Trending Topics

Next match: Villa v LFC [Premier League] Mon 13th May @ 8:00 pm
      Villa Park

Today is the 9th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P11 W6 D4 L1

Isn't it just appalling?

Read 6025 times
      number7
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 803 posts |
      Re: Isn't it just appalling?
      Reply #23: Jan 30, 2010 10:39:26 am
      why u guys always blame the owners?? we had the same team last season and finished 2nd..

Crap, you talk too much sense here, go away!!!

By the way, we just need better attacking players, that's all.
      sivapc
      • Banned

• 238 posts | -25 
      Reply #24: Jan 30, 2010 10:45:03 am
      we have good attacking players.. half of them are injured or mistreated by the manager..

i'm just not happy that everyone blame everything on the owners when they have been responsible for bringing Torres, Benayoun, Skrtel and Aquilani to the club.. and they don't put the starting xi every week.. and they are not directly responsible for the failures on the pitch..

I'm not against the Pro Rafas here.. but show some common sense once in a while and appreciate the owners too.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #25: Jan 30, 2010 10:54:11 am
      but show some common sense once in a while and appreciate the owners too.

Common sense?!?! Lad, you have none of it if you are saying things like that. Oh they brought us Torres, Yossi, Skrtel, Aquilani blah blah F***ing blah. Chelsea owners and man shitty owners can do that in a day if they want. Not saying i want owners just to splash cash everywhere, but we need more of that. Secondly, Skrtel and Yossi were cheap buys so no big spending there. And thirdly, Aquilani was bought from the PROFIT Rafa made on selling Alonso, whom he bought in the first place long before H&G turned up.

Seriously :roll:
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #26: Jan 30, 2010 10:56:03 am
      why u guys always blame the owners??

Lmfao do you think 10 million net per season 5 million net per window is a good enough transfer budget for a club chasing  Domestic and European success ?.

When you are looking to solve a problem you look for the root cause of the problem, in our case the root cause of our problem starts in the boardroom.

To highlight that, we sold Alonso for 30 million in the summer then sold Arbeloa for 4 million and Sebastian Leto for 4 million thats 38 million raised through player sales.

Aquilani 20 million, Glen Johnson 18 million 8 million Owed from Crouch deal, Sotis 2.5 million.

thats 40.5 million spent during the summer transfer window, minus the money owed re-couped through sales our wonderful owners spent 2.5 million.

This window we have sold 2 players amounting to 6.5 million and signed a free transfer... So  our transfer budget for the whole season has been nothing Rafa has actually made 4 million profit in the market !!!!!

Tell me again who should I blame for our clubs fortunes ?

I'm not against the Pro Rafas here.. but show some common sense once in a while and appreciate the owners too.

You want to practice what you preach cherub. ???

As I'm sure Rafa's wheeling and dealing, selling players he would possibly have liked to keep resulted in the likes of Benayoun, Torres, Skrtel etc being here the Yanks played no other part in that than saying If you want Torres you'll have to trim the squad and make the money yourself to get him, due to the sell to buy constraints Rafa works under.
      « Last Edit: Jan 30, 2010 11:08:55 am by RedLFCBlood »
      YanksOutForGood
      • Forum David Johnson

• 215 posts | -1 
      Reply #27: Jan 30, 2010 11:07:15 am
      So we made another 6m in profits this window. I'd love to see the chart JD put up a little while back, updated.

what chart would this be?
      YanksOutForGood
      • Forum David Johnson

• 215 posts | -1 
      Reply #28: Jan 30, 2010 12:50:21 pm
      Dani Pacheco is here boys don't worry

but rafa doesnt believe in youth
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #29: Jan 30, 2010 12:52:47 pm

OoOoOoOohhhhhhh Who lit the fuse on your tampon ?
      YanksOutForGood
      • Forum David Johnson

• 215 posts | -1 
      Reply #30: Jan 30, 2010 12:58:11 pm
      OoOoOoOohhhhhhh Who lit the fuse on your tampon ?

It is true though

He doesn't give them a bigger chance, i know we all moaned about squad rotation but if the players are the scoring for fun in the reserves play them

RedLFCBlood
      Reply #31: Jan 30, 2010 01:04:17 pm
      It is true though

He doesn't give them a bigger chance, i know we all moaned about squad rotation but if the players are the scoring for fun in the reserves play them

The EPL is a big step up from the reserves & given our current form I'm every bit convinced, Rafa is trying to protect the younger lads, if we were tonking teams, I'm sure Pacheco would get his chance, however have you ever thought Rafa might be protecting the young  guns by not placing so much expectancy on their young shoulders & maybe just maybe he's protecting the younger guns from the media slaughtering they "Would" get if things did not go according to plan  ?
      YanksOutForGood
      • Forum David Johnson

• 215 posts | -1 
      Reply #32: Jan 30, 2010 01:07:29 pm
      Well look at Arsene his young guns play well and he has to take that risk

The media = full of hate, they live on hate.

Bad news makes good news right?
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #33: Jan 30, 2010 01:19:38 pm
      Well look at Arsene his young guns play well and he has to take that risk

The media = full of hate, they live on hate.

Bad news makes good news right?

One question what has Wenger won with his kids ?

Did they not have an indifferent season last ?

YanksOutForGood
      • Forum David Johnson

• 215 posts | -1 
      Reply #34: Jan 30, 2010 01:28:36 pm
      One question what has Wenger won with his kids ?

Did they not have an indifferent season last ?

Nothing i believe or can recall but seems to have more success than us as they are above us and have had a better season than us.

I would just like to see rafa mix it up instead of same old liverpool, its predictable
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #35: Jan 30, 2010 01:32:15 pm
      Nothing i believe or can recall but seems to have more success than us as they are above us and have had a better season than us.

