Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Wolves [Premier League] Sun 19th May @ 4:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 14th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P15 W6 D4 L5

LFC Reds Poll

Q. What size kit would you want to buy?

Small
      (6.3%)
      Medium
      (29.2%)
      Large
      (36.1%)
      XL
      (16%)
      XXL
      (6.9%)
      XXXL
      (5.6%)

Our Club, Our Shirt campaign (Kitsters shirt)

Read 45642 times
      Rigga
      • Forum Youth Player

• 8 posts |
      Re: A call for togetherness
      Reply #207: Jul 06, 2010 04:10:27 pm

http://lsu.viga.co.uk/index.asp

£20 Adult
      £15 Child

Delivery Charges
      UK: £2.99
      EUROPE: £3.99
      REST OF WORLD: £4.99

Why Buy?

The shirt is black - because we're in mourning for OUR club. Why buy it??? It's a really simple one this, but some, still don't get it... OUR club is being systematically destroyed by owners that don't care for it or for US. There are numerous examples of their disregard for us and their assumption that we will continue to buy official merchandise whilst they profit by loading OUR club with THEIR debt is unacceptable. Just think about the numbers for a minute: Group debts of £473M, £85M - Interest repayments made by LFC since the Americans took control Annual losses of £55M Wasted money: £51M spent on plans for a new stadium - remember "a spade in the ground within 60 days" - still waiting? That all boils down to £110k in interest paid out - EACH AND EVERY DAY - thanks to the crippling debts that the club has been saddled with. These things matter because they effect every past of the club from the price of tickets and merchandise to the type of players we can attract. So, if there are reds out there that don't know these facts, then we need to educate them. Wear the shirt - spread the word.
      jonty
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,640 posts | 36 
      • Y.N.W.A
      Re: Kitster's Jersey To Go On Sale
      Reply #208: Jul 06, 2010 04:49:44 pm
      Excellent, when will it be actually out?
      And is there an image of the actual shirt?
      :)
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,673 posts | 6966 
      Reply #209: Jul 06, 2010 06:41:22 pm
      I heard it was August time.

And I haven't seen an actual shirt image, I assume they are waiting to get them delivered.
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #210: Jul 06, 2010 07:03:58 pm
      It's a boss looking shirt, got to give Kitster credit for that, especially the Standards Corrupted idea.

They'll all look boss outside Anfield of a match day. ;)
      Dave70
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,536 posts | 76 
      Reply #211: Jul 07, 2010 02:24:18 am
      Just gone to order one but it appears they've all gone already  :f_doh:  :'(

Due to unprecedented demand we regret we are unable to process further orders at this time.

We will shortly be adding a facility for you to enter your email address so you are notified when we start taking more orders should there be enough demand. This website will be updated regularly so check back often

It's promising that the shirts have been so popular but, I would have thought that there would obviously be a demand if they sold out so quick.  ???
      Saint
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 29 posts |
      Reply #212: Jul 07, 2010 12:44:34 pm
      The site is back up and running so get on there asap if you want one of these shirts.

Below is from RAWK's Johnny J who along with others made this shirt a reality.

"Following some pretty decent conversations with a fair few people the web-site will be back up and runnin gfor the SECOND BATCH of these shirts within the next hour or two.
      The plan here is slightly different - we need to book another production slot for either 1,000 or 1,500 shirts to be made.
      To keep it moving and to keep the risk managed I've put an indicative order of 1,000 in so that we can keep this going and get as many of these black shirts on peoples backs as soon as possible.

If we get these sold out within a couple of weeks, then they should be with people by the end of August.
      If the 1,000 shirts take a while longer to sell out, then the delivery date will get pushed back accordingly.
      So, if you want one and want it here quickly, then youve got two jobs:

1. Get your pre-order in as soon as poss once the websites taking the orders again
      2. Spread the word

To clarify - anyone who got their order in on the first batch of 1,500 will be getting their shirt as originally planned and communicated throughout at some point in early August.

If we can get the second batch of 1,000 sold out quickly, then they will be with people by the end of August. If they don't sell out or sell out slowly, then the production space will get pushed back and the delivery date will slip too.
      From all the pm feedback I've had theres quite a few miserable bas**rds out there who are moaning because they didn't get in in time - not my fault fellas!!! Suggest you crack on this time eh?"

