Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 21st of May and on this date LFC's match record is P7 W3 D1 L3

Any Truth In Matt Jarvis Coming To LFC?

Read 1844 times
      T-Unit-LFC
      • Forum Ronnie Moran
      • Started Topic

• 403 posts | 11 
      • We Won It 5 Times!
      Any Truth In Matt Jarvis Coming To LFC?
      May 05, 2007 08:30:14 pm
      Hi people, i just wanted to know if anybody else has heard that Liverpool are in for exciting Gillingham FC winger Matt Jarvis. I have heard speculation from different sources but i find it quite hard to believe. I actually come from Kent which is were Gillingham are situated and although i rate Matt Jarvis to be a very good young player, i was quite shocked to hear that the mighty LFC are in for him, apparently Arsenal and Tottenham have also enquired about him! Anybody know anything!
      Jag
      • On Trial

• 4 posts |
      Re: Any Truth In Matt Jarvis Coming To LFC?
      Reply #1: May 05, 2007 11:27:13 pm
      apparently Leicester and nottingham forest are interested in him but there doesn't seem to be any indication of him coming to LFC at the moment.
      Court LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Re: Any Truth In Matt Jarvis Coming To LFC?
      Reply #2: May 05, 2007 11:32:07 pm
      Hi people, i just wanted to know if anybody else has heard that Liverpool are in for exciting Gillingham FC winger Matt Jarvis. I have heard speculation from different sources but i find it quite hard to believe. I actually come from Kent which is were Gillingham are situated and although i rate Matt Jarvis to be a very good young player, i was quite shocked to hear that the mighty LFC are in for him, apparently Arsenal and Tottenham have also enquired about him! Anybody know anything!

Er - who?

Quick Reply