I would just like to see rafa mix it up instead of same old liverpool, its predictable

They did not have a better season than us last season though did they and thats my point, if we were flying Rafa would put more faith in the kids...at the moment he's damned if he does and damned if he doesn't because if he does he'll get slaughtered for playing kids. if he doesn't he gets slaughtered for not playing them, in the scenario of playing the kids and we lose they also get slaughtered by the media.
      YanksOutForGood
      • Forum David Johnson

• 215 posts | -1 
      Reply #36: Jan 30, 2010 01:36:11 pm
      They did not have a better season than us last season though did they and thats my point, if we were flying Rafa would put more faith in the kids...at the moment he's damned if he does and damned if he doesn't because if he does he'll get slaughtered for playing kids. if he doesn't he gets slaughtered for not playing them, in the scenario of playing the kids and we lose they also get slaughtered by the media.

Fair point but i dont see the point in looking for jones to come on loan or get rid of babel. Just needs to look into the youth of our squad and play  them, experience one in a while.

We may not be high flying but hey pacheco could be a catalyst for us. Degen has proved his worth
      The Invisible Man
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 352 posts | 18 
      Reply #37: Jan 30, 2010 01:37:19 pm
      And the Maxi guy? it's still too early to judge; but right now? I say Degen.

Good God...
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #38: Jan 30, 2010 01:39:04 pm
      Fair point but i dont see the point in looking for jones to come on loan or get rid of babel. Just needs to look into the youth of our squad and play  them, experience one in a while.

We may not be high flying but hey pacheco could be a catalyst for us. Degen has proved his worth

I don't doubt that our youth is good enough and to be honest I don't believe Rafa does too, you can see by the inclusion of Pacheco on the bench that Rafa is trying to wrangle him some game time, I think if we are 2-0 and coasting his introduction will be a certainty, to build his confidence in a winning team.
      YanksOutForGood
      • Forum David Johnson

• 215 posts | -1 
      Reply #39: Jan 30, 2010 01:44:48 pm
      I don't doubt that our youth is good enough and to be honest I don't believe Rafa does too, you can see by the inclusion of Pacheco on the bench that Rafa is trying to wrangle him some game time, I think if we are 2-0 and coasting his introduction will be a certainty, to build his confidence in a winning team.

only reason DP is on the bench is because we have no sold first team. we dont have a full squad.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #40: Jan 30, 2010 01:50:31 pm
      only reason DP is on the bench is because we have no sold first team. we dont have a full squad.

Rafa said in pre-season he was hoping to introduce the likes of Pachecho, Kelly, Darby etc to first team action  this season, so regardless of injuries I think we'd have seen their inclusion at some point, more so if we were soaring and coasting through games.
      YanksOutForGood
      • Forum David Johnson

• 215 posts | -1 
      Reply #41: Jan 30, 2010 01:54:55 pm
      Rafa said in pre-season he was hoping to introduce the likes of Pachecho, Kelly, Darby etc to first team action  this season, so regardless of injuries I think we'd have seen their inclusion at some point, more so if we were soaring and coasting through games.

It annoys me when we play great against the likes of Manchester United & Tottenham and then go and draw against Wolves so annoying.

I would like to see more of DP he is so consitent. I don't want to see him leave as he isn't getting X1 games. I know he is young but wayne rooney started young
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #42: Jan 30, 2010 02:04:31 pm
      aquilani is a waste of money.

and it's not owners fault that Aquilani can't even start against a sure fire relegation team..

Very contradictory. In your next post you talk about common sense - perhaps you should practice what you preach.

And for God's sake, tidy up your posts.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #43: Jan 30, 2010 05:19:01 pm

but show some common sense once in a while and appreciate the owners too.

Appreciate them? Are you not aware that they have underminded Rafa since the day they arrived and have ravaged the club with debts.

The only time i will appreciate them is when they F**k off and will only appreciate that so i don't have to look at their smug faces and constant bullshit.
      arvindram
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 616 posts | 11 
      Reply #44: Jan 30, 2010 10:49:14 pm
      why u guys always blame the owners?? we had the same team last season and finished 2nd..

we have lost Alonso, but a superior player (Lucas) is playing in his position.. aquilani is a waste of money. greek dude has done well.. do you think he came for free??? the owners paid for him..

gerrard, torres, reina all extended their contracts.. did rafa take his paycheck from his pocket and donated for their extensions?? no.. the owners did.

it's not owners fault that Alonso and Hyypia left.. it's not owners fault that Babel is warming the bench every week.. and it's not owners fault that Aquilani can't even start against a sure fire relegation team..

we should have keot the same team from 1990 they won the league!
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,333 posts | 8605 
      Reply #45: Jan 30, 2010 11:06:35 pm

we have lost Alonso, but a superior player (Lucas) is playing in his position.. aquilani is a waste of money. greek dude has done well.. do you think he came for free??? the owners paid for him..

gerrard, torres, reina all extended their contracts.. did rafa take his paycheck from his pocket and donated for their extensions?? no.. the owners did.

it's not owners fault that Alonso and Hyypia left.. it's not owners fault that Babel is warming the bench every week.. and it's not owners fault that Aquilani can't even start against a sure fire relegation team..

we have good attacking players.. half of them are injured or mistreated by the manager..

i'm just not happy that everyone blame everything on the owners when they have been responsible for bringing Torres, Benayoun, Skrtel and Aquilani to the club.. and they don't put the starting xi every week.. and they are not directly responsible for the failures on the pitch..

Unfuckingbelievable.

Are you retarded?

The owners are ripping the arsehole out of the club I love and you F***ing whoppered up idiot think we should appreciate them two yank pricks?

So blow me F**k face who's cock you sucking, Tom's or George's?

Quick Reply