Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 3rd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P23 W10 D5 L8

'Dear Mr Mourinho..'

Read 9643 times
      Cy
      'Dear Mr Mourinho..'
      Apr 25, 2007 11:07:17 am
      Dear Mr Mourhino,

Thanks you for the immense attention you are giving to our modest Liverpool Football Club, after all we only managed to win the Champions League 5 times and 18 leagues titles (you'll forgive me to forget the F.A cup counts), who really sounds ridicule if we compare  your 20 trophies won in your club history to a very modest 67 for our club (you'll forgive me to not counting the reserve sides) in our short history.

It seems to me that you seemed worried about the fairness of the competition, in Europe and also in England, be absolutely certain that Liverpool F.C do not choose the fixtures in advance the F.A (Football Association) does and we would not hesitate, if this can help you to releave the pressure on your squad which seemed so intolerable for you, to exchange places, we at Liverpool F.C are always happy to do our bit for charity.

Be assure of our compassion concerning your injury list and suspension problem, we at Liverpool are proud to our discipline policy who gives us the honor to be the most discipline team in the Premiership this year which should give you all the indications you need to reassuring you about Mr Drogba booking situation. We would, and for free, be delighted to assist you in any discipline audit to help you fighting this inexplicable conspiration about referees against Chelsea F.C.

Fatigue is a fleau of our beautiful game, even if technology help to re-oxygen the blood of your troops maybe the question of tactics should be questioned, after all it seems that a rotation policy recommended by our modest Mr Benitez seems to "paying off" in the end of this season, Mr Benitez would be delighted to be at your disposition for any questions or advices you  would required on the subject.

Converning the big clubs issues,  I would like to pointed out the definition of " big" from a random dictionnary, I only took the first 3 definitions to avoid any confusion : big  (bg)
      adj. bigĀ·ger, bigĀ·gest
      1. Of considerable size, number, quantity, magnitude, or extent; large. See Synonyms at large.
      a. Of great force; strong: a big wind; in a big rage.
      b. Obsolete Of great strength.
      a. Mature or grown-up: big enough to take the bus by herself.

Please do note the definition number 3, I'm sure you will be able to measure the maturity of each comments made recently by you and our respectable Mr Benitez.

Let me take this opportunity to once again thanks you for the attention that you are giving to our modest football club, be certain in the year coming we will make sure to challenged successfully your team in all competions to help you to compete in only one competitions next year to make things easier for you and your club, we do regret any futures defeat your club might undergo to help us to achieve this commun goals.

Please accept Mr Mourhino, my sinceres regards.

Cy.
      « Last Edit: Apr 26, 2007 05:48:02 pm by koolkidda »
      Nicola
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,117 posts | -7 
      • YNWA
      Re: Dear mr Mourhino,
      Reply #1: Apr 25, 2007 11:14:47 am
      ;D Nice!!
      priesty10
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,339 posts |
      • Rafa, Gone but not forgotten
      Reply #2: Apr 25, 2007 11:18:39 am
      Very Good  :gt-happyup:
      Rhys.a.red.
      • Forum Alf Arrowsmith

• 56 posts |
      • Everywhere leads to somewhere
      Reply #3: Apr 25, 2007 11:34:23 am
      Wicked... I am so sick of Maureen, he trys so hard to belittle lfc..
      He forgets that the chavs only have 2 years of real history, I wonder if Maureen would even be there now if the russian had not gone there ( i think we all know that he wouldn't). For 2 years and his big pot of gold he could not win the Champs league and yet our "big" club have won it, the cup winners cup, FA, Oh and did we not beat his team of chavs in the charity shield??. Oh sorry forgot we started our season a week early so they were not ready for it..(my bad). WHEN we beat them this time to go through to the final it will be cos unlike frank lumpard Stevie g knows how to hit the back of the net.
      SO I SAY TO YOU MAUREEN.. "PACK YOUR CASE READY TO GO HOME IN THE SUMMER"

(ooh Maureen she's cheeky)
      Lea
      • Forum Markus Babbel

• 79 posts |
      Reply #4: Apr 25, 2007 12:04:38 pm
      my version of this "letter" would have probably been :

Dear Mr. Mourinho
      F*ck off!!
      ;D
      thegr8 danni agger
      • On Trial

• 4 posts |
      Reply #5: Apr 25, 2007 02:06:44 pm
      Great post!

cmon guys mourinho has to envy us.........no money in the world can buy our history,tradition or our vicifirous fan
      ynwa hope we smash those chelski scum 2nite..all the reds in south africa r behind u boys..........
      lester76
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,810 posts | 242 
      Reply #6: Apr 25, 2007 02:28:41 pm
      Great post Cy! You make us all proud! All this bile spilling out of Maureen's mouth show he's feelig the pressure...Rafa's been class throughout....unlike the rest of you I want Maureen around next season and to have to look on as we realise our true potential and embark upon a whole new LFC league domination...let the dynasty grow.
      kelv78
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,913 posts | 14 
      Reply #7: Apr 25, 2007 05:05:49 pm

Dear Mr. Mourinho
      F*ck off!!
      ;D

beat me to it
      Adam_lfcfan
      • Forum John Aldridge

• 108 posts |
      • A team of Carras...apart from up front!!
      Reply #8: Apr 25, 2007 05:20:56 pm
      Ha the bloke can actually call us a small club. What an absaloute F**king joke. Jose might want to compare our histories and then let him see who the small club is. Also complained about us resting Gerrard and now its not going to be fair contest between him and Lampard. The bloke is an absaloute joke, I cant take him seriously anymore. Making excuses incase we beat them what a poor man!!!!
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #9: Apr 25, 2007 07:07:04 pm
      The fact of the matter is when we beat them in the Semi's in 2005 they have never ever forgotten that, it really really erks them, they really have got an unhealthy obsession with the greatest team in Europe  ;D
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,800 posts | 6746 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #10: Apr 26, 2007 12:59:47 am
      so it's true what they say....jose does  :tosser: this so much that he's going blind ;)
      Tallfc
      • Forum Phil Thompson

