Trending Topics

Next match: Villa v LFC [Premier League] Mon 13th May @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Villa Park

Today is the 13th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P16 W7 D4 L5

Which forum member would you most like to meet?

Read 9784 times
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,501 posts | 4840 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Re: Which forum member would you most like to meet?
      Reply #46: Jul 28, 2013 10:15:46 pm
      Will bear that in mind mate. I'm based just outside town so I'm usually passing through most days when I'm out and about.

Was boss to see you last night Cas!

Just give us a shout on here Ken, I'm on Water Street so can get anywhere in town.
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,118 posts | 3370 
      Reply #47: Jul 29, 2013 01:30:05 pm
      If you do have the pleasure of meeting anybody off here, don't do what I did today and completely forget what they look like.

Had to go and sort a few things out for me new job and bumped into Smigger. Luckily, she recognised me cos I didn't have the foggiest who she was until she told me (sorry Vick :() She didn't look like she did last time I saw her though so I'm using that excuse.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #48: Jul 31, 2013 11:45:06 am
      Been very lucky to meet a lot of fellow reds off here. I don't get on here as much as I want to lately due to work and family stuff but I'm hopeful I will do again soon and get to know more of the recent posters a bit better.

Would love to meet reddebs (we'd probably talk tunes all night like), Redblud and BBB. There's also people like WAHS and PD who would be really interesting to have a bevvy with, too.

If anyone is about town (in Liverpool) tonight and fancy a pint, me, MsGerrard, JD and Gow will be enjoying a beverage. Hardly hear from or see JD these days, so looking forward to catching up. As well as seeing Cassie Cas!

Give us a shout in here if you're about and I'll check while I'm out to let you know where we are.

Would be great to have a music meet with you Kenny.  Bring some vinyl and we're away  ;D
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #49: Jul 31, 2013 01:09:38 pm
      Would be great to have a music meet with you Kenny.  Bring some vinyl and we're away  ;D

reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #50: Jul 31, 2013 01:25:52 pm
      LFCbronx
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,403 posts | 191 
      Reply #51: Jul 31, 2013 04:02:27 pm
      Too many to mention, I'll give it a try: in no order

JD - master of ceremonies

redkenny -  a real class fella, made me feel very welcome when I first started here.

Mrs G - lovely , warm lady, would defo enjoy a cuppa with ya hun

Brooklyn Red - cant believe I haven't already, considering

FLRed(neck) ;D, Cowboys fan  a big plus  ;)

YANK - good poster, though sometimes it takes about an hour to read one their so long  :f_tongueincheek:

Stuey - love the political banter mate. We have differences , but always respectful.

Shabs - honestly, couldn't stand ya at first, but you've changed me mind on that. Respect

DLS - great poster, always stop and have a read when i see em. So knowledgeable about the Club, love to pick ur brain over a few pints.

BigV - seems like a fun fella ,  miss not having him around as often.

Diego - for footy knowledge alone Iv'e learned quite a bit from you. We've different political views,  still love to have a beer with ya.  Although we may end up with our hands around each others necks  ;D   

Hardcore - Always a good read. Share a few pints with ya anyday.

HR- great sense of humor

racerx - cars, cars and more cars

Rodders - always cracks me up

....so many more, I just can't think of , off top of my head. no disrespect to any I haven't mentioned

Cheers all

MsGerrard
      Reply #52: Jul 31, 2013 10:55:06 pm
      Be great to have a cuppa with you too LFC Bronx and a footy chat followed by a few bevvies  :drinking:
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #53: Jul 31, 2013 11:46:20 pm
      Too many to mention, I'll give it a try: in no orde
      Rodders - always cracks me up

I'm honoured and glad that their is another nutter out there with a similar sense of humour.

:action-smiley-060:
      gareth g
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 15,469 posts | 366 
      Reply #54: Aug 03, 2013 04:11:27 pm
      Would love to meet up with the members who I have already met again, but would love to meet Stuey, ElBatez and Semple.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,466 posts | 4591 
      Reply #55: Aug 03, 2013 04:35:51 pm
      Would love to meet Alan, ElBatez, can teach me how to cook as I'm useless at it, should have paid more attention in cookery classes at school as opposed to chasing skirt.
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #56: Aug 03, 2013 09:56:04 pm
      First off I'm flattered by being mentioned but I'd most likely disappoint you - I'm no where nearly as serious in real life and have a dry, ironic, sometimes black, sense of humour that takes some getting used to. Plus I'm really good looking in a Brad Pitt kind of way and that tends to make folk uneasy.

As for meeting you lot; there's way too many to even attempt to narrow down and I'd run the risk of offending those I know I'd forget... the truth is I wouldn't mind meeting most of you.

How many are for Dublin next week?
      Red5man
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,616 posts | 76 
      Reply #57: Aug 04, 2013 12:37:36 am
      Crouchi and Diego would be the first two I'd like to have a drink with an discuss football. Seemingly agree on most things around here and it'd be a delight because they seem like top lads. Always enjoy discussing topics on the forum.

Few others I'd fancy meeting, racer, debbs, Luke, MsG and I'm sure I am missing more than a few. Some very good people here from what I can see.

If you're ever in France or even in Nice, let me know :)
      el batez
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,795 posts | 189 
      • everyones friend.enemies none.
      Reply #58: Aug 04, 2013 10:21:06 am
      Would love to meet Alan, ElBatez, can teach me how to cook as I'm useless at it, should have paid more attention in cookery classes at school as opposed to chasing skirt.
      Nothing wrong with the girls in my classes sexy thoughts in pinnies' oh'yes'.
      « Last Edit: Aug 04, 2013 10:30:53 am by el batez »
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,466 posts | 4591 
      Reply #59: Aug 04, 2013 11:30:01 am
      Nothing wrong with the girls in my classes sexy thoughts in pinnies' oh'yes'.

Do I have to wear one of those too Al? :D
      el batez
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,795 posts | 189 
      • everyones friend.enemies none.
      Reply #60: Aug 04, 2013 02:01:56 pm

Do I have to wear one of those too Al? :D
      only if you're a trany  :lmao:
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,301 posts | 4948 
      Reply #61: Aug 04, 2013 06:43:00 pm
      I'm the same as Mouse.

Flattered that a few of you would like to meet up with myself for a pint or two but for me there are too many to mention and I'd probably leave someone out as well.

Already met JD, Redkenny, MsGerrard, Paulrobbo, Smigger, Venison, Bigears, and just missed El Batez as I got sidetracked the last time I was overtime as my cousin was also there unexpectedly.

Was hoping to be in Dublin but didn't get a ticket so would have been good to meet any others that were going but I'm sure there will be more opportunities for q meet up in the coming seasons.

Quick Reply