Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

Mascherano's lack of respect

Read 6278 times
      iwantfernandosbabies
      • Forum Jason McAteer

• 147 posts |
      Re: Mascherano's lack of respect
      Reply #46: Aug 24, 2010 11:54:38 pm
      Yaya Toure: 28 million.

Mascherano: 12 million.

WHAT??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

For 12 mill they can have nabil el zhar, a nintendo wii and a piece of my poo.

Cocky catalan cu*ts.
      craglad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,009 posts | 25 
      Reply #47: Aug 25, 2010 12:18:02 am
      I would have the c**t cleaning the bogs with his toothbrush.
      aussieredave
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 961 posts |
      Reply #48: Aug 25, 2010 12:25:54 am
      I will allways admire and respect his playing ability but im extremely angry that he let this club down.

The club that paid top dollar for him when he was on the bench at The Hammers !  Where is the loyalty?
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #49: Aug 25, 2010 12:31:50 am
      I know what I'd do wirh Masch I'd send him out on loan to Darlington for two years, but then again I'm a c**t.
      TotheMax
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 404 posts | 22 
      Reply #50: Aug 25, 2010 12:50:23 am
      I dont get this. Roy insists he chose not to pick him cause he thought his mindset wasnt right. Not that Masch refused to play. Is there any evidence that Masch refused to play? Just asking...
      solodee
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,036 posts | 147 
      • Liverpool FC All The Way
      Reply #51: Aug 25, 2010 01:37:31 am
      We all know the management will bend forward, touch their toes and give two coughs in this situation. They're already asking for £18 million cash. Only a matter of time before you hear Masch left for £15 million.

Liverpool misift Javier Mascherano will cost you £18m cash, Barcelona told

RedLFCBlood
      Reply #52: Aug 25, 2010 01:46:50 am
      Masch weakened our position, to be honest I'd weaken his, good luck at Darlo on loan you Argie b***ard.
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #53: Aug 25, 2010 03:02:05 am
      I dont get this. Roy insists he chose not to pick him cause he thought his mindset wasnt right. Not that Masch refused to play. Is there any evidence that Masch refused to play? Just asking...

It amounts to the same thing IMO, he should be in the right frame of min dto play, we F***ing pay him to play!
      redsonfire

• 5,660 posts | 111 
      • 96 Candles Burn Bright
      Reply #54: Aug 25, 2010 03:23:07 am
      To be honest how can you confirm that Masch has refused to play when Roy only said he was 'not in the right frame of mind to play'? Perhaps Roy dropped him because his head was turned and managers make these decisions.

I don't think its fair to criticise Masch when it could be Roy's decision to drop him instead.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,909 posts | 6833 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #55: Aug 25, 2010 04:54:56 am
      Come out and say something Masch. I want to hear what you have to say for yourself. Until then.....

Kiss the badge...kiss my arse instead.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #56: Aug 25, 2010 07:32:02 am
      Suck a cactus, you fuckwit.
      TheKopite*****
      • Forum Ian St John

• 433 posts |
      Reply #57: Aug 25, 2010 07:48:39 am
      No F***ing respect this bloke! Where would you be if it weren't for LFC? Now he's turned into a spoilt child! Man up Masch!!!!
      TheKopite*****
      • Forum Ian St John

• 433 posts |
      Reply #58: Aug 25, 2010 07:51:39 am
      To be honest how can you confirm that Masch has refused to play when Roy only said he was 'not in the right frame of mind to play'? Perhaps Roy dropped him because his head was turned and managers make these decisions.

I don't think its fair to criticise Masch when it could be Roy's decision to drop him instead.

Fair point mate, but if I'm honest, I don't think Roy would drop him and put Lucas in instead if it wasn't something major- like Masch wanting out of LFC.
      JerilKuruvila
      • Forum Matt Busby

• 134 posts |
      Reply #59: Aug 25, 2010 08:39:57 am
      Now everybody here is telling Masch is not a good person.
      I don't  believe that, as per my understanding at the time of arsenal game itself there was some problem.
      He played at that time, now this time we cant blame him alone, his agent may be forcing him not to play for LFC in upcoming matches, which may have an immediate impact on the transfer.

He is a good player, plays with his heart, where ever he plays. We have to show respect to him.
      But i guarantee you that we are not going to miss him as Xabi. And Masch was never going to be a liverpool legend.
      So stop blaming him, we have our club in which we trust, we will be back guys., We will be back
      Zeus
      • Forum David Johnson

• 244 posts |
      Reply #60: Aug 25, 2010 10:57:32 am
      This would be great deal. Even 10M + Pedro is good deal ;)

Mascherano is going so the question becomes what can we get for him? In an ideal world, we should stay firm and say the player can only go if Barca cough up £25M at least.  But I fear we are going to let him go for less so take Barca up on their player exchange (but not Hleb who is not what we need and is closer to 30) but ask for one of barca's MANY forwards:
      - rumour mill says Ibra might be off to Italy - straight swap for him
      - Pedro ideal as can play on the wings or as a striker and Torres knows his playing style well from the Spain set-up so might fit in easily
      - even Bojan.

