Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 29th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P8 W3 D3 L2

LFC Reds Poll

Q. Vote for your man of the match.

Pepe Reina
      (15.9%)
      Sotis Kyrgiakos
      (43%)
      Raul Meireles
      (10.3%)
      Steven Gerrard
      (23.4%)
      Joe Cole
      (7.5%)

Liverpool 1 - 2 Blackpool: In game and Post Match Nightmares

Read 80362 times
      carheex
      • Banned

• 587 posts | -9 
      Re: Liverpool 1 - 2 Blackpool: Post Match Nightmares
      Reply #920: Oct 03, 2010 06:07:10 pm
      He could not do worse.
      And we would not be giving him dogs, because he would not disrespect the fans or suggest that our expectations are too high.

Balls. So, providing Kenny didn't didn't say our expectations were too high, he wouldn't get abuse for dragging us into the relegation zone?? yeah right!!
      bigbaz
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 389 posts |
      • A Proud Irish Scouser
      Reply #921: Oct 03, 2010 06:07:46 pm
      :lmao: What the hell are you Smoking?

I dunno but whatever it is, I could do with it right now after watching that! Wtf is happening to our beloved club folks?
      little-Luis:)
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 7,844 posts | 179 
      Reply #922: Oct 03, 2010 06:08:34 pm
      sad sad times. These are probably the worst times in my lifetime of a Liverpool supporter. We are in dire need of a big shake up. Things can't really get much worse on the field.

It is Roy's fault, has to realise that players are taking his orders and playing to his tactics which can really not get any worse. Tactics such as defend defend defend, then hoof up to Torres and hope he scores or lays off to players such as Kuyt, Gerrard or Cole in the hope they do something. It worked for Zamora + Fulham but this is Liverpool Football Club FFS. pass + move not hoofball.

not impressed with any of Roy's signings or his games in charge
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #923: Oct 03, 2010 06:08:50 pm
      . As much as we all love him, he bottle it before and hasn't managed in god knows how long.

That's inaccurate, Kenny wanted to take some time out after dealing with every ones grief during Hilsbrough can you imagine how he felt carrying the grief of 96 families and the grief of a city and the grief of the footballing world on his own shoulders, Moores never gave him that time out and employed Souness.
      Zebedee
      • Forum Gary McAllister

• 93 posts |
      Reply #924: Oct 03, 2010 06:09:12 pm
      F**k off Roy,leave this club at once,well be relegated if we stick with u! just piss off mate,you are a disgrace to this great club history and achievement,definitely not your depth!
      gabriel94
      • Forum Youth Player

• 10 posts |
      Reply #925: Oct 03, 2010 06:10:55 pm
      no offense but liverpool fc does not exist anymore. this is now fulham or even still wolves
      red-machine
      • Forum Steve Staunton

• 151 posts |
      Reply #926: Oct 03, 2010 06:11:28 pm
      The thing I would like to know is WHY THE F**k in the last few games have we been getting beat or playing sh*te in the first half only to come out in the second half and either pull it back or nearly pull it back. We seem to be playing with a lot more urgency after the break, why can't Roy Bodgeman get us to do that from the start?
      Chico Banderas
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,072 posts | 150 
      Reply #927: Oct 03, 2010 06:12:06 pm
      *listening to talk sport*

If i could kick myself in the nuts i would...
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #928: Oct 03, 2010 06:13:43 pm
      The thing I would like to know is WHY THE F**k in the last few games have we been getting beat or playing sh*te in the first half only to come out in the second half and either pull it back or nearly pull it back. We seem to be playing with a lot more urgency after the break, why can't Roy Bodgeman get us to do that from the start?

Cause he plays players who don't make the system work from the start and plays players out of position where they can't excel as well as they could.
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,141 posts | 3383 
      Reply #929: Oct 03, 2010 06:21:56 pm
      I'm finding it difficult to even moan about it now. I'm still fuming. And I can feel meself ready to kick off over the slightest thing. Football may only be a game but it's a game that dictates the mood I'm in. And when I see my club deliver sh*t for this F***ing long, my mood is not good. It's not scrappy wins we're picking up, it's embarrassing defeats with passionless performances.

The players aren't F***ing good enough. They're sh*t. A waste of F***ing space and unfit to wear the shirt. Drop the F***ing lot (bar Pepe) and throw the kids in for fucks sake. If we're gonna lose, I'd rather lose with a bunch of kids who are willing to fight. Not fancy overpaid bas**rds who couldn't give two fucks about my club. It's not their club, it's mine. It's not them hurting, it's me. I'm embarrassed as F**k, not of my club but the people representing it.

This isn't because we got beat to Blackpool, it's because of the way we've played in every single League game this season. Seven games in, there should be at least some signs of improvement. There isn't. This season still has a long way to go, and the way we're playing it's gonna feel a whole lot F***ing longer.