Harry_Beadles
      • Forum Geoff Strong

• 209 posts |
      • He who laughs last didn't get it.
      Reply #213: Jul 08, 2010 12:02:33 am
      Already ordered mine didn't want money upfront which is a pain in the ass as I have to keep that back
      now.
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #214: Jul 08, 2010 12:10:44 am
      Looking popular! These are going to get noticed.
      LFCexiled
      Reply #215: Jul 08, 2010 08:39:34 pm
      I was in on the first batch, looking forward to getting the shirt and spotting my fellow boycotters on the streets.

Any chance that if someone gets an email requesting payment they can bang it in here so we all know to stump up our payment so nobody's messed around and all can go as smooth as possible.
      jake15919
      • Forum Graeme Souness

• 359 posts | 14 
      • Something, something, something, the dark side.
      Reply #216: Jul 09, 2010 04:49:43 pm
      Good idea LFCexiled. I ordered mine out of the first batch as well and I'm dreading missing the email and loosing my shirt (so to speak).
      cozza_man_yeah
      • Forum Paul Ince

• 82 posts |
      • Ní bheidh tú ag siúl in aonar.
      Reply #217: Jul 14, 2010 08:05:03 am
      What's the story with these jerseys? How do I order one? They are a brilliant idea  :)
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Reply #218: Jul 14, 2010 09:17:14 am
      What's the story with these jerseys? How do I order one? They are a brilliant idea  :)

http://lsu.viga.co.uk/
      gareth g
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 15,469 posts | 366 
      Reply #219: Jul 16, 2010 02:57:18 am
      I know it's not a penny more, but could you imagine the Kop full of these shirts? It would be awesome, and what a responce we would get!
      Semple
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      • Ireland's Finest Scouser. Henderson supporter.
      Reply #220: Jul 16, 2010 02:25:16 pm
      I know it's not a penny more, but could you imagine the Kop full of these shirts? It would be awesome, and what a responce we would get!

I don't fancy the whole black aspect of the shirt. The other way you have to look at it is that with the campiagn going on were the fans are abandoning the matches, you won't see too many of the shirts on the kop as those who do attend may not fully understand our situation and therefore, couldn't really class themselves as true fans.
      Scottish Scouser
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 703 posts | 34 
      Reply #221: Jul 16, 2010 02:28:29 pm
      Can anyone help? The e-mail field to pre-order for the 3rd batch wont accomodate my e-mail :( If someone could give me a message as to how to get round this problem and get my name down it would be greatly appreciated!
      cozza_man_yeah
      • Forum Paul Ince

• 82 posts |
      Reply #222: Jul 16, 2010 09:11:27 pm
      Ard Mhacha Red
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,794 posts | 31 
      Reply #223: Jul 16, 2010 11:06:02 pm
      I don't fancy the whole black aspect of the shirt. The other way you have to look at it is that with the campiagn going on were the fans are abandoning the matches, you won't see too many of the shirts on the kop as those who do attend may not fully understand our situation and therefore, couldn't really class themselves as true fans.

Season ticket holders? I think it has already been established that it would be unrealistic to expect a season ticket holder not to attend games that they have already forked out for, unless it was a single pre-arranged game where a universal boycott was called for.

I know there are differing views on this, but personally i think its a great idea and i have my order put in.
      cozza_man_yeah
      • Forum Paul Ince

• 82 posts |
      Reply #224: Jul 18, 2010 10:09:17 pm
      Ordered mine for batch 3. Happy out. :D
      liverpool9292
      • Forum John Toshack

• 256 posts |
      Reply #225: Jul 18, 2010 10:35:34 pm
      I have just pre-ordered for the 4th batch, does anybody know when i can order properly and when i would get it?
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,256 posts | 2856 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #226: Jul 18, 2010 11:27:56 pm
      Batch 2 I think for me. August sometime is delivery. I just hope it is as good as they claim. Knowing my luck, the day it arrives we will be sold.
      cozza_man_yeah
      • Forum Paul Ince

• 82 posts |
      Reply #227: Jul 19, 2010 04:38:10 am
      Batch 2 I think for me. August sometime is delivery. I just hope it is as good as they claim. Knowing my luck, the day it arrives we will be sold.
      That's the plan anyways. ;)
      Eem
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,018 posts | 89 
      Reply #228: Jul 28, 2010 03:20:22 pm
      Is this like a functional football shirt rather than just a T-shirt?
      NavyNick
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 851 posts | 38 
      Reply #229: Jul 28, 2010 03:24:27 pm
      I get mine in August, but even if we have been sold i will still wear it with pride as I know that I contributed to getting those idiots out the club

Quick Reply