Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 1st of June and on this date LFC's match record is P6 W4 D2 L0

Liverpool offer Rafael Benitez a way out of Anfield

Read 54467 times
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Re: BREAKING: Liverpool offer Rafael Benitez a way out of Anfield
      Reply #713: Jun 03, 2010 02:53:04 pm
      Because I want the best for the club - where as Rafa supporters are only interested in Rafa...?

Well, looks like you can all go and cry yourselves to sleep tonight and tomorrow.  Your Idol is moving on - and you can too.

Liverpool FC!!! That's who I support.

We all support Liverpool FC. Some of us feel Rafa is the best for the job. Others, including yourself, do not. That is fine. A difference of opinion is no reason to figt against each other.

The difference between them and you is that they are able to come on the forum, post sensible responses while yours are purposely inflammatory, and posted without reading the thread in question (see the Protest thread). 

I'm not going to waste any further time on your responses. I would suggest others do the same.
      Scott Barton
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,552 posts |
      Reply #714: Jun 03, 2010 02:53:20 pm
      Because I want the best for the club - where as Rafa supporters are only interested in Rafa...?

Well, looks like you can all go and cry yourselves to sleep tonight and tomorrow.  Your Idol is moving on - and you can too.

You realise we don't play at Old Trafford right?
      RyanBabs
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,145 posts | 39 
      • London town is burning down
      Reply #715: Jun 03, 2010 02:53:53 pm
      Well I don't know why but people have said " Ian Holloway "

What the heck? phuck off.

SSN is play now and some fans speaking truth!
      redsonfire

• 5,660 posts | 111 
      • 96 Candles Burn Bright
      Reply #716: Jun 03, 2010 02:54:44 pm
      I think djdan is part of the Anfield boardroom, either Hicks, Gillett, Purslow or Broughton trying to stir sh*t here. F**k off you c**t.

Does anyone have Rafa's email address? I think that's the best way to persuade him to stay at Liverpool, a passionate appeal from the fans...

As far as I'm concerned his future at Liverpool lies with Rafa. Boardroom cannot afford 16M to sack him, so if he does decide to quit it'll be his decision. The boardroom is just trying to get him out, although the final say is with Rafa himself. That's the positive thing.
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #717: Jun 03, 2010 02:55:39 pm

Well, looks like you can all go and cry yourselves to sleep tonight and tomorrow.  Your Idol is moving on - and you can too.

You fail to realise that if Rafa goes, everything WILL start falling apart.

You fail to realise that Rafa is a world-class manager, which is why so many European clubs are after him right now - including the TREBLE-winning Internazionale side. Do you really think they'd go for Rafa if they didn't think he could do it again, or at least, retain some of those trophies? NO.

You fail to realise that this is your one chance to leave this forum with a little dignity in-tact. Because if you continue to wind people up, action will be taken.
      Eem

• 6,018 posts | 89 
      Reply #718: Jun 03, 2010 02:56:04 pm
      What decent manager is going to come to a club in the state that ours is? Losing Rafa will have serious consequences.

YANKS OUT NOW.
      y2kyle16
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 666 posts | -7 
      Reply #719: Jun 03, 2010 02:56:32 pm
      We all support Liverpool FC. Some of us feel Rafa is the best for the job. Others, including yourself, do not. That is fine. A difference of opinion is no reason to figt against each other.

The difference between them and you is that they are able to come on the forum, post sensible responses while yours are purposely inflammatory, and posted without reading the thread in question (see the Protest thread).  

I'm not going to waste any further time on your responses. I would suggest others do the same.

is that a ban for djdan?
      NavyNick
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 851 posts | 38 
      Reply #720: Jun 03, 2010 02:56:44 pm
      yeah thousands of support emails to Rafa, show him we care.

Get that Digjan banned to, complete tosser.
      redsonfire

• 5,660 posts | 111 
      • 96 Candles Burn Bright
      Reply #721: Jun 03, 2010 02:57:32 pm
      Can anyone fill me in on James McKenna, he is the only representative I remember watching from Youtube protests as far as I'm concerned. Think he's done something of a brilliant job although I'm not sure what it is.
      Arrie
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,763 posts | 64 
      • Being safe is risky nowadays.
      Reply #722: Jun 03, 2010 02:58:00 pm
      You fail to realise that if Rafa goes, everything WILL start falling apart.

You fail to realise that Rafa is a world-class manager, which is why so many European clubs are after him right now - including the TREBLE-winning Internazionale side. Do you really think they'd go for Rafa if they didn't think he could do it again, or at least, retain some of those trophies? NO.

You fail to realise that this is your one chance to leave this forum with a little dignity in-tact. Because if you continue to wind people up, action will be taken.

So True.

