Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 3rd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P23 W10 D5 L8

Liverpool - A Global Club?

Read 866 times
      T-Unit-LFC
      • Forum Ronnie Moran
      • Started Topic

• 403 posts | 11 
      • We Won It 5 Times!
      Liverpool - A Global Club?
      May 18, 2007 11:19:28 am
      I was recently looking around the internet, and i decided to go onto www.liverpoolfc.tv and i went onto the message boards. I came across a topic that had been started by a 14 year old fan about why people all around the country support Liverpool FC. He wrote that he thinks "it's ridicolous how cockneys and other people around the country support Liverpool". I started to laugh to myself because i thought that this boy was a loonatic. Liverpool are a global club and many people around the world support this fantastic club and i am one of them. Im from Kent and i have followed them all my life, because my dad supported them as a kid. I dont want to ramble on about how i am a great fan and all that rubbish, but i want to say that i am a 100 % passionate Liverpool fan and if you were to cut me open i would bleed Liverpool. I love everything to do with the club, because of its passionate and determined will to keep winning trophies.

I thought it was stupid what this boy was saying because people like George Gillet and Tom Hicks, Rafa, King Kenny they love liverpool and there not even from England. So how can you tell them that they cant be classed as loving Liverpool becoz there not from the city. The same for Jermaine Pennant, he was born out of Liverpool and he adores Liverpool!

This is how i feel! I adore Liverpool and always will till the day i am knocking on deaths door and everything that is scouse i love, because Liverpool is a club like no other, it is amazing!

YNWA

Quick Reply