's smarts like HELL :f_wah: :mad:

I've done that before as well. :D Best thing to do is cry, the chilli will drain out in your tears.

I went out of the house today without an umbrella, thinking i wouldn't need it and got drenched.
      redsonfire

• 5,660 posts | 111 
      • 96 Candles Burn Bright
      Reply #15: Jul 08, 2009 05:00:54 pm

Football cards, it's pretty retarded and mostly for the kids in the UK, although its on sale here for I don't know what reason.

Oh yes I agreed to trade 7 Chelsea players for 1 Gerrard from me mate, then afterwards a couple of hours later when I filled my pockets with these cards I opened a pack up and got another Gerrard !! Well how's it that's for you, I've got 2 Gerrards now and selling one off.

But still the most idiotic thing was to buy Match Attax, I'm nearly 15 and they are as good as pathetic Pokemon cards!
      Dmasta
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,895 posts | 553 
      Reply #16: Jul 08, 2009 05:03:05 pm
      Football cards, it's pretty retarded and mostly for the kids in the UK, although its on sale here for I don't know what reason.

Oh yes I agreed to trade 7 Chelsea players for 1 Gerrard from me mate, then afterwards a couple of hours later when I filled my pockets with these cards I opened a pack up and got another Gerrard !! Well how's it that's for you, I've got 2 Gerrards now and selling one off.

But still the most idiotic thing was to buy Match Attax, I'm nearly 15 and they are as good as pathetic Pokemon cards!
      It's not too bad up until about a year ago I used to collect AFL (australian rules football) cards got some signed too.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #17: Jul 09, 2009 01:42:20 am
      Going out the house this morning without my keys (car and house), not realising until i went to unlock the car so went to go back and get them but not actually fully noticing i had no keys on me full top as they are on the same key ring so if i cant get in the car why did i think i could go back in and get the keys?!

Anyway, usually i have my bedroom window open and can just climb through (downstairs bedroom) but no, i shut the window this morning for some reason. Back doors were locked and had to wait 4 hours until my mother got back so could get in.

Went down to my sisters house in that time (climbed over the fence and can get in through her kitchen window (she has a big dog so perfectly safe during the day and night) but no she shut the window this morning.

What is with people shutting windows at the most inconvenient times?!?!
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #18: Jul 09, 2009 07:20:27 am
      I went to drink my coke out of the bottle but the lid was on, i looked at the bloody thing, saw the cap was still on but it didnt register in my brain to open it. I tried again, cap still on, and still thought why the hell no coke was coming out. Needless to say, everyone else knew while i was there looking like the biggest tit on earth and when i realised, a hysterical laugh from my teacher made me feel an awful lot better.

Idiot.
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Reply #19: Jul 09, 2009 10:11:45 am
      I went to drink my coke out of the bottle but the lid was on, i looked at the bloody thing, saw the cap was still on but it didnt register in my brain to open it. I tried again, cap still on, and still thought why the hell no coke was coming out. Needless to say, everyone else knew while i was there looking like the biggest tit on earth and when i realised, a hysterical laugh from my teacher made me feel an awful lot better.

Idiot.

:lmao: I hate it when that happens.

Went to go into the living room this morning and ended up in the kitchen. Does anyone else do that, where you end up in a completely different room to the one that you wanted to go into?
      Dmasta
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,895 posts | 553 
      Reply #20: Jul 09, 2009 10:12:23 am

Went to go into the living room this morning and ended up in the kitchen. Does anyone else do that?
      Yeah I've done that a few times.
      Bpatel

• 9,902 posts | 158 
      Reply #21: Jul 09, 2009 10:15:20 am

Went to go into the living room this morning and ended up in the kitchen. Does anyone else do that, where you end up in a completely different room to the one that you wanted to go into?

Yeah, its like someone else is controlling your body, and takes you to a different room. 

Or when you go to get something and then you totally forget what the hell you wanted and you just stand there thinking what it was. :D
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #22: Jul 09, 2009 10:41:55 am
      Yeah, its like someone else is controlling your body, and takes you to a different room. 

Or when you go to get something and then you totally forget what the hell you wanted and you just stand there thinking what it was. :D

Countless times on both counts. And when you go to tell one story but tell another and completely forget the story you meant to get across.

Quick Reply