Read 62267 times
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Re: Christian Purslow - Backstabber and Lacky for Hicks and Gillette
      Reply #46: Jun 04, 2010 10:35:00 pm
      Q.P.

Is there any way that he slightest previous connection could be made between any of Hicks myriad of companies and Purslow?
      IE. Was he hired on merit basis or on mate basis?
      queuepolitely
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 575 posts | 27 
      Reply #47: Jun 04, 2010 10:46:50 pm
      I'll come back on that again, want to post facts here not speculation.
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #48: Jun 04, 2010 11:45:11 pm
      I'll come back on that again, want to post facts here not speculation.

Exactly.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #49: Jun 04, 2010 11:49:18 pm
      Purslows a tw*t and thats a fact.
      queuepolitely
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 575 posts | 27 
      Reply #50: Jun 05, 2010 12:37:17 am
      No I think this was a headhunting not a buddy appointment. I am sure paths would have crossed, as I said earlier he was at the big banks most of whom would have invested in some point on some PE deal. Only expressing fact not opinion here but if you were H+G he would fit the bill perfectly, won PE deal of the year showing massive returns, about £500 on a £100mil or so deal, is a fan and shareholder and has the right contacts. Rhone for example I think the guy behind that was his old boss. Everything about Purslow states institutionalism, harvard, the City etc etc. You have to lose you soul to work there, I know.
      RedRoy
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,483 posts | 88 
      Reply #51: Jun 05, 2010 01:11:49 am
      Is right.RLB.QP I admire your'e analysis,but the real fans are at "defcon3",bordering on revolution,the lines of combat have already been drawn.Reasoned argument and re-conciliation are long gone,the fans will now fight for the future of the club.The owners must go before we approve a succesor to Rafa.
      queuepolitely
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 575 posts | 27 
      Reply #52: Jun 07, 2010 12:30:44 am
      RR, I totally agree with you which is why I'm doing all I can to help that along in my own way. I hope it's just the way the thread read but I would class myself as a real fan, I grew up opposite alder hay and remember when Dalglish and Hansen used to come down to Springfield park and have photo's taken with the kids. I try as often as I can to support the club in every way, that includes being a member of SOS and trying to publish what the hell is going on here at my own expense.
      RedRoy
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,483 posts | 88 
      Reply #53: Jun 07, 2010 12:48:54 am
      RR, I totally agree with you which is why I'm doing all I can to help that along in my own way. I hope it's just the way the thread read but I would class myself as a real fan, I grew up opposite alder hay and remember when Dalglish and Hansen used to come down to Springfield park and have photo's taken with the kids. I try as often as I can to support the club in every way, that includes being a member of SOS and trying to publish what the hell is going on here at my own expense.
      Well in mate.On the ground here,we are fighting against a well oiled PR machine.But they are losing credability,so that battle is being won.The way of Rafa's exit,has confirmed that the board,continue to be puppets of the gobshites.Any new manager will not have the support of the fans,until the whole hierarchy is gone from the club.Hicks,Gillette,Purslow,and all other Board members,no credability ,so f*ck off,you are not welcome in our club.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #54: Jun 07, 2010 12:53:53 am
      Christian Purslow is the slime ball that got himself pissed up in Madrid and was freely telling any one who would listen Rafa was going to be sacked as he wanted his house, thats the kind of weasel were dealing with.
      Hagbard
      • Forum Jason McAteer

• 140 posts |
      • Che was a red
      Reply #55: Jun 07, 2010 10:29:08 am
      Christian Purslow is the slime ball that got himself pissed up in Madrid and was freely telling any one who would listen Rafa was going to be sacked as he wanted his house, thats the kind of weasel were dealing with.

Is this true?
      What and arsehole, gobs***e, shitehawk!
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #56: Jun 07, 2010 10:48:28 am
      Purslow speaks with forked tongue.

It's very clear that he's trying to run with the fox and hunt with the hounds. I'm sick of his spin and bullshit to be honest. If his purpose is to put L.F.C. on a secure financial footing, all good and well but that being the case; he should then just get on with it without trying to ingratiate himself with both fans and owners.

Maybe it's just me but i just can't warm to the man. :-\

Listen lads, there's something a lot more sinister afoot with the Yanks at the moment. These two are F***ing multi millionaires and are savvy as F**k.

Do you, honestly, believe that they don't realise that building a new stadium and investing in players would lead to success? To my mind they know exactly what they're doing and, at this point in time, what they're doing (ably abetted by their bi*ch Purslow) is trying to make Rafa's position untenable. They don't like him and they're trying to force him out.

By limiting his spending they are, quite simply, setting him up to fail.

Let's pretend that this F**k-nugget Purslow isn't trying to make cu*ts out of us. Let's pretend that the smarmy, sh*te-hawk isn't treating us like retards. Let's pretend that we have spent £20m this transfer window and let's pretend we don't know that Purslow is the Yanks bi*ch. Hell we'll even set aside the fact that this ass-licking, toady reckons that we've all got the mathematical acumen of a pre-school 4 year old.....

.....If, as this smug f**ker suggests, he knows that "There are lots of costs associated with buying players and extending players that all go into transfer funds" - it must then follow that he knew there was, in effect, no extra money made available to Rafa.......

The smugness of the bloke and the way he smirked at the CL draw, when asked about transfers, proves to me that this w*nk-stain does not give one flying F**k about the Reds. I hate people trying to make a c**t out of me and if i was able to meet Mr. Purslow i'd shove his 'season ticket' so far up his hole, he'd be chewing it. c**t.