If we let Masch leave for only £18M (price quoted today in the gutter press), that leaves us with nothing in terms of spending power:
      - Carlton Cole - West Ham quoted £15-20M
      - Crouch - didnt Harry put a £15M tag on him?
      - Ola Toivenen - PSV wanted closer to £15M and their preference is to keep the player
      - and we're miles off from English options like Agbonlahor or Bent, let alone a quality (dare I say worldclass) striker from overseas (to think we had dreams of signing the likes of Villa and Aguero a few years back)

I'm not a big fan of player swaps (one team always comes away with the poorer deal) but we have only a few days left before the transfer window closes and we need to ensure we can some level of quality player in.
      RyanBabs

• 5,145 posts | 39 
      • London town is burning down
      Reply #61: Aug 25, 2010 10:58:44 am
      Complete tosser to be honest, use to idolise him and now he is nothing to me
      Zeus
      • Forum David Johnson

• 244 posts |
      Reply #62: Aug 25, 2010 11:05:15 am
      Complete tosser to be honest, use to idolise him and now he is nothing to me

I'm so gutted about Masch's behaviour.  Even after the Arsenal game, I supported him and felt he could go - for the right price - with our fans blessing.  He messed up the gameplan, created a circus and contributed to a heavy loss.  BUT somebody please officially complain about Barcelona - funny thing is they don't even have the money!
      RyanBabs

• 5,145 posts | 39 
      • London town is burning down
      Reply #63: Aug 25, 2010 11:06:06 am
      I'm so gutted about Masch's behaviour.  Even after the Arsenal game, I supported him and felt he could go - for the right price - with our fans blessing.  He messed up the gameplan, created a circus and contributed to a heavy loss.  BUT somebody please officially complain about Barcelona - funny thing is they don't even have the money!

Look how he set up that goal for Ngog, he was going crazy when we scored. Its there but he just needs a divorce
      Zeus
      • Forum David Johnson

• 244 posts |
      Reply #64: Aug 25, 2010 11:14:05 am
      Yeh, RyanBabs.  The difference in attitude from the Arsenal game to Monday is CRAZY.  This from a player who KNEW his manager had gone on record to the whole bloody world saying Masch could go for the right price.  He knew the score and what, his "head get's turned" by a £12M offer?  The arrogance of the player too - completely unprofessional, mercenary and if I was Pep Guardiola, I'd hope and pray the missus likes Barcelona or he could have a disruptive player on his hands. 

So so upset, still, by this.  Always placed Barcelona higher than Real Madrid in my mind - but right now, all I want is for Roy and Wenger to get together and send a nice big fax to FIFA demanding action.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,683 posts | 3904 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #65: Aug 25, 2010 11:36:47 am
      Barcelona are now just another Real Madrid. No longer are they more than a club. They are just another Spanish club. Tapping up whoever they want and getting away with it.

When he leaves will Barcelona be so 'generous' to donate money to one of the clubs charities, like we did when we signed Keane from Spurs
      samylfc
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 392 posts |
      Reply #66: Aug 25, 2010 12:42:54 pm
      All we can take for granted is what Roy told us "that's the player wasn't in the right frame of mind" Masch is surely under lot's of pressure from his wife and family on a daily basis..and let's be honest for just one second here..It's must be hell at home!! and people reacted very differently under stress from close relatives.

I'm not excusing or defending anything here, but try to see it from a different angle, yes players get paid s*it loads, but when the missus and close relative are in your face 24h/7, that would drive anybody crazy!! and do crazy things..

My feeling is Masch is still a boy who gets massively influenced by his wife and closes relatives or like you are saying in English "under the thumb", he is no man yet! therefore he is acting like a kid and do what he is told to do by his wife, family.

Respect for his employer, fans is something he doesn't even comprehend because "mamma" is calling the shot, look at his body language when talking to the press...He's just a kid.

I say treat him like one.
      TotheMax
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 404 posts | 22 
      Reply #67: Aug 25, 2010 03:42:06 pm
      Maybe Masch was telling Roy that he refused to put on that red shirt and refused to go on that pitch.

Maybe Masch was screaming to Roy: "Im fine! I want to play! Please let me play" and Roy said "no".

For all I know it could be either since I havent seen evidence of either, and it doesnt seem like anybody are posting evidence in this thread. All I know is that Roy said that Masch's mind wasnt right. He didnt say who made that call.

For me he is not guilty until proven guilty.
      redtiler
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,133 posts | 127 
      Reply #68: Aug 25, 2010 06:16:56 pm
      Maybe Masch was telling Roy that he refused to put on that red shirt and refused to go on that pitch.

Maybe Masch was screaming to Roy: "Im fine! I want to play! Please let me play" and Roy said "no".

For all I know it could be either since I havent seen evidence of either, and it doesnt seem like anybody are posting evidence in this thread. All I know is that Roy said that Masch's mind wasnt right. He didnt say who made that call.

For me he is not guilty until proven guilty.
      Got to agree with this. Barcas derisery offer was just meant to unsettle him/Woy, and it worked.
      Real Madrid shaft us in the tranfer market on a regular basis, and Barca think they can too now, but thats another
      subject.

Quick Reply