Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 22nd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P10 W7 D0 L3

Espanyol

Read 3363 times
      g.adair
      • Forum Barry Venison
      • Started Topic

• 164 posts |
      Espanyol
      Jul 17, 2009 09:14:18 pm
      Ive just booked a few days in Barcelona to go and watch the friendly against Espanyol and was just woundering how far it was from Salou because there's a bar named shankleys there just want to no how far and how to get there
      « Last Edit: Jul 17, 2009 10:46:14 pm by Reslivo »
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,681 posts | 6976 
      Re: Espanyol
      Reply #1: Jul 17, 2009 11:37:44 pm
      Had many a happy holiday down by Salou. First place I ever went to abroad.

It's about 90 miles from Barcelona where Espanyol play.

I'd imagine there is some kind of train that takes 1 hour or so.

If I were you I'd book a night in an hotel down in Salou and make a day/night of it.

Enjoy.
      g.adair
      • Forum Barry Venison
      • Started Topic

• 164 posts |
      Reply #2: Jul 18, 2009 02:46:23 am
      thanks
      Crazy Horse
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,324 posts | 39 
      Reply #3: Jul 22, 2009 09:32:35 pm
      Ive just booked a few days in Barcelona to go and watch the friendly against Espanyol and was just woundering how far it was from Salou because there's a bar named shankleys there just want to no how far and how to get there

I'm off to this one my self fella, staying for a long week end in Barca though! Was talking to a Lad I know and he's staying in Salou too, I've never been to Salou but a reds bar opened there a few years ago called "Shankleys Bar", this lad said he found their web site and E Mailed them and they have got a coach on for the game. Check it out because he said their was no public transport back and he would of had to book a hotel in Barca and travel back on the Monday! Check it out, might save you a few bob!  ;)
      MsGerrard
      Reply #4: Jul 22, 2009 10:28:41 pm
      I'm sure you don't need any encouragement to have a boss time Crazy Horse..........just go easy on them babyshams  :laugh:

And for god's sake, make sure the lads win will ya !!
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Reply #5: Jul 23, 2009 02:26:42 pm
      I'm off to this one my self fella, staying for a long week end in Barca though! Was talking to a Lad I know and he's staying in Salou too, I've never been to Salou but a reds bar opened there a few years ago called "Shankleys Bar", this lad said he found their web site and E Mailed them and they have got a coach on for the game. Check it out because he said their was no public transport back and he would of had to book a hotel in Barca and travel back on the Monday! Check it out, might save you a few bob!  ;)

Alright mate, was going to go to this myself but pulling out now.
      Tickets are a joke. Dunno what you've heard but it's VERY unlikely we'll be getting any. I've been in touch constantly with our ticket office over the past few weeks and it now seems that it is certain we won't be receiving any.
      As far as I've heard, there is to be a concert / ceremony before the game and the opening of the new stadium, thus the ticket price is very expensive.
      80 - 100 Euro's a ticket.
      Demand has been very high in Barca and if any tickets are left, they will go on general sale on Monday 27th.

It's a big shame, as it would of been a top trip, but I for one is not going to be paying top money for a friendly.
      Red Barrovian
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,356 posts | 77 
      Reply #6: Jul 23, 2009 11:42:54 pm
      It was also my first holiday, and I went back there last year. Nightlife is great, if I were you I'd enjoy the game and then go on the piss along the Salou coastline at night.
      g.adair
      • Forum Barry Venison
      • Started Topic

• 164 posts |
      Reply #7: Jul 25, 2009 10:04:40 pm
      Just been told before by a agent that there going on sale for 40 quid from monday.
      Dont no how true though.
      g.adair
      • Forum Barry Venison
      • Started Topic

• 164 posts |
      Reply #8: Jul 27, 2009 03:16:44 pm
      Went to pick mine up today they were on general sale.£45.
      Was also told we had a alocation of 800 and they were selling out fast.
      scottish lfc fan
      • Forum John Toshack

• 271 posts | -4 
      Reply #9: Jul 28, 2009 06:20:27 pm
      Not going is the game on the telly ?
      Scott Barton
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,552 posts |
      Reply #10: Jul 29, 2009 11:21:23 am
      The Ticket Office have released the following ticket details for our friendly game with Espanyol: 
      Pre-season friendly Espanyol v Liverpool to be played at the Nou Estadi, Barcelona, on Sunday 2 August 2009, kick off at 7.30pm.

Tickets are available for general sale from Monday 27 July 2009. Tickets can be purchased in person at the ticket office windows or by telephoning 0844 844 0844 during normal office hours for as long as supplies last. Name and address details will be required for each ticket purchased and Fan Card holders should quote their Fan Card number.

Tickets are priced at £45. A maximum of 6 tickets can be purchased in person at the ticket office window or 4 via the telephone booking line.

Please note that there will be no duplicates available for this fixture.

For information on wheelchair tickets for this fixture please contact our disability department on 0151 264 2320/2221. 
      Scott Barton
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,552 posts |
      Reply #11: Jul 29, 2009 04:35:02 pm
      SOLD OUT!!!!
      Crazy Horse
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,324 posts | 39 
      Reply #12: Jul 29, 2009 07:54:42 pm

Cool! 'Cos I've got my ticket and 800 Reds in Barca means party time!!! And don't worry Ms G Ive got plenty of pasatas for plenty of Babyshams!!  8)
      MsGerrard
      Reply #13: Jul 29, 2009 08:27:54 pm
      Cool! 'Cos I've got my ticket and 800 Reds in Barca means party time!!! And don't worry Ms G Ive got plenty of pasatas for plenty of Babyshams!!  8)

8) Nice one Crazy Horse.....have a boss time and hope to see you at the A.Madrid game.

Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #14: Jul 29, 2009 10:24:34 pm
      I'd love to go to that, I really would. Have a great time all who's going!

Quick Reply