Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 29th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P8 W3 D3 L2

Passing

Read 4989 times
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,479 posts | 4595 
      Re: Passing
      Reply #46: Feb 22, 2010 04:30:02 pm

Maybe the players need to learn how to controll and kick the ball!
      Johncolf
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 564 posts |
      Reply #47: Feb 22, 2010 05:23:08 pm
      Over the last 10 or so years under the Houllier and Benitez managerships we have lost our way of playing that was instilled into any player who came to the club , I have read many an interveiw from players that were signed and couldn't believe the simplicity of our pass n move way of playing honed during 5a side games at melwood , Ronnie Moran often kicking someone up the arse for standig still and admiring a pass , often when I see one of our players with the ball now I find myself shouting for someone to help him , yesturday was a prime example of this with us launching 50/60 yard balls forward only for the player with the ball easily dissposesed as he was isolated with the nearest player often 20/30 yards away , I think if we played in L Liga the White hankies would of been out long ago .
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,661 posts | 3895 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #48: Feb 22, 2010 06:28:31 pm
      I would like to think with the return of Torres and Benni that the confidence and consequently the passing ability will return to the team.
      Looking forward to a front four of Torres Benni Gerrard and Maxi in the coming months

Quick Reply