Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 23rd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P9 W4 D1 L4

Pulis - Out of Order

Read 1251 times
      TKIDLLTK
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • Started Topic

• 8,362 posts | 158 
      Pulis - Out of Order
      Oct 15, 2010 09:46:44 pm
      Mods feel free to change what might be a Stella induced thread title/post...

Pulis was picking on Danny Murphy's accurate comments about a few teams going out to bully other teams off the park (Wolves, Stoke, Blackburn) and resulting in bad challenges (ie. Barton being repeatedly kicked and fouled by Wolves) when he chooses to point out two challenges... one by De Jong on Ben Arfa... fine it was a bad challenge, the follow through broke the players leg... then he moves on to JOE COLE??? His challenge on the opening day, that resulted in a red, was highlighted as some kind of proof that Murphy was picking on him and that he doesn't set out to stop teams playing?  Piss off.  Your players are thugs, you are a bell-end.  The player Cole challenged played the whole of the second half (until sent off...), he was not injured - unlike the numerous victims of Lee Catermole

F**k off Pulis. Stoke smells like egg farts and incest you leek chomping, daffodil sniffing b***ard.
      « Last Edit: Oct 15, 2010 09:53:16 pm by MsGerrard, Reason: No swearing in topic titles. »
      TKIDLLTK
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • Started Topic

• 8,362 posts | 158 
      Re: Pulis - Out of Order
      Reply #1: Oct 15, 2010 09:58:27 pm
      Thank you MsGerrard for moderating (pardon the pun) my title.

Pulis made me angry.  He wouldn't like me when I am angry   :f_steam: >:D

Where does he get off criticising Joe Cole? It was not a dangerous tackle, it wasn't great, but it was hardly comparable to De Jong or any of Catermole's assaults tackles.  It is hardly like Cole is renowned for being a thug! He was working hard, trying to get the ball back, trying to show passion and commitment to the fans.  It is irrelevant to any discussion of his team's tactics.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,451 posts | 8657 
      Reply #2: Oct 15, 2010 10:52:41 pm
      I think the point he was trying to make was that even the good players can make badly timed challenges, plus there was the club i truly admire line when making the comment.

I don't think his intention was to slag Cole and was a more honest assessment than Fat Sam's "Facts", sorry RANT!!
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #3: Oct 16, 2010 01:02:28 am
      I'm siding with TheBig_Sam on this one.

Danny Murphy has never seen Big Sam's tackle and he really doesn't want to. It's more ferocious and devastating than he could ever imagine.
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,285 posts | 935 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #4: Oct 16, 2010 09:47:01 pm
      Pulis, Sam these type of managers relie on this type of football, teams have to overcome this style of play, you need a Souness, Scholes style of player to combat there style, we lack a palyer of this ilke.

Quick Reply