Today, the players were a joke. Defensively we were a shambles, midfield offered nothing for large parts and up top there was no conviction. How certain players continue to get picked for this club is beyond me. I'm not gonna beat around the bush, Johnson, Skrtel, Poulsen, Kuyt, Jovanovich and Maxi are a F***ing hindrance to this club. And if they were sold tomorrow, it wouldn't be a day too soon. Gerrard and Carragher are meant to be the local lads who drag us through these difficult times, oh it's alright for them to talk in the press. How about lads, you get off your arse and do some talking on the pitch.

People might say I'm jumping to conclusions by saying we're in a relegation battle but the truth is we are. We don't have the fight in our players to get out of this mess. They just expect to turn up and win. No lads, it doesn't F***ing work like that. You have to fight for points and if you can't fight, then you end up the sh*t. That's exactly where we are. No fight whatsoever in this bunch of tw*ts.

Hodgson, I've succumb to the general consensus that he's out of his depth at this club. He's not alone though because so many of this squad are out of their depth as well. They're not good enough for Liverpool Club Football. Moreover, they're not good enough for a Liverpool Football Club struggling, let alone one that expects to challenge on domestic and European fronts.

This isn't a nightmare anymore, it's reality. Drastic changes need to be made in the boardroom, in the dugout and on the pitch. But until they are, I'm afraid this is going to be an every season occurrence.

I can't find excuses for the players or manager anymore. They're not good enough for my club. When I see the list of names of former players and managers compared to this modern day side, my skin crawls.

Next up is the Derby and all I can see is an Everton win because they do have the fight in them, they do play for each other and they'll be so F***ing determined to give us a helping hand in ensuring our demise continues. Unless by some miracle Hodgson can install some passion in this bunch of lackluster uncaring overpaid overhyped waste of space players, we're truly fu**ed.
      LFCexiled
      Reply #930: Oct 03, 2010 06:23:26 pm
      That's inaccurate, Kenny wanted to take some time out after dealing with every ones grief during Hilsbrough can you imagine how he felt carrying the grief of 96 families and the grief of a city and the grief of the footballing world on his own shoulders, Moores never gave him that time out and employed Souness.

:hug: Well said brother.

no offense but liverpool fc does not exist anymore. this is now fulham or even still wolves

How's about fuckoff. Whilst i understand the sentiment them exact words are not welcome to my eyes, given the current situation and the fact its a possibility.
      carragerrard
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,584 posts | 94 
      Reply #931: Oct 03, 2010 06:23:35 pm
      Liverpool boss Roy Hodgson admits his side's miserable start to the season is unacceptable after they slumped to an embarrassing 2-1 home defeat to Blackpool.

The Reds find themselves rooted in the bottom three after making their worst start to a season in over 50 years.

Charlie Adam's penalty and Luke Varney's strike on the stroke of half-time proved to be enough to give Premier League new boys Blackpool a famous win and pile the pressure on Hodgson.

"It is a very bad start to the season, a start we could never have envisaged," bemoaned Hodgson.

"It is a start we are really unhappy with and we have got to live with it that's the way it is.
      Strange season
      "It is a strange season the way it has gone so far.

"We are very, very unhappy that after four home games and three away we have six points and that is not acceptable.

"We have a lot of work to turn the situation around.

"I thought first half Blackpool played well, but we were not near anywhere where we should be," added Hodgson.

"Unfortunately we down to a second goal on the stroke of half-time, but in the second half you see a totally different team.

"All credit to Blackpool for holding onto their lead and for taking the lead 2-0."

was waiting for a something like,"I F*CKED IT ALL FROM THE  START WITH MY LINE UP"
      red trooper
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,854 posts | 69 
      • and don't be afraid of the dark
      Reply #932: Oct 03, 2010 06:23:41 pm
      I'm hurting right now ! i could F***ing cry at how my club is being destroyed ! someone for fucks sake change things !! we must not end up like Leeds United did , they were a big club and the unthinkable happened ,hope we get something sorted soon because this is sh*te !!
      red-machine
      • Forum Steve Staunton

• 151 posts |
      Reply #933: Oct 03, 2010 06:31:16 pm
      I know this is a bit off topic and one of you mods can delete this post if need be, but what exactly is the situation with the takeover at this moment in time? Do we go into administration if those two pricks don't pay up or sell up?

If so what happens then? Do the remaining board members stay on or are they gone too?
      gabriel94
      • Forum Youth Player

• 10 posts |
      Reply #934: Oct 03, 2010 06:34:25 pm
      liverpool do not exist anymore ok. there is no point working yourselves up. until liverpool recieve mad funds then there is no hope and unfortunately we will walk alone
      TKIDLLTK
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,362 posts | 158 
      Reply #935: Oct 03, 2010 06:35:33 pm
      I'm hurting right now ! I could f**king cry at how my club is being destroyed ! someone for fucks sake change things !! we must not end up like Leeds United did , they were a big club and the unthinkable happened ,hope we get something sorted soon because this is sh*te !!