In fact, to me there only seems to be a handful of people at the club who even understand what it is, what it means, what it stands for. From F**k faced b***ard owners, to players who don't give a sh*t, to "supporters" who boo their own players and ring phone ins to stab the manager in the back... nah. I can't take much more of it. And if Rafa has gone, and has gone in the manner that's being reported, then they can stick it.
      RyanBabs

• 5,145 posts | 39 
      • London town is burning down
      Reply #723: Jun 03, 2010 02:58:35 pm
      So is RB actually leaving?

Seems to be what is said on SSN
      y2kyle16
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 666 posts | -7 
      Reply #724: Jun 03, 2010 02:58:42 pm
      I think djdan is part of the Anfield boardroom, either Hicks, Gillett, Purslow or Broughton trying to stir sh*t here. F**k off you c**t.

Does anyone have Rafa's email address? I think that's the best way to persuade him to stay at Liverpool, a passionate appeal from the fans...

As far as I'm concerned his future at Liverpool lies with Rafa. Boardroom cannot afford 16M to sack him, so if he does decide to quit it'll be his decision. The boardroom is just trying to get him out, although the final say is with Rafa himself. That's the positive thing.

i would love to have his email.....anyone?
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #725: Jun 03, 2010 02:59:50 pm
      As far as I'm aware, nobody has Rafa's e-mail address.

The only thing I could suggest is launching an appeal (for said e-mail) to one of:

Tony Barrett
      Oliver Kay
      Guillem Balague
      Paul Tomkins (I think)
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,043 posts | 3967 
      Reply #726: Jun 03, 2010 03:00:20 pm
      Hope yous are F***ing happy. It's not about the results on the pitch. It's about what's happened off the pitch.

We've just lost one of our only voices, one of the only people willing to represent us.

Hope you bellends who want 'more attacking football' or 'one defensive midfielder' are happy.

WAKE UP.
      It's a F***ing wind up mate, we know there is only one person who welcomes this news and that is that c**t Hicks.
      He can get on now with dismantling the club without any interference from the manager who always wanted money to improve the results while the only results Hicks was interested in were his stocks and shares and profit margins.
      All these pricks giving it loads about Rafa leaving being good for the club are F***ing mancs or blueshite.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,665 posts | 3899 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #727: Jun 03, 2010 03:01:26 pm
      If you wanted what was best for the club DJDAN your posts would be that of someone looking for the owners to be removed not someone celebrating their decision to undermine Rafa and force him into leaving the club via constructive dismissal
      y2kyle16
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 666 posts | -7 
      Reply #728: Jun 03, 2010 03:01:45 pm
      As far as I'm aware, nobody has Rafa's e-mail address.

The only thing I could suggest is launching an appeal (for said e-mail) to one of:

Tony Barrett
      Oliver Kay
      Guillem Balague
      Paul Tomkins (I think)

anyone got these emails?
      queuepolitely
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 575 posts | 27 
      Reply #729: Jun 03, 2010 03:02:09 pm
      Can anyone fill me in on James McKenna, he is the only representative I remember watching from Youtube protests as far as I'm concerned. Think he's done something of a brilliant job although I'm not sure what it is.

he is the media representative of SOS and a top geezer who understands Liverpool's history and has a v.good knowledge of what is actually going on - i.e. he is well on top of the bullshit that comes out from the official sources and G+H.
      KING ROBBIE 9
      • Forum David Johnson

• 243 posts |
      Reply #730: Jun 03, 2010 03:03:53 pm
      Bullshit, but if true...good! We want players who are committed to the club, not a particular manager!!!

How the hell would that be good for the club??
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,043 posts | 3967 
      Reply #731: Jun 03, 2010 03:06:32 pm
      A telling indication of how deep the sh*t is is the fact that we couldn't afford to install a manager of Mr. Benitez' calibre if he were to depart, something that Hicks is no doubt pleased with for a variety of reasons.
      D33SH
      • Forum Youth Player

• 20 posts |
      Reply #732: Jun 03, 2010 03:07:39 pm
      youre asking for rafa's email, wanting to show him we care well facebook got rage against to number 1, maybe it can save our manager ?? and start to save our club ?? we just need to make sure its ONE page not loads of little groups.
      fraggle786
      • Forum John Toshack

• 271 posts | 15 
      Reply #733: Jun 03, 2010 03:07:46 pm

Well, looks like you can all go and cry yourselves to sleep tonight and tomorrow.  Your Idol is moving on - and you can too.

PLease explain how Rafa leaving is in the best intrests of the club? Which top draw manager in your esteemed opinion is going to replace him?
      LFC-LCFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,766 posts | 128 
      • Adopted Scouser
      Reply #734: Jun 03, 2010 03:08:26 pm
      Sky Sports have played the spending card again. F**k me.
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #735: Jun 03, 2010 03:11:17 pm
      Sky Sports have played the spending card again. F**k me.

Makes me laugh the way people can take cold hard figures, which have exposed all of the naysayers' theories, and then simply disregard them.

Testament to how much of a crock of sh*te Sky Sports really are. 

Quick Reply