Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 15th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P1 W1 D0 L0

Don't Buy The Sun - The Guide

Read 317097 times
      ChaChaMooMoo
      • Forum Alf Arrowsmith

• 59 posts |
      • NEVER BUY THE S*N. Justice for the 96 souls.
      Re: Don't Buy The Sun - The Guide
      Reply #437: Jun 24, 2012 10:43:16 pm
      He writes a column for them, plenty on here know about it!

Have you stopped watching BBC, ITV, Sky News as well as any other channel his F***ing ugly gob appears on? I've learnt to ignore most of what falls out of his gob and not to get too wound up by the pr**k.

Stopped reading the Daily fail years ago and it has always been anti-scouse.

Also you're moaning about a lot of posters off the offal posting links from that now extinct sh*te who are more than likely from all parts of the world, were you personally angry when Carragher, Gerrard, Owen and others from the club over the years gave exclusives to the NOTW?

Just asking!
      To be honest mate, I read BBC. I stream ITV. I live in Germany. Hence this. Sky is just sh*te enough.

I am just curious because, our vengance is against the man who wrote LIES on a paper and they should go hand in hand. Just because he left the rag doesnt mean we accept it as a paper. Nor read his articles and posts on the daily mail because he no longer is associated with the rag.

And yes. I was/is pissed off when players give exclusives to the rag or anything associated with it - present and extinct papers included. And I still cant get over the fact that they are pardoned when a certain ex-manager wasnt and is still slated off till today.

My 2 cents.

Hate the Tory F***ing rag with a vengeance, the witch Thatcher is alive and well in it's poisonous pages.
      The difference between the Mail and the shitrag we hate is the Mail don't display as many tits on it's pages but make no mistake they have as many on the payroll if not more.
      Amen to that mate. Cant really find a fault with what you mentioned about the bi*ch.

Not a single paper worth reading nowadays, they all have their own slant on news.  All opinion mongers now, not newspapers, I want to  be given the information and then make my own mind up, not be spoon fed, sadly a lot of people just seem to be content with a newspaper that broadly agrees with their POV.  And if you really need your football fix, just go read the transfer rumour thread and wade through the 90% horseshit content that is spawned by journalists, bloggers and hacks.

Its not a question of selecting one paper because the others give out sh*t information. Nor is it anything against the media or the fact that news articles are prejudiced and partial as they are printed.

My question is with the paper that printed LIES upon the instructions of a certain someone who works for another paper. How difficult is that to understand? Its not just the transfer rumour or the articles posted here or on any other forum. Its about the boycott of a paper/person until justice to the families is done.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,517 posts | 8685 
      Reply #438: Jun 26, 2012 01:42:18 am
      To be honest mate, I read BBC. I stream ITV. I live in Germany. Hence this. Sky is just sh*te enough.

I am just curious because, our vengance is against the man who wrote LIES on a paper and they should go hand in hand. Just because he left the rag doesnt mean we accept it as a paper. Nor read his articles and posts on the daily mail because he no longer is associated with the rag.

And yes. I was/is pissed off when players give exclusives to the rag or anything associated with it - present and extinct papers included. And I still cant get over the fact that they are pardoned when a certain ex-manager wasnt and is still slated off till today.

My 2 cents.

No fair enough, was just asking.

The boycott for me remains the s*n, F**k the other rat, he'll never change or ever apologise for what was ran in that paper.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,517 posts | 8685 
      Reply #439: Jul 29, 2012 06:10:44 pm
      Steve Rotheram ‏@SteveRotheramMP
      Don't Buy the Sun - but equally important - don't let the Sun buy you. You are wrong @officialclancy

Abbey Clancy has signed up for her own column in that sh*t paper we all dislike.

Her connections with an ex-Liverpool player, and being from Liverpool herself, could of  just made her think, "hey I know I'll tell that paper to F**k off". No principles. Her and that gobs***e of a fella of hers can F**k right off.
      whyohwhyohwhy
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,283 posts | 95 
      Reply #440: Jul 29, 2012 06:38:55 pm
      I saw that tweet earlier and I wondered if she'd done something with the shitrag.  Well in Steve Rotheram.  Wonder if she'll change her mind? :roll:
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,044 posts | 3967 
      Reply #441: Aug 03, 2012 10:34:08 am
      Steve Rotheram ‏@SteveRotheramMP
      Don't Buy the Sun - but equally important - don't let the Sun buy you. You are wrong @officialclancy

Abbey Clancy has signed up for her own column in that sh*t paper we all dislike.

Her connections with an ex-Liverpool player, and being from Liverpool herself, could of  just made her think, "hey I know I'll tell that paper to F**k off". No principles. Her and that gobs***e of a fella of hers can F**k right off.
      Moral prostitute?
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      • Avatar by Kitster29@Deviantart.com
      Reply #442: Aug 05, 2012 02:30:03 pm
      Never liked the arrogant pr**k anyway but this is pretty poor form from McCartney  >:(

stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,044 posts | 3967 
      Reply #443: Aug 05, 2012 03:18:05 pm
      Never liked the arrogant pr**k anyway but this is pretty poor form from McCartney  >:(

How far detached from reallity is he? Even when he was in the Beatles he was always bigging himself up and enbarrassingly he still endeavours to do it now at every opportunity. Never rated him but it is sad sometimes to see the geriatric has been clinging to yesterday.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,270 posts | 2859 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #444: Aug 05, 2012 05:03:40 pm
      Never liked him, cocky little c**t.

Just another reason to hate him.

