Trending Topics

Next match: Villa v LFC [Premier League] Mon 13th May @ 8:00 pm
      Villa Park

Today is the 12th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P10 W5 D2 L3

Football Focus

Read 868 times
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Football Focus
      Sep 19, 2009 01:00:49 pm
      I've watched this two weeks on the run now, and they haven't even mentioned Liverpool's game either week. It used to discuss everyone's games, but now Liverpool don't seem to ever have a game according to BBC1. f***in disgrace considering the cost of the TV license. Makes me sick.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,308 posts | 2852 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Re: Football Focus
      Reply #1: Sep 19, 2009 01:08:37 pm
      I've watched this two weeks on the run now, and they haven't even mentioned Liverpool's game either week. It used to discuss everyone's games, but now Liverpool don't seem to ever have a game according to BBC1. F**kin disgrace considering the cost of the TV license. Makes me sick.

Dont let it get to ye mate. Only people who I take any notice of with regard to Liverpool is the fans, the players Rafa and his coaches. After that could care less what they say or if they say nothing at all.

Dont forget mate 3 weeks ago these people were telling us Arsenal were awesome and would go all the way now they tell us Arsenal are finished. They are (99%) tw*ts. The 1% being jockey who I covered in the above paragraph under "fan"
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #2: Sep 19, 2009 01:10:34 pm
      I'm officially boycotting Football Focus from now on. I've got something in common with slur alex.
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #3: Sep 19, 2009 01:27:43 pm
      I've watched this two weeks on the run now, and they haven't even mentioned Liverpool's game either week. It used to discuss everyone's games, but now Liverpool don't seem to ever have a game according to BBC1. F**kin disgrace considering the cost of the TV license. Makes me sick.

Noticed that myself Gow, also on Sky the Premier League prog runs all the prem goals like an intro to the programme, guess what?  Not one Liverpool goal  :f_steam:   Tw*ts !!  Pardon my French.

Quick Reply