• 477 posts |
      Reply #11: Apr 26, 2007 08:13:27 am

Dear Mr. Mourinho
      F*ck off!!
      ;D

P.S blow it out of your ar$E
      foxy
      • Forum Paul Ince

• 85 posts | -11 
      Reply #12: Apr 26, 2007 08:39:36 am
      I've never read sooo much bollocks in all my life!! lmao

ah and I love the bit about:we do regret any futures defeat your club might undergo to help us to achieve this commun goals.

sorry forget me if I'm mistaken who lost last night? ha ha ha !! so in other words it was yourselves that were sent packing!!

oh n btwy which team is still in with a chance of winning the Treble ? has already won the Carling cup I'll give you a clue you lost to them last night.  you may have won more trophies than Chelsea, not helping you this seaon is it?

« Last Edit: Apr 26, 2007 09:09:06 am by smigger15 »
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #13: Apr 26, 2007 09:09:23 am

ah and I love the bit about:we do regret any futures defeat your club might undergo to help us to achieve this commun goals.

sorry forget me if I'm mistaken who lost last night? ha ha ha !! so in other words it was yourselves that were sent packing!!

oh n btwy which team is still in with a chance of winning the Treble ? has already won the Carling cup I'll give you a clue you lost to them last night.  you may have won more trophies than Chelsea, not helping you this seaon is it?

Funny how you come back on this board AFTER a 'win', Dont you ever learn your lesson ?, your such a half wit that you've not even realised its only half-time in this tie, wait until they come back to Anfield.  We'll show you what European football is all about, but you should know that  from the last time we tonked your blue sh*te.  Get a life and a new paper round you knob head  :f_zzz: :tosser:     
      foxy
      • Forum Paul Ince

• 85 posts | -11 
      Reply #14: Apr 26, 2007 12:53:35 pm
      Yeah so you're show us what European Football is will you? lmao

obviously you didn't read my message: 2 things to point out here:

1: which team has already won a trophy this year and can go on to win the treble?

2: which team if they lose against Chelsea next Tuesday goes home this season with nothing?

We proved last night that we can still beat you with 3 - 4 of our star players on the bench due to injury!! fact is we just toyed with you last night the same as what we will do in Anfield.
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Reply #15: Apr 26, 2007 12:57:28 pm

1: which team has already won a trophy this year and can go on to win the treble?

2: which team if they lose against Chelsea next Tuesday goes home this season with nothing?

We proved last night that we can still beat you with 3 - 4 of our star players on the bench due to injury!! fact is we just toyed with you last night the same as what we will do in Anfield.

ah welcome back Foxy, obviously a bad loser aren't we.
      We were wondering when you would show up again, we've missed you.
      Remember Liverpool 2 0 Chelsea in the league - why didn't you post after that match ?
      Basically you are a little boy in a man's world who loves to gloat but runs sh1t scared when beaten.
      Let's hope you have any guts to come back on Wednesday you loser.
      DM Osbon
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,505 posts | 13 
      Reply #16: Apr 26, 2007 12:58:20 pm

Bit of a tired retread of what you have posted already in other posts & topics Foxy...are you finding it hard to find a new angle?

I suppose being a supporter from a team that has a shallow history we can only expect shallow arguments.
      Cy
      Reply #17: Apr 26, 2007 01:15:50 pm

It's funny to see how little of a man you are, you ARE a little boy aren't you, posting here only after victories just prove how a bad loser you are. Puberty might have not just finished with you yet. Funny also the fact that you just answer to smigger and not us male poster in here, might be afraid for some reasons. Get some hairs and come back with some credible statements not kindergarden talk okay..
      Crazy Horse
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,324 posts | 39 
      Reply #18: Apr 26, 2007 01:25:14 pm

Its only half time in this tie, and if we beat you by the same score we did the last time we played you at Anfield, we will be going to Ancient Greece. Because we did beat you 2-0, you just never come back on the site after that to eat humble pie because you are a knob head. You are going out of your way to prove you are a knob head by claiming you are already in the final, and by doing this you have become a classless knob head! So bring it on Chav, there's a lot of football left in this semi final and I'll be going and living your dreams for you again, just like I did in Istanbul!
      DM Osbon
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,505 posts | 13 
      Reply #19: Apr 26, 2007 01:25:32 pm
      Well Cy I was going to go along that path but I thought I'd give the guy the benefit of the doubt over his age etc... :laugh:
      Cy
      Reply #20: Apr 26, 2007 01:30:23 pm
      Well Cy I was going to go along that path but I thought I'd give the guy the benefit of the doubt over his age etc... :laugh:
      I couldn't resist..;)
      Crazy Horse
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,324 posts | 39 
      Reply #21: Apr 26, 2007 03:10:29 pm
      I don't need to pray, I am a 33 year old lad who has been there to his team win every trophy it is possible for them to win. I have probably been to Stamford bridge more times than you. You are a Gob sh*te- Fact, or why would you count your chickens before next weeks game? There's a lot more football left yet, AC Milan thought it was in the bag 2 years ago and thats what we call history.
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,198 posts | 1642 
      Reply #22: Apr 26, 2007 04:34:49 pm
      Puberty might have not just finished with you yet.
      Dont think it's started yet...

Quick Reply