Trending Topics

Next match: Villa v LFC [Premier League] Mon 13th May @ 8:00 pm
      Villa Park

Today is the 7th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P19 W7 D7 L5

My new away shirt

Read 1545 times
      Semple
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • Started Topic

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      • Ireland's Finest Scouser. Henderson supporter.
      My new away shirt
      Jul 07, 2007 05:57:27 pm
      a bloody bought it on monday for £30 an den stuk it in the wash after wearing it- a put it on at the right way with other white clothes yet my washing machine decided that it didnt like my liverpool top and literally tore it to pieces. a brot it too the shop in a plastic bag and they gave me a new one an gave me torres no.9 on the back for free! GET IN MY SON!!
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,660 posts | 6955 
      Re: My new away shirt
      Reply #1: Jul 08, 2007 10:38:21 am
      Moral of the story (after I had translated it):

Don't wash your clothes.
      drawde
      • Forum David Johnson

• 234 posts | -1 
      • Adward
      Reply #2: Jul 08, 2007 10:41:13 am
      a bloody bought it on monday for £30 an den stuk it in the wash after wearing it- a put it on at the right way with other white clothes yet my washing machine decided that it didnt like my liverpool top and literally tore it to pieces. a brot it too the shop in a plastic bag and they gave me a new one an gave me torres no.9 on the back for free! GET IN MY SON!!

Spellcheck needed much?

I bloody brought it on Monday for £30 and then stuck it in the wash after wearing it- I put it on  the right way with other white clothes yet my washing machine decided that it didn't like my Liverpool top and literally tore it to pieces. I brought it to the shop in a plastic bag and they gave me a new one, and gave me Torres no.9 on the back for free! GET IN MY SON!!

Perfect.
      « Last Edit: Jul 08, 2007 10:44:37 am by drawde »
      Sarah
      • Forum Phil Thompson

• 484 posts | 16 
      Reply #3: Jul 08, 2007 11:38:52 am
      Im going to be picky now ;D because, drawde, he actually spelt bought right.
      hehe  ;D ;D
      drawde
      • Forum David Johnson

• 234 posts | -1 
      • Adward
      Reply #4: Jul 08, 2007 12:28:08 pm
      Heh, At least mine doesn't require a few minutes of your time to decipher :)
      davie t
      • Forum Roger Hunt

• 501 posts |
      Reply #5: Jul 09, 2007 08:27:05 pm
      I picked mine up today with Kuyt on it it looks great.
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #6: Jul 09, 2007 11:28:28 pm

Next time don't buy your washing machine from Manchester
      Adam_lfcfan
      • Forum John Aldridge

• 108 posts |
      • A team of Carras...apart from up front!!
      Reply #7: Jul 10, 2007 02:34:51 pm
      Going to get mine soon hopefully. Saw some bloke like the day after we signed Torres and he already had Torres no.9 on his shirt. He didnt waste any time!
      sell73out
      • Forum David Johnson

• 213 posts |
      Reply #8: Jul 10, 2007 05:22:05 pm
      Going to get mine soon hopefully. Saw some bloke like the day after we signed Torres and he already had Torres no.9 on his shirt. He didnt waste any time!

Got mine done the same last week - I'd been waiting untill we'd made a signing, as I fancied someone new on my shirt this season... It was agony waiting, knowing that I couldn't have my new away kit untill we signed someone.
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #9: Jul 10, 2007 05:35:36 pm
      Still paying that phone bill  >:( Going to get Torres on the back methinks when I am debt free!

And after a nice little pact with me mate on our way to the Semi-final last season I've got to get Kuyt on the back of me red one! He's got to get Agger (first and last scorers in case no-one cottoned on  ;))
      chrislfc22
      • Forum Graeme Souness

• 372 posts | -6 
      Reply #10: Jul 11, 2007 09:00:30 pm

I got my top last week sometime got the one and only Stevie Gerrard !!

Quick Reply