Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 20th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P7 W5 D1 L1

Liverpool 0-2 Chelsea - In-game and post-match

Read 43367 times
      Ann_Field
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 390 posts |
      Re: LIVE: Liverpool v Chelsea
      Reply #391: May 02, 2010 06:43:04 pm
      I hope Im wrong,  but did anyone else get the impression Rafa was saying goodbye to the fans at the end of the game?? 
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #392: May 02, 2010 06:45:02 pm
      Another shotless on target.

Rafa has become a joke, if you can't even put a shot on target against the eventual winner of the EPL, what F**k have you got to say about challenging / winning / competing.

I hope the f**ker leaves, along with all the primadona's sh*te captain marvel.

I'd rather we have a scouse manager with a solid team work playing like a real football team than this piece of shits, rebuilding from the very basic. Rafa has been complaining since day 1 (about academy, parry, board), he wouldn't even last this long without Istanbul

You my friend, go and slip into something more comfortable, preferably a coma. :)
      Ann_Field
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 390 posts |
      Reply #393: May 02, 2010 06:47:14 pm
      You my friend, go and slip into something more comfortable, preferably a coma. :)
      preferably a coma!  Brilliant,  love that   :lmao:  :lmao:
      number7
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 803 posts |
      Reply #394: May 02, 2010 06:48:57 pm

:D hahaha thanks for this line! I shall quote it as my siggy.
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #395: May 02, 2010 06:51:35 pm
      Another shotless on target.

Rafa has become a joke, if you can't even put a shot on target against the eventual winner of the EPL, what f**k have you got to say about challenging / winning / competing.

I hope the f**ker leaves, along with all the primadona's sh*te captain marvel.

I'd rather we have a scouse manager with a solid team work playing like a real football team than this piece of shits, rebuilding from the very basic. Rafa has been complaining since day 1 (about academy, parry, board), he wouldn't even last this long without Istanbul

corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #396: May 02, 2010 06:59:52 pm
      That performance was pathetic, it would nearly be explainable if it was at Stamford Bridge. That is as bad as we have played at Anfield in years. I know we had nothing to play for but where was the F***ing pride.

We have nothing going forward without Torres. Kuyt and Benyoun were F***ing awful like both players have been all season. Whoever is manager in the Summer has a massive massive job.

The plus points are Utd don't win the league. Thought Maxi, Agger Reina and Babel can be excused from that shambles the rest were terrible especially Masch who gave his worst performance in a red shirt.
      AngelicRayment
      • Banned

• 396 posts | -10 
      Re: Liverpool 0-2 Chelsea - In-game and post-match
      Reply #397: May 02, 2010 07:09:00 pm
      I'm sorry but this is an absolute load of tripe what you are spouting, how can you possibly blame Rafa for us not having a shot on target? He isn't the one taking the shots, he isn't the one in control of how the player strikes the ball, i lost count how many times we skied it over but i guess you failed to notice this, you probably blame Rafa for Aquilani having a shot and it going sideways.

Complaining from day 1?! Yet more tripe from you, he only started complaining when Parry and the owners went behind his back and tried forcing him out by approaching Klinsman. If you have the mental capacity to have gotten a job and your bosses went behind your back to try and get someone else to do your job how would you feel?

I think you need to have a think before you post because you are positing tripe after tripe and you are showing you are nothing more than a pillock with your idiotic statements.

what in the world are you talking about?

Idiotic statement? we have 0 shots on target on more than 2 occasions this season and I can't F***ing BLAME THE MANAGER, THE ONE MAN INCHARGE??????

He doesn't F***ing control the muscle in every player, but he F***ing bought them, train them, and choose which of the numpties to play.
      AngelicRayment
      • Banned

• 396 posts | -10 
      Reply #398: May 02, 2010 07:10:22 pm

Anymore of this sh*t next season I'd go into one
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #399: May 02, 2010 07:11:09 pm

I'll be first in line to help you mate.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #400: May 02, 2010 07:11:49 pm

Idiotic statement? we have 0 shots on target on more than 2 occasions this season and I can't F***ing BLAME THE MANAGER, THE ONE MAN INCHARGE??????

He doesn't F***ing control the muscle in every player, but he F***ing bought them, train them, and choose which of the numpties to play.

Then perhaps you should also blame Moores and Parry and Hicks and Gillet for not backing him in the transfer market so he can get his preferred targets.
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #401: May 02, 2010 07:12:28 pm
      Well good result for about 80% of you today wasnt it

Nah a good result would have been if we exceeded expectations following Thursday (even with a tired and weakened team) and Bruce's team the scum but that was never going to happen, was it?

Worse F***ing teams than Chelsea have beaten us this year - that's why we won't finish 4th.  >:D

7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #402: May 02, 2010 07:15:37 pm

He doesn't f**king control the muscle in every player, but he f**king bought them, train them, and choose which of the numpties to play.