He was a c**t then - he's a c**t now. My opinion has never changed on the toad....and to be honest i can't believe that anyone bought his particular brand of sh*te.  >:D
      ozi_wozzy
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,552 posts | 304 
      Reply #57: Jun 07, 2010 11:42:11 am
      I've got a big old transit, if any one has blaclavas we could abuct the whole board and rape themm with cactus's just liuke they have raped the club.

Just a thought...but I'm drunk and feeling inventive and kinda gay.

;D didn't know gays shoved cactuses (or is it cacti???) up each other :D
      redpool
      • Forum David Johnson

• 217 posts |
      Reply #58: Jun 07, 2010 11:46:51 am
      He was a c**t then - he's a c**t now. My opinion has never changed on the toad....and to be honest I can't believe that anyone bought his particular brand of sh*te.  >:D

The slimy toad is in the LBO business where you need to have a heart of stone and be able to go to sleep like a baby at nite after destroying someones lifelong buildup business or the jobs of hundreds/thousands of ordinary folks. A thief has more scruples and moral than this scumbag, Liverpool supporter my arse. >:D
      Hagbard
      • Forum Jason McAteer

• 140 posts |
      • Che was a red
      Reply #59: Jun 07, 2010 12:03:06 pm
      He's a F***ing arsehole.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #60: Jun 07, 2010 01:05:25 pm
      He was a c**t then - he's a c**t now. My opinion has never changed on the toad....and to be honest i can't believe that anyone bought his particular brand of sh*te.  >:D

Exacterlee.

People doubted whether he was on the owners' side because he was 'appointed by RBS'. Well, Purslow was/is a H&G man and so is Broughton.

These people live in business land. They don't care as long as they get a great reference from the man from the top and their rep is increased. Oh, and not to mention the money they are taking to spend on themselves from the club.
      septimus piffycrantz
      • Banned

• 3 posts | -4 
      Reply #61: Jun 07, 2010 01:11:31 pm
      christian purslow - saviour of lfc....got rid of that spanish loser and now we can move on and play positive football instead of the dross we played under benitez ie more scared of losing than winning!...HAIL PURSLOW!!
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #62: Jun 07, 2010 01:12:37 pm
      christian purslow - saviour of lfc....got rid of that spanish loser and now we can move on and play positive football instead of the dross we played under benitez ie more scared of losing than winning!...HAIL PURSLOW!!

F**k off back to your inbred clan.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,515 posts | 8685 
      Reply #63: Jun 07, 2010 01:13:27 pm

Or a complete c**t, lower than a snakes belly who wants F***ing shooting.

Die Purslow!!
      redpool
      • Forum David Johnson

• 217 posts |
      Reply #64: Jun 07, 2010 01:46:42 pm
      He has only been at the club for a year and look at the ruthless efficiency the sly b***ard worked to curtail our transfer fund at the behest of the 2 beggars and then lying about the 20 millions pounds given to Rafa to spend. Never took any responsibilities for the decline in our team performance as result of the drastic curb in spending and happily let our manager to take all the blame, secretly briefing the press against Rafa too. To be fair, Rafa has to take his fair share of the blame for the team performance which he did.

I am pretty sure he was the main instigator in the removal of Rafa, a man who has dedicated six years of his life working hard to improve our club fortune which he did until last season. Rafa and his family have assimilated themselves totally into the club tradition and history and to think we are paying this scumbag LBO merchant to destroy this lovely family hopes and dreams of greater things to come for the fans.

Do you think he gives a sh*t about all these? All he cares about is to make sure the club financial side is taken care off for the 2 leeches across the Atlantic. We will probably limp along for the next few months before being sold off for maximum profits for the 2 leeches. He will get a pat on the head like a good lap dog for a hatchet job well done and leave laughing all the way to the bank with a big fat bonus and 10 pieces of silvers for all his slimy and traitorous schemes.  >:(

reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #65: Jun 07, 2010 03:16:50 pm
      Q.P.

Is there any way that he slightest previous connection could be made between any of Hicks myriad of companies and Purslow?
      IE. Was he hired on merit basis or on mate basis?

QP & Euro - there is a connection if you look hard enough.  I'm sure somewhere along the lines he worked at Morgan Stanley in New York (think was part of Credit Suisse) or poss MBNA is, anyway there is also a Harvard connection too possibly with Hicks junior.  They are about the same age, if it's not Harvard then it could be the Morgan Stanley link.

Will try to dig out where I spotted it a few weeks ago and post the link if I find it.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #66: Jun 07, 2010 03:41:45 pm
      Is this true?
      What and arsehole, gobs***e, shitehawk!

He also spoke to Real Madrid about the availability of players behind Rafa's back hence the link to VDV.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #67: Jun 07, 2010 05:13:02 pm
      There is a link, although tenuous.  1989 Hicks, Muse, Tate and Furst is formed.  Tate became a partner in 1991 and had previously worked at Morgan Stanley.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,044 posts | 3967 
      Reply #68: Jun 07, 2010 05:32:03 pm
      Personally I've got to hold my hand up and say I really wanted to believe the shitbag, out of sheer desperation that somebody had the interest of LFC at heart and had another agenda to that of the American parasites.
      Then the alarm bells started to spread the panic this c**t was of course in the employ of Hicks and he and some other snakes had been formed as a board to carry out the wishes of the Americans while reassuring the supporters that they had nothing to worry about!!!
      What a devious, snidey c**t and unbelievably being paid by the very club he is bent on destroying.

Quick Reply