Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 30th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P8 W3 D3 L2

The last couple of months

Read 13836 times
      gazza31
      • Banned
      • Started Topic

• 2,751 posts | 35 
      The last couple of months
      Aug 31, 2010 07:03:14 pm
      ok with all the doom and gloom on here think we need to see what is going on.

1. As I have previously said all the Haung crap was just that. Bad call from the times and they wouldnt back down like a dog with a bone what's worse "bamba and DVC" feeding so much false crap over the forums some people got blinded. Can't really blame them but hey what's done is done.

2. We are going to get sold we have bids on the table and for that very reason is why this transfer window has been so quiet, let's face it you wouldn't spend massive money on a car before you decided to sell it would you.

3. Credit to Hodgson we strengthened at LB got rid of some deadwood signed good young lad called Suszo. And a cracking midfielder to tide us over not to mention keeping Torres and Gerrard and don't forget Cole.

Going to be tough until we officially sold but let's get behind the side give them all our support fleck will even cheer the lazy arse that is Babel for the time being.

YNWA
      « Last Edit: Aug 31, 2010 07:28:23 pm by testuser »
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Re: last couple of months
      Reply #1: Aug 31, 2010 07:05:38 pm
      Your not Christian Purslow are you Gazza.
      gazza31
      • Banned
      • Started Topic

• 2,751 posts | 35 
      Reply #2: Aug 31, 2010 07:09:28 pm
      Just trying to be positive
      vitez
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,701 posts | 156 
      Reply #3: Aug 31, 2010 07:12:05 pm
      ok with all the doom and gloom on here think we need to see what is going on.

1. As I have previously said all the Haung crap was just that. Bad call from the times and they wouldnt back down like a dog with a bone what's worse "bamba and DVC" feeding so much false crap over the forums some people got blinded. Can't really blame them but hey what's done is done.

2. We are going to get sold we have bids on the table and for that very reason is why this transfer window has been so quiet, let's face it you wouldn't spend massive money on a car before you decided to sell it would you.

3. Credit to Hodgson we strengthened at LB got rid of some deadwood signed good young lad called Suszo. And a cracking midfielder to tide us over not to mention keeping Torres and Gerrard and don't forget Cole.

Going to be tough until we officially sold but let's get behind the side give them all our support fleck will even cheer the lazy arse that is Babel for the time being.

YNWA

1. Do you have any proof that Huang didn't walk away because of Broughton's alleged delaying tactics?  I'm not saying I have proof either way, but it seems equally very feasible.
      2. The cost cutting which has taken place in this transfer window would lean more towards the fact that we aren't going to get sold, but like us with the Huang deal - keep chasing that dream son.
      3. Hodgson signed a left back, it remains to be seen whether we strengthened or not.  Some dead wood was moved on, some great talent was also moved on.  Suso was actually signed last December transfer window - the official site just gave Hodgson the credit.  Research my friend - it's a beautiful thing.

edit: Even talkaloadofbull.com is more informed than you  :lmao:

Liverpool Beat Real Madrid & Barcelona To Signature Of Suso - Report

The young Spaniard will join up with his fellow countrymen at Anfield rather than join the superstars at the Bernabeu...
      Jun 21, 2009 6:49:05 PM

Liverpool have stolen a march on Spanish giants Real Madrid and Barcelona and secured the services of highly-rated Cadiz teenager Jesus Fernandez Saez, nicknamed Suso, according to Setanta Sports.

The broadcaster is reporting that Rafa Benitez's outfit have beaten the two La Liga sides to the 16-year-old's signature, with the midfielder signing a five year deal at the club.

Benitez has reportedly been monitoring the midfielder's progress for the last few months, and, with both Barca and Real apparently hovering with intent, he will be pleased to have snapped up another of his compatriots to further boost the strong Hispanic contingent on Merseyside.

Liverpool will pay a compensation fee to Cadiz, although no figure has been specified as yet. But it is anticipated that the Reds will pay much more than the amount officially required to take over the player's academy contract.

The signing should be confirmed by the club in the next few days.

http://www.talkaloadofbull.com/en/news/9/england/2009/06/21/1338710/liverpool-beat-real-madrid-barcelona-to-signature-of-suso

Dated: Jun 21, 2009 6:49:05 PM - OVER a year ago.

« Last Edit: Aug 31, 2010 07:18:35 pm by vitez »
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #4: Aug 31, 2010 07:14:46 pm
      The evidence is overwhelming now with the cost cutting the wage savings and the transfer profit the owners are angling for a new refinancing packet anyone that can't see that is blind especially when they have already approached 7 or 8 banks already.

Please Please RBS grow a pair of balls.
      gazza31
      • Banned
      • Started Topic

• 2,751 posts | 35 
      Reply #5: Aug 31, 2010 07:19:05 pm
      Apart from Masch I am happy with what we have let go, personally would have liked to of got rid of even more if I am honest. No surprise that the players that have gone are not LFC quality. Call me old fashioned but I agree with St John Masch is a little dog he is no Souness who also created scored as well as destroyed. Would prefer Alonso and Gerrard in the middle rather than Masch something that Miereles could bring.

Hey onwards and upwards wasn't it Mourhino who said a smaller squad is a better squad, ffs people bemoaning every transfer that left Liverpool I am not.
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #6: Aug 31, 2010 07:24:29 pm
      You obviously believe then Gazza in the days of using just 14 players in a season. Do you still think the club will be sold by October the 6th you were convinced of it last week.
      gazza31
      • Banned
      • Started Topic

• 2,751 posts | 35 
      Reply #7: Aug 31, 2010 07:27:16 pm
      You obviously believe then Gazza in the days of using just 14 players in a season. Do you still think the club will be sold by October the 6th you were convinced of it last week.

