Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 4th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

Alberto Aquilani Player Thread

Read 492691 times
      Dadorious
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Re: Alberto Aquilani (-> AC Milan [Loan])
      Reply #3335: Jun 13, 2012 01:42:51 pm
      Latest report is that Aquilani has been told by Brendan that he is not part of his plans for this season and that Aquilani will have his contract terminated.

Source?

Either way thank F**k I have been pro Aquilani but I don't want to endure another summer of will he/won't he. Sick to death of the discussion just cut our losses and move on.
      The Kopite91
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,654 posts | 246 
      Reply #3336: Jun 13, 2012 01:48:39 pm
      Source?

Either way thank F**k I have been pro Aquilani but I don't want to endure another summer of will he/won't he. Sick to death of the discussion just cut our losses and move on.

Same as that. I just want a simple yes or no answer, not another pre season and another loan spell. He's either a Liverpool player or we cut our losses on him.
      s@int
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,987 posts | 2282 
      Reply #3337: Jun 13, 2012 01:54:39 pm
      Source?

Either way thank f**k I have been pro Aquilani but I don't want to endure another summer of will he/won't he. Sick to death of the discussion just cut our losses and move on.

It's only http://www.liverpool-kop.com/2012/06/terminated-liverpool-star-buys-himself.html (which is why I didn't give one :) )but it does refer to Corriere dello sport as being the original source.
      craglad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,009 posts | 25 
      Reply #3338: Jun 13, 2012 02:59:32 pm
      s@int
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,987 posts | 2282 
      Reply #3339: Jun 13, 2012 05:50:46 pm
      Wednesday June 13 2012

Liverpool will want Aquilani fee

By Football Italia staff
      The agent of Alberto Aquilani has rejected the notion that Liverpool could let his client leave the club on a free transfer.

Some reports over the past week had claimed that the Premiership outfit were prepared to release him for nothing in order to get him off their wage bill.

“I can exclude the possibility that he will leave Liverpool on a free transfer,” Franco Zavaglia told Il Sussidiario.

“There is nothing new to report at this moment in time with regard to his future. There was a meeting with Liverpool and we are now waiting for them to give us an answer.

“What did we ask them? We’ll keep that to ourselves.”

Aquilani was signed by Liverpool in August 2009 from Roma for about €20m, but he struggled to settle at Anfield.

He spent the 2010-11 season on loan at Juventus, while he joined Milan last summer in a loan deal which included an enforced buy-out should he have appeared in a set number of games.

Aquilani didn’t fulfil that requirement, but the Rossoneri could still be interested if Mathieu Flamini doesn’t pen a renewal.

“I don’t know if he wants to stay at Milan,” Zavaglia added. “Let’s see what happens. We should hear from Liverpool by the end of the week.”

Aquilani, who missed out on Euro 2012, has been linked with Fiorentina.

http://www.football-italia.net/19930/liverpool-will-want-aquilani-fee
      AlexLFC95
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,393 posts | 56 
      Reply #3340: Jun 14, 2012 12:42:28 am
      I wish his agent would pipe the F**k down. Busiest man in football with all these stupid interviews.
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #3341: Jun 14, 2012 01:04:37 am
      Him plus cash for Ramirez.
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #3342: Jun 14, 2012 07:44:25 am
      I wish his agent would pipe the F**k down.

I'm guessing it would be very easy for Aquilani to make him "pipe the F**k down"/shut the F**k up... if he wanted him too, that is.  ;)
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,991 posts | 3062 
      Reply #3343: Jun 14, 2012 11:54:35 am
      I'm guessing it would be very easy for Aquilani to make him "pipe the f**k down"/shut the f**k up... if he wanted him too, that is.  ;)

Exactly - the pair of them irritate the sh#t out of me. They're like the Latin f'n chuckle brothers
      hardcoresoldier
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,160 posts | 1288 
      • The Liverpool Way is The Only Way
      Reply #3344: Jun 14, 2012 01:03:52 pm
      I'd just like to say that Aquilani has acted like a c**t throughout this whole debacle, no sorry, he is a c**t!.

I can't F***ing believe how any supporter would want to welcome him back after the way he's acted, after the way he has sh*t on us. The bloke is a F***ing pr**k and i'd love to smash the F**k out of him.

I don't care if he may have a bit more skill than some of our players, we bought him, gave him a chance, nursed him back to fitness, showed faith in him and repaired his career.

The lad has no respect and needs a good F***ing slap. Anyone who genuinely thinks that Aquilani wants to come back here is deluded, his agent is constantly touting him around in the media and won't shut his F***ing gob!. For that matter, Aquilani won't even tell him to shut the F**k up either!.

If the truth be told, Aquilani couldn't wait to get out of Liverpool. He wants a guarantee of regular first team football?, who the F**k does he think he is?. Wake up Alberto, you're just another footballer who thinks he is something more than he actually is.

There is no way that Aquilani will be here next Season if he gets his own way, and if he is here?, it won't be because he wants to be here.

The most shocking part of this saga could well be that we let a 20 million player leave on a free, un-F***ing-believable!.

Now F**k off you ungrateful greasy c**t!.
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #3345: Jun 14, 2012 01:26:47 pm
      I may be wrong, but I'm gonna throw it out there anyway and judge me if you must. I get a strong undertone hidden in your post Hardcore that you don't like our Alberto. I could be being over-sensitive or just taking a leap of faith, either way I thought I should just share my views.
      LFCexiled
      Reply #3346: Jun 14, 2012 01:53:54 pm
      I'd just like to say that Aquilani has acted like a c**t throughout this whole debacle, no sorry, he is a c**t!.