Of course he will come out, and plead forgiveness, but he has had his publicity from the rag as well.

c**t did a Gig at Anfield too.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,044 posts | 3967 
      Reply #445: Aug 09, 2012 09:56:44 am
      bbc news

News Corp Registers $1.6bn Loss

Rupert Murdoch's News Corp has swung to a loss partly due to the weakness of it's publishing business which includes newspapers like the S** and the Times.

full story:-   http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-19187681

Semple
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      • Ireland's Finest Scouser. Henderson supporter.
      Reply #446: Aug 09, 2012 10:52:01 am
      bbc news

News Corp Registers $1.6bn Loss

Rupert Murdoch's News Corp has swung to a loss partly due to the weakness of it's publishing business which includes newspapers like the S** and the Times.

full story:-   http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-19187681

Great bit of news. Any loss of profit is a loss, regardless of how big or small a loss is. Now to get it out of business.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,517 posts | 8685 
      Reply #447: Aug 25, 2012 02:35:01 pm
      Well done to boxer Paulie Malignaggi who tweeted himself in a Don't Buy The Sun T-shirt.

Guess that has something to do with Paul Smith

Paulie Malignaggi (@PaulMalignaggi) reaching out to his Liverpool Fanbase #JFT96 #DontBuyTheSun http://lockerz.com/s/237994215
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,512 posts | 4851 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #448: Aug 25, 2012 03:13:17 pm
      Is right Magic lad!
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      • Avatar by Kitster29@Deviantart.com
      Reply #449: Aug 28, 2012 02:13:08 am
      I must admit, the last week has amused me.

Photos got out of Prince Harry naked and predictably, this shitrag made sure they were the first to print the pictures. They must have been delighted by this coup.

Unfortunately for them and amusingly for us, they grossly misjudged the fact that most people like Harry for the very reason that he's a 'normal' lad at heart and the most popular response to the images has been, "So f***in' what?".

I don't think the S*n have done themselves any favours with this.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,044 posts | 3967 
      Reply #450: Aug 28, 2012 01:07:05 pm

Photos got out of Prince Harry naked and predictably, this shitrag made sure they were the first to print the pictures. They must have been delighted by this coup.

Unfortunately for them and amusingly for us, they grossly misjudged the fact that most people like Harry for the very reason that he's a 'normal' lad at heart and the most popular response to the images has been, "So f***in' what?".

Thier ridiculous but predictable response was some crap about ''upholding the freedom of the press''.
      When the F**k has Murdoch cared about democracy? The old tw*ts' only concern is making money and the more the better, F**k Murdoch and F**k the shitrag.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,044 posts | 3967 
      Reply #451: Aug 29, 2012 09:00:35 am
      Thier ridiculous but predictable response was some crap about ''upholding the freedom of the press''.
      When the F**k has Murdoch cared about democracy? The old tw*ts' only concern is making money and the more the better, F**k Murdoch and F**k the shitrag.
      Can't believe I spelled 'their' wrong in my haste to curse the c**t Murdoch, understandable I suppose.
      lerpwl_am_byth
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 566 posts |
      Reply #452: Aug 31, 2012 07:36:31 pm
      I'd like to sincerely apologise for copying a link to the S*n website a few days ago on the Transfer Rumours column.
      Being quite young, I've never read much into the Hillsborough incident apart from the e-petition earlier this year for the mother's trial. Because of this, I was never quite aware of the disgusting goings-on surrounding the newspaper until I re-read the rules, followed the link and read this thread.
      I hope you accept my apology and recognise that it was just a complete moment of ignorance on my part.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,044 posts | 3967 
      Reply #453: Sep 01, 2012 04:52:52 pm
      Understandable to an extent because of your youth and maybe your location you are obviously not familiar with the depth of feeling surrounding the horror of Hillsborough in and around Liverpool.
      You are not on your own and the establishment are quite happy that situation is encouraged and the tragedy of their making is forgotten about, it ain't gonna happen.

You know the score now so will not mention that brand of toilet paper again it is to be hoped.

Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #454: Sep 01, 2012 05:13:55 pm

Too right. It's a delightful own goal for the cu*ts.

As for McCartney? He may be from Liverpool but he's not a Liverpool lad is he? Being part of the greatest band of all time meant he was taken so far out of the universe that I wouldn't expect him to know any better. I understand his ignorance but I always cringe seeing anyone read, talk or holding that paper. Satan's own toilet paper.
      LFCexiled
      Reply #455: Sep 02, 2012 04:08:35 pm

In fairness to the devil, even he has scruples.

And piles.
      SM
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,583 posts | 400 
      Reply #456: Sep 12, 2012 01:11:26 pm
      In view of todays news I wonder how much coverage they will give it tomorrow.

Is it possible for the HJC to sue for slander against the paper and McKenzie in particular?
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,517 posts | 8685 
      Reply #457: Sep 12, 2012 01:18:47 pm
      Too right. It's a delightful own goal for the cu*ts.

As for McCartney? He may be from Liverpool but he's not a Liverpool lad is he? Being part of the greatest band of all time meant he was taken so far out of the universe that I wouldn't expect him to know any better. I understand his ignorance but I always cringe seeing anyone read, talk or holding that paper. Satan's own toilet paper.

Stephen Graham of Boardwalk Empire fame did the same and he thinks he's a Liverpool fan!
      LFCexiled
      Reply #458: Sep 12, 2012 01:26:57 pm
      Stephen Graham of Boardwalk Empire fame did the same and he thinks he's a Liverpool fan!

Never knew that.

As regards today, I wish someone at some point would've highlighted the shitrag and the exact defamatory lies they wrote as truth and not just those that were on the front page.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,517 posts | 8685 
      Reply #459: Sep 12, 2012 01:31:48 pm
      Never knew that.

As regards today, I wish someone at some point would've highlighted the shitrag and the exact defamatory lies they wrote as truth and not just those that were on the front page.

There is a pic around somewhere, can't be arsed posting it, but same thing similar to the McCartney pic.

Quick Reply