At least the club would be so devalued as to make it affordable for Share-Liverpool.
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,693 posts | 7160 
      Reply #936: Oct 03, 2010 06:35:39 pm
      The players do look out of their depth but they are decent enough internationals that should be comfortable against Blackpool.
      I cant think of anyone that could galvanise us all together other than Kenny even in the short term it has to be better than Roy.
      Can we please have a bit of passion and pride. I really worry about the Derby game and if you live in this city then to go to Goodison and get hammered is a fate worse than death. they must be chomping at the bit waiting for us to turn up with a half arsed side not ready or up for the fight.
      Shankly would have non of this regardless of reputation if he didnt think you were comitted to the cause you'd be off finished no second chance. Its hard to summarise feelings that are so dark and dissapointing non of us thought the league was a possibility but if we could have kept in touch for a top four spot by January with new owners then we still had a chance.As it is its the bottom 4 we need to steer clear of.
      YNWABairn
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 835 posts |
      • Anti Modern Football
      Reply #937: Oct 03, 2010 06:35:45 pm
      I'm finding it difficult to even moan about it now. I'm still fuming. And I can feel meself ready to kick off over the slightest thing. Football may only be a game but it's a game that dictates the mood I'm in. And when I see my club deliver sh*t for this f**king long, my mood is not good. It's not scrappy wins we're picking up, it's embarrassing defeats with passionless performances.

The players aren't f**king good enough. They're sh*t. A waste of f**king space and unfit to wear the shirt. Drop the f**king lot (bar Pepe) and throw the kids in for fucks sake. If we're gonna lose, I'd rather lose with a bunch of kids who are willing to fight. Not fancy overpaid bas**rds who couldn't give two fucks about my club. It's not their club, it's mine. It's not them hurting, it's me. I'm embarrassed as f**k, not of my club but the people representing it.

This isn't because we got beat to Blackpool, it's because of the way we've played in every single League game this season. Seven games in, there should be at least some signs of improvement. There isn't. This season still has a long way to go, and the way we're playing it's gonna feel a whole lot f**king longer.

Today, the players were a joke. Defensively we were a shambles, midfield offered nothing for large parts and up top there was no conviction. How certain players continue to get picked for this club is beyond me. I'm not gonna beat around the bush, Johnson, Skrtel, Poulsen, Kuyt, Jovanovich and Maxi are a f**king hindrance to this club. And if they were sold tomorrow, it wouldn't be a day too soon. Gerrard and Carragher are meant to be the local lads who drag us through these difficult times, oh it's alright for them to talk in the press. How about lads, you get off your arse and do some talking on the pitch.

People might say I'm jumping to conclusions by saying we're in a relegation battle but the truth is we are. We don't have the fight in our players to get out of this mess. They just expect to turn up and win. No lads, it doesn't f**king work like that. You have to fight for points and if you can't fight, then you end up the sh*t. That's exactly where we are. No fight whatsoever in this bunch of tw*ts.

Hodgson, I've succumb to the general consensus that he's out of his depth at this club. He's not alone though because so many of this squad are out of their depth as well. They're not good enough for Liverpool Club Football. Moreover, they're not good enough for a Liverpool Football Club struggling, let alone one that expects to challenge on domestic and European fronts.

This isn't a nightmare anymore, it's reality. Drastic changes need to be made in the boardroom, in the dugout and on the pitch. But until they are, I'm afraid this is going to be an every season occurrence.

I can't find excuses for the players or manager anymore. They're not good enough for my club. When I see the list of names of former players and managers compared to this modern day side, my skin crawls.

Next up is the Derby and all I can see is an Everton win because they do have the fight in them, they do play for each other and they'll be so f**king determined to give us a helping hand in ensuring our demise continues. Unless by some miracle Hodgson can install some passion in this bunch of lackluster uncaring overpaid overhyped waste of space players, we're truly fu**ed.

3 words.

Spot f*cking on.
      LFC-LCFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,766 posts | 128 
      • Adopted Scouser
      Reply #938: Oct 03, 2010 06:37:16 pm
      liverpool do not exist anymore ok. there is no point working yourselves up. until liverpool recieve mad funds then there is no hope and unfortunately we will walk alone

WE are Liverpool FC.

F**k off with that gobs***e talk.
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #939: Oct 03, 2010 06:37:57 pm
      I still can't explain it.

Whether the owners are Sheikh or Yanks, whether the manager is Benitez or Hodgson, why can't the team play like they actually know each other?

I mean, our players are better in quality compared to all their opponents so far and yet we were outplayed in all areas.

I don't know if it's a coincidence or not but we seem to play much better when the team only has certain players.
      YNWABairn
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 835 posts |
      • Anti Modern Football
      Reply #940: Oct 03, 2010 06:45:55 pm
      my mind says like torres is leaving soon :-(

Along with the rest of the shower of sh*te we have playing for this club.
      KennyIsKing
      • Banned

• 4,628 posts | 129 
      Reply #941: Oct 03, 2010 06:46:10 pm
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,693 posts | 7160 
      Reply #942: Oct 03, 2010 06:48:10 pm
      The old Liverpool team when they had a bad result would all go out on the piss together sort out their differences and get it sorted. What chance of that happening they probably cant even speak the same language.

Quick Reply