I can't F***ing believe how any supporter would want to welcome him back after the way he's acted, after the way he has sh*t on us. The bloke is a F***ing pr**k and i'd love to smash the F**k out of him.

I don't care if he may have a bit more skill than some of our players, we bought him, gave him a chance, nursed him back to fitness, showed faith in him and repaired his career.

The lad has no respect and needs a good F***ing slap. Anyone who genuinely thinks that Aquilani wants to come back here is deluded, his agent is constantly touting him around in the media and won't shut his F***ing gob!. For that matter, Aquilani won't even tell him to shut the F**k up either!.

If the truth be told, Aquilani couldn't wait to get out of Liverpool. He wants a guarantee of regular first team football?, who the F**k does he think he is?. Wake up Alberto, you're just another footballer who thinks he is something more than he actually is.

There is no way that Aquilani will be here next Season if he gets his own way, and if he is here?, it won't be because he wants to be here.

The most shocking part of this saga could well be that we let a 20 million player leave on a free, un-F***ing-believable!.

Now F**k off you ungrateful greasy c**t!.

I did come in to say something derogatory about little aqui 'fu**ed up eyes' lani but nothing I could say could surpass this post so I'll just agree with everything in it.
      HeighwayToHeaven

• 8,468 posts | 242 
      • Don't buy The Sun
      Reply #3347: Jun 14, 2012 02:31:06 pm
      Translated from an Italian website:

Milan, Aquilani cancels with Liverpool. Now he can go back to Galliani

Source: Corriere dello Sport

The future of Alberto Aquilani, wrote the Corriere dello Sport, AC Milan will be even. The player has in fact terminated its contract with Liverpool and may soon return to wear the Milan shirt. We still lack the details related to the buyout, but the termination will be formally announced in the coming days, when Aquilani will return to deal with Adriano Galliani.

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tuttomercatoweb.com%2F%3Faction%3Dread%26id%3D359802
      Dannylfc

• 5,010 posts | 174 
      • Always in our shadow.
      Reply #3348: Jun 14, 2012 02:34:13 pm
      Really hope people don't try and convince themselves he wants to be here again this Summer.

Great ability, but he wants to play in Italy, simple as. Get what we can and get shut.

TheRedMosquito
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,201 posts | 633 
      • Elmore James got nothin' on this baby!
      Reply #3349: Jun 14, 2012 02:57:28 pm

I like this!
      LFCexiled
      Reply #3350: Jun 14, 2012 03:02:07 pm
      Do we really need two threads for the boggle eyed sh*te? He never wanted to be here, doesn't want to be here so just merge them and then when we sell him for a bag of spuds lock it and throw away the key.
      StevieG123

• 9,716 posts | 65 
      Reply #3351: Jun 14, 2012 03:04:29 pm
      Such a tosser.
      nnilswerdna
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,879 posts | 104 
      Reply #3352: Jun 14, 2012 04:44:52 pm
      What's an Alberto Aquilani ?
      bigmick
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,078 posts | 2767 
      Reply #3353: Jun 14, 2012 05:55:18 pm
      Before anyone asks, no I haven't seen him play in Italy last season, not even once. That said, as I've stated many times in the past, I don't need to.
      hardcoresoldier
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,160 posts | 1288 
      • The Liverpool Way is The Only Way
      Reply #3354: Jun 15, 2012 10:09:55 am
      I may be wrong, but I'm gonna throw it out there anyway and judge me if you must. I get a strong undertone hidden in your post Hardcore that you don't like our Alberto. I could be being over-sensitive or just taking a leap of faith, either way I thought I should just share my views.

The bloke is a c**t. If i ever walked past him in the street i'd headbutt the greasy pr**k until he ceased to exist. Our medical staff revived his career and he sh*t on us.

Always thought he was a faggot, he'd run a mile rather than put his foot in. Steve McMahon would have holed him up in the dressing room and beat seven shades of sh*t out of him.

I just want this ridiculous saga to end so i don't have to see his name on this forum ever again.

Aquilani?. Aqua F***ing faggot more like. The only cross reference i can make with the greasy cross eyed pr**k and Aqua is that sh*te song 'Barbie Girl'. F***ing pussy c**t!.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,528 posts | 3466 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #3355: Jun 15, 2012 10:44:54 am
      The bloke is a c**t. If i ever walked past him in the street i'd headbutt the greasy pr**k until he ceased to exist. Our medical staff revived his career and he sh*t on us.

Always thought he was a faggot, he'd run a mile rather than put his foot in. Steve McMahon would have holed him up in the dressing room and beat seven shades of sh*t out of him.

I just want this ridiculous saga to end so i don't have to see his name on this forum ever again.

Aquilani?. Aqua f**king faggot more like. The only cross reference i can make with the greasy cross eyed pr**k and Aqua is that sh*te song 'Barbie Girl'. F***ing pussy c**t!.
      So what do you really think about him ?
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #3356: Jun 15, 2012 11:52:13 am
      I fully understand where you're coming from Hardcore, I've tried to look at it from every angle but the longer it goes on it only seems to cement the idea that AA has screwed us as hard as he could.

I see potential in his game and plenty of reasons as a footballer he could of made an impact, especially last year but honestly I'd kick him as far from Anfield as I possibly could, the only place I wouldn't want him to go is wherever he wanted to go most. Seems to me he's acted like a little spoilt brat from beginning to end after we rescued his career and as you rightly put it, nursed him back from injury.

Certainly will be a happy day when we can lock this thread and never talk of him again.
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #3357: Jun 15, 2012 01:10:26 pm
      I'm starting to hope he does come back and play, if only because as a fan base, we've started to revel in disharmony.  :P

Quick Reply