Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 2nd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P23 W7 D5 L11

Mourinho: The Last Word....

Read 3775 times
      Jabba
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,375 posts |
      Mourinho: The Last Word....
      May 01, 2007 11:41:12 pm
      Probably the last topic on the Portugeeze b***ard but I think this season will be his last in English football.  Completely classless guy.  A laughing stock.

Maybe his idiotic comments inspired the reds a bit more, the 'cup team' tag - the 'little club'.  Most of the Liverpool players openly said they regarded the guy as a laughing stock.

He is an embarrasment to their club.  He deserves nothing.  Sport is not just about winning but it's about being gracious in defeat and behaving in the right way. 

I can't see him getting another year at Chelsea.  Bet you Abramovich wish he had put his money on red.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,276 posts | 4937 
      Re: Mourinho: The Last Word....
      Reply #1: May 01, 2007 11:43:05 pm
      Tottaly agree jabba this guy has no class. Did you here him saying that chelsea were the better team over the 120 mins. Sometimes you just have to admit defeat but he just can't seem to do that when we are concerned
      gleno
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 31 posts |
      Reply #2: May 02, 2007 12:28:54 am
      This is a man who runs on ego, well jose the ego has come and bit you on the arse!
      You were entertaining in your brief forray into the premiershi.It must be humilliating
      having blu nose alec getting 1 over u, But being outclassed and outsmarted by RAFA
      twice when it really mattered!!!!! Happy days! Anybody can buy the team of their choice
      and win everything,,,except you! F**k off and see how much u can win with a limited budget
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,276 posts | 4937 
      Reply #3: May 02, 2007 12:31:01 am
      The pressure seems to be getting to him gleno he doesn't make any sense anymore
      gleno
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 31 posts |
      Reply #4: May 02, 2007 12:36:34 am
      jose, you were entertaining while it last but sorry mate ur numbers up
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,276 posts | 4937 
      Reply #5: May 02, 2007 12:39:16 am
      Have you seen how bad he looks these days ;D
      gleno
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 31 posts |
      Reply #6: May 02, 2007 12:41:18 am
      he's the spittin image of the kevin keegan! who would you have runnin your club
      cmonnnnnnn rafa
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #7: May 02, 2007 12:44:44 am
      Have you seen how bad he looks these days ;D

Yeah, he's looking crooked, bless him. He'd be ok if he could accept defeat and learn from it. Never gonna happen, so he doesn't deserve respect.
      koolkidda
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,007 posts | 41 
      Reply #8: May 02, 2007 01:05:46 am
      he's the spittin image of the kevin keegan! who would you have runnin your club
      cmonnnnnnn rafa

Yep - surprised he didn't break out in to a 'I'd love it, love it, if we beat them.'

Ah well...

« Last Edit: May 02, 2007 01:14:14 am by koolkidda »
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,276 posts | 4937 
      Reply #9: May 02, 2007 01:15:28 am
      LMFAO koolkidda classic ;D ;D ;D
      gleno
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 31 posts |
      Reply #10: May 02, 2007 01:16:17 am
      see how quick abramacash fucks him out now! dont be surprised if he tries to poach rafa!!
      Dont worry lads.our gaffer has more class
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #11: May 02, 2007 09:10:44 am
      I believe Shevchenko was in the stands last night, thought he hadnt travelled to Liverpool cos he was having an operation ?   
      kelv78
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,913 posts | 14 
      Reply #12: May 02, 2007 09:28:41 am
      Jose Mourinho let himself down again last night with his comments that the best team lost,what a tool after his comments about us in the last couple of weeks i hope utd win the league and fa cup and chelsea will only have the carling cup not bad for the money hes spent.
      WhistonChris
      • Forum Youth Player

• 10 posts |
      Reply #13: May 02, 2007 10:24:25 am
      After the game Mourinho is quoted as saying, inter alia, 'We (Chelsea) showed by the way we played, we wanted to win the game. Liverpool had a short good period in the first-half but after that, the best team was in blue”.

I guess he's never been known as a gracious individual, but he obviously wasn't watching the same match as me. By the way, did he shake Raffa's hand after the match? I don't think so.  Good riddence to the miserable git.
      Tallfc
      • Forum Phil Thompson

• 477 posts |
      Reply #14: May 02, 2007 10:35:27 am
      I believe Shevchenko was in the stands last night, thought he hadnt travelled to Liverpool cos he was having an operation ?  

Rumour as it Shevchenko was put on the bench ,but was not happy about it so suddenly had a groin strain,maybe the rest of Chavs teams should have used that excuse after last nights game.
      Cy
      Reply #15: May 02, 2007 10:42:16 am
      Yep - surprised he didn't break out in to a 'I'd love it, love it, if we beat them.'

Ah well...

Talking about been gracious on defeat we should be in victory, the victory speaks for itself, I find this pic quite disturbing Koolkidda that is going a bit too far we certainely wouldn't accept it if this was posted with our beloved Benitez on it and we would be right.

It's also surprising that this pic is posted by a mod, no offense mate I understand completely the feeling towards mourhino, but we should be more adult and mature then he is, posting this pic just bring your post at the same level then him.
      Tallfc
      • Forum Phil Thompson

• 477 posts |
      Reply #16: May 02, 2007 10:45:23 am
      Is there ground made out of Lego bricks it looks like it?
      Athens 07
      • Forum Youth Player

• 20 posts |
      Reply #17: May 02, 2007 11:32:03 am
      i h8 stamford bridge so much it has no atmosphere

cy were di ya get that picture
      KopQueen
      • Forum Kenny Dalglish

• 526 posts |
      Reply #18: May 02, 2007 11:32:47 am
      The pressure seems to be getting to him gleno he doesn't make any sense anymore

He didn't make sense in the first place.....w**ker
      Cy
      Reply #19: May 02, 2007 11:58:50 am
      I h8 stamford bridge so much it has no atmosphere

cy were di ya get that picture

this is a quote from a pic posted previously on this thread.
      bobbins
      • Forum Matt Busby

• 127 posts |
      Reply #20: May 02, 2007 12:07:30 pm
      I think Jose's completely lost it, to say the only team trying to win the game in 90 mins and extra time was Chelsea, is stupid.
      Take defeat like a man, and give credit wheres it's due.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,258 posts | 8580 
      Reply #21: May 02, 2007 12:25:35 pm
      HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Love the pic too koolkidda, hopefully roman and a couple of russian pals will arrange this!! :laugh:

Still as the song goes we're all goin to athens, you're not, you're not!!

oooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhh
      cccccccccccccccaaaaaaaaa aaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmpppppp ppppiiiiiiiiiiiioooooonn nneeeeeeeeeee
      koolkidda
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,007 posts | 41 
      Reply #22: May 02, 2007 08:03:56 pm
      Talking about been gracious on defeat we should be in victory, the victory speaks for itself, I find this pic quite disturbing Koolkidda that is going a bit too far we certainely wouldn't accept it if this was posted with our beloved Benitez on it and we would be right.

It's also surprising that this pic is posted by a mod, no offense mate I understand completely the feeling towards mourhino, but we should be more adult and mature then he is, posting this pic just bring your post at the same level then him.

Very sorry you feel that way about a picture I posted and then actually re-posted the picture.

The picture is funny and a metaphor for the fact that we have possibly ended his career at Chelsea.  Just because I am a mod does not mean I have to set the moral high ground - merely help ensure the basic rules of the forum are adhered to.

Clearly, a number of posters, shared the humour of the picture.
      « Last Edit: May 02, 2007 08:05:24 pm by koolkidda »

Quick Reply