Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Wolves [Premier League] Sun 19th May @ 4:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 14th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P15 W6 D4 L5

Car Sales Classified Ads

Read 1898 times
      RedLFCBlood
      Car Sales Classified Ads
      Jul 18, 2009 05:32:44 pm
      Firstly I don't know If this is allowed and the thread may be removed.

But what I am thinking is we are all a community as such and we can all go a long way to helping in each other out in more than offering our opinion on a thread.

The idea behind this is you may have a car for sale that a member of our community would be interested in purchasing thus saving that member the time of trawling round looking for his desired car and he may even be buying from a trusted member of the community saving him getting his pants taken down in any potential deal.

I have a little advantage in this category as I am a Motor Trader and believe I may be able to offer some of the community really nice cars at a fraction of their actual value so for my first post I will be offering to you all a 2004 Renault Clio Dynamique 1.6 16 valve with only just over 15300 miles. Pay no attention to the window price as a trader allways starts high so there is room to come down in price.

The actual Advert for the car can be found at http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1146672.htm

If the car does sell from here I am willing to donate 50.00 pound to JD for the upkeep of this site thank you.
      « Last Edit: Jul 18, 2009 09:10:56 pm by RedLFCBlood »

Quick Reply