No you can;t blame the manager for not having a shot on target, were you complaining in midweek when we scored 2 goals, the week before when we put 4 past Burnley etc?

You sir are a tool.

Good, need any help?
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #403: May 02, 2010 07:16:00 pm
      I actually thought Sotis did well in making some vital tackles.

It just wasn't our day, like it has been most of the season. Aquilani brushed the bar in the first half but didn't test the keeper until the 91st minute.

I thought we did okay until Stevie's lax back pass.

I think this whole season, the players have been low on morale and very, very short of confidence due to the fact that we've been inconsistent in terms of results and starting line ups. In contrast to last season, whenever we played, we put on a good show and any teams in the way were crushed.

He doesn't f**king control the muscle in every player, but he f**king bought them, train them, and choose which of the numpties to play.

You're not making any sense. Rafa picks the players he buys and he starts but how can he be the reason we don't have a shot on target?
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #404: May 02, 2010 07:16:55 pm
      Internet was dodgy and I couldn't listen to the game, but sounds like it was about par for course as far as this season is concerned? Disappointing, but at least there's the whole mancs thing but I ain't gonna cheer too much until next week. They still have a chance at it and Chelsea haven't filled me with confidence against these smaller teams. We'll see.

Oh well let's hope we get a nice win against hull to finish the season on a high, if you can say that :D
      AngelicRayment
      • Banned

• 396 posts | -10 
      Reply #405: May 02, 2010 07:18:07 pm
      Then perhaps you should also blame Moores and Parry and Hicks and Gillet for not backing him in the transfer market so he can get his preferred targets.

Everybloody one in the F***ing lineup today was his signings, it might not be his most prefered target but which managers get all his prefered target?
      AngelicRayment
      • Banned

• 396 posts | -10 
      Reply #406: May 02, 2010 07:20:54 pm
      I actually thought Sotis did well in making some vital tackles.

It just wasn't our day, like it has been most of the season. Aquilani brushed the bar in the first half but didn't test the keeper until the 91st minute.

I thought we did okay until Stevie's lax back pass.

I think this whole season, the players have been low on morale and very, very short of confidence due to the fact that we've been inconsistent in terms of results and starting line ups. In contrast to last season, whenever we played, we put on a good show and any teams in the way were crushed.

You're not making any sense. Rafa picks the players he buys and he starts but how can he be the reason we don't have a shot on target?

So when we're thumping Real Madrid 4-1 it's not because of Rafa? When we're winning it's not because of rafa? it's because of the players?
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #407: May 02, 2010 07:21:15 pm
      Our bench was F***ing awful today as well we really needs some attacking signings in the Summer, there was F**k all pace in the team today till Babel came on, I'd say we could have played till next week and we wouldn't have scored.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #408: May 02, 2010 07:22:45 pm
      Everybloody one in the f**king lineup today was his signings, it might not be his most prefered target but which managers get all his prefered target?

Erm teams with money do you numpty. And if they don't get them, they get another one with just as good prospects cos they can fork it out. There's a difference between getting preferred targets and not being able to afford preferred targets.

Ps. I like the word numpty. Only started using it recently, feels good.
      Monobrow
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,425 posts | 27 
      Reply #409: May 02, 2010 07:23:01 pm
      So when we're thumping Real Madrid 4-1 it's not because of Rafa? When we're winning it's not because of rafa? it's because of the players?

It's a mix of both and all the other people at the club. It's not just Rafa's fault.

I'll ask you another question:

Do you think if we'd had a different manager these last two seasons (I say last two as that has been the time pretty much that we've had hardly any cash to spend) would we have done any better?
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #410: May 02, 2010 07:23:27 pm
      Everybloody one in the f**king lineup today was his signings, it might not be his most prefered target but which managers get all his prefered target?

Shows how much you know, Gerrard and Carra were already at the club, more signs of your idiocy.
      AngelicRayment
      • Banned

• 396 posts | -10 
      Reply #411: May 02, 2010 07:25:04 pm
      Erm teams with money do you numpty. And if they don't get them, they get another one with just as good prospects cos they can fork it out. There's a difference between getting preferred targets and not being able to afford preferred targets.

Ps. I like the word numpty. Only started using it recently, feels good.

I thought only last seasons people were creaming about how we have the best squad in the world, the best GK, the Best AM, Striker, DM, RB. World Class CB in Carragher, Agger.

And comes one season they're all turned into unwanted?

And suddenly because Rafa doesn't get 40M this season they're all squad players of teams with no money?
      AngelicRayment
      • Banned

• 396 posts | -10 
      Reply #412: May 02, 2010 07:26:19 pm
      Shows how much you know, Gerrard and Carra were already at the club, more signs of your idiocy.

That's cheap mate
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #413: May 02, 2010 07:27:15 pm

How is it cheap pointing out the fact you are both A. wrong and B. an idiot talking out of his arse.

Quick Reply