Never said any dates just know that we will be sold. Also just a question what's difference in wages have we got rid of compared to the wages in the players we signed. Will be interesting reading that. Doubt there will be much in it.
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Re: The last couple of months
      Reply #8: Aug 31, 2010 07:32:16 pm
      Well considering we got rid of about 20 players I'd say the Yanks made money there as well also when you think of the wage Rafa was on compared to Hodgson they must be laughing.

You were pretty sure last week the club was going to be sold, your not so sure now are you Gazza.
      gazza31
      • Banned
      • Started Topic

• 2,751 posts | 35 
      Reply #9: Aug 31, 2010 07:34:41 pm
      Well considering we got rid of about 20 players I'd say the Yanks made money there as well also when you think of the wage Rafa was on compared to Hodgson they must be laughing.

You were pretty sure last week the club was going to be sold, your not so sure now are you Gazza.

I am very sure the club will be sold where did I say I'm not??? rafa also got paid 3 million that's 3 to much for me but that's a different debate. Again would hazard a guess not much if any wages saved.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #10: Aug 31, 2010 07:40:28 pm
      Apart from Masch I am happy with what we have let go, personally would have liked to of got rid of even more if I am honest. No surprise that the players that have gone are not LFC quality. Call me old fashioned but I agree with St John Masch is a little dog he is no Souness who also created scored as well as destroyed. Would prefer Alonso and Gerrard in the middle rather than Masch something that Miereles could bring.

Hey onwards and upwards wasn't it Mourhino who said a smaller squad is a better squad, ffs people bemoaning every transfer that left Liverpool I am not.

corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #11: Aug 31, 2010 07:41:11 pm
      Will when you bring Dossena Voronin San Jose in January where we also made about £6.5 million. The only person I have heard talk about wages is Christian Purslow are you sure you not him.

You must think Masch Aquilani Benyoun Riera, Nemeth, Insua, Plessis, Calvieri, EL Zhar, Dalle Valle played for nothing. I know I've left out other players that have gone as well.
      vitez
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,701 posts | 156 
      Reply #12: Aug 31, 2010 07:43:03 pm
      I am very sure the club will be sold where did I say I'm not??? rafa also got paid 3 million that's 3 to much for me but that's a different debate. Again would hazard a guess not much if any wages saved.

Try over £2m a year but the clincher is the fact that Hodgson can't veto any sales.
      gazza31
      • Banned
      • Started Topic

• 2,751 posts | 35 
      Reply #13: Aug 31, 2010 07:43:51 pm
      But Corbally you not listing what came and their wages plus the ones who we got rid of who shouldn't be an LFC player as long as they had hole in their arse.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #14: Aug 31, 2010 07:46:29 pm
      But Corbally you not listing what came ind their wages plus the ones who we got rid of who shouldn't be an LFC player as long as they had hole in their arse.

Maybe they shouldn't be an LFC player, but what about QUALITY replacements? Only real quality we got is Meireles and Cole, Jova as well - two of those just lucky enough to be on a free. What about the second quality striker we have been crying out for, for 2 years now?

How much are you paid to troll, just out of interest?
      gazza31
      • Banned
      • Started Topic

• 2,751 posts | 35 
      Reply #15: Aug 31, 2010 07:46:59 pm
      Try over £2m a year but the clincher is the fact that Hodgson can't veto any sales.

Can you list the wages will make interesting reading
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #16: Aug 31, 2010 07:47:09 pm
      Ya but mate they were still paid large wages doesn't matter what we thought of them as players.

Gazza fairly obvious that the club has also made money on the wages as well, never mind the F***ing money they made from sales.

Does it not annoy you that the club has made more money than it has spent in the last 4 windows, surely to be to god it annoys you.
      gazza31
      • Banned
      • Started Topic

• 2,751 posts | 35 
      Reply #17: Aug 31, 2010 07:48:49 pm
      Maybe they shouldn't be an LFC player, but what about QUALITY replacements? Only real quality we got is Meireles and Cole, Jova as well - two of those just lucky enough to be on a free. What about the second quality striker we have been crying out for, for 2 years now?

How much are you paid to troll, just out of interest?

Listen either debate list facts just stop with petty swipes it's pathetic, maybe will show you the sights when you actually get to Anfield........see pathetic isn't it let's stick to football.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,484 posts | 8673 
      Reply #18: Aug 31, 2010 07:49:06 pm
      Has all been that Cuban-heeled, southern F***ing rat, Football Manager wannabee's fault.

Have I missed anything out from above?
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #19: Aug 31, 2010 07:50:42 pm
      Is that Purlsow your talking about Huyton ;)
      gazza31
      • Banned
      • Started Topic

• 2,751 posts | 35 
      Reply #20: Aug 31, 2010 07:51:42 pm
      Ya but mate they were still paid large wages doesn't matter what we thought of them as players.

Gazza fairly obvious that the club has also made money on the wages as well, never mind the f**king money they made from sales.

I think that we may have increased the wAge bill like I said would be interesting to match the outgoings to incomings to actually see the result. Granted we made in player sales, but in the present situation we not going to sign big big players until we sold.
       Does it not annoy you that the club has made more money than it has spent in the last 4 windows, surely to be to god it annoys you.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,484 posts | 8673 
      Reply #21: Aug 31, 2010 07:53:26 pm
      Is that Purlsow your talking about Huyton ;)

Was cuban-heeled the giveaway?
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #22: Aug 31, 2010 07:53:38 pm
      Learn to quote properly would you?

Oh and ill be quite fine getting around Anfield myself thanks. But not until the twits you love have gone. And you didn't answer my question either.

Quick Reply