Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 11th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P1 W1 D0 L0

Shall I sell my ps2

Read 3594 times
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Shall I sell my ps2
      Mar 28, 2007 12:23:09 am
      Belive it or not I bought a disc repairer to get rid of the scratches on some of my cd's and I used it on pes6. Anyway after you use the disc repairer it leaves marks so you got to use a buffering square to shine the cd up. As I was doing this the cd snapped in half and that is my best game on the PS2 apart from 'Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence'

Now as I have only 1 good game left is it even worth keeping the PS2?

This is my list

Sony Playstation 2 console
      Offical Sony Playstation 2 controller
      3 Offical Sony Playstation 2 memory cards
      Offical Sony Playstation 2 network adaptor
      Fifa Street 2
      The Godfather
      Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence
      The Getaway: Black Monday
      XIII
      Grand Theft Auto III
      True Crim Streets of LA
      Need for Speed Underground
      Gran Turismo 3

And thats it, how much could I get for this lot? Could I trade it in at 'Game' or just sell it on 'Ebay'?

I've got an Xbox 360 with the following games, Burnout Revenge, Need for Speed Most Wanted, King Kong, Gears Of War. I still need a 20gb hard drive, Xbox live gold and another controller
      « Last Edit: Mar 28, 2007 12:24:02 am by Ra Ra Rafa »
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,686 posts | 6981 
      Re: Shall I sell my ps2
      Reply #1: Mar 28, 2007 12:34:24 am
      And thats it, how much could I get for this lot? Could I trade it in at 'Game' or just sell it on 'Ebay'?

Probably not much even on eBay. Reckon you would be lucky to get 3 figures.  The place is awash with them after the PS3 came out.  I'd keep them - esp if you aren't going to get a PS3 just yet. 
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #2: Mar 28, 2007 12:37:52 am
      Got to admit i would be hear broken getting rid of MGS3 Subsistence, its the best game i've ever played.. even better than Gears Of War
      ASF
      • Forum Gary McAllister

• 96 posts |
      • Lets get a kitty
      Reply #3: Apr 01, 2007 05:54:26 pm
      Looking at that list of games you posted, your best bet would be to keep the PS2 and trade the games you don't want for a couple of decent ones at Game.

The console itself is worth very little these days so not really worth selling.

I've had my PS2 for about 5 years now and still play it quite a bit.  I STILL haven't managed to finish San Andreas and recently bought Vice City Stories which isn't bad.
      Court LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #4: Apr 02, 2007 01:30:53 am
      Got to admit i would be hear broken getting rid of MGS3 Subsistence, its the best game i've ever played.. even better than Gears Of War

Substance? Absolute rubbish.
      Sorry, it's the worst one I've ever played. MGS2 - Sons Of Liberty, gets my vote.
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #5: Apr 02, 2007 01:52:47 am
      Substance? Absolute rubbish.
      Sorry, it's the worst one I've ever played. MGS2 - Sons Of Liberty, gets my vote.

You blind? Subsistence not Substance. Plus it got vote top 5 games in 2006 so can't be that bad can it now?
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #6: Jul 03, 2007 07:21:51 pm
      You blind? Subsistence not Substance. Plus it got vote top 5 games in 2006 so can't be that bad can it now?

Amazing game! Near wet meself playing MGS online! Isn't the PS3 backwards compatible anyway? Keep hold of it if it is!

Quick Reply