Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 23rd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P9 W4 D1 L4

Hodgson hits out at 'ridiculous websites'

Read 13470 times
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,385 posts | 1542 
      Re: Hodgson hits out at 'ridiculous websites'
      Reply #92: Oct 23, 2010 10:24:06 pm
      Roy must certainly have sore lips. Generally cause by constantly blowing his own trumpet, and licking whiskey nose's arse ole. He must be desperately holding out for the 28 days, as was earlier posted, to get a bit of compo when he's off loaded.
      RedRoy
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,483 posts | 88 
      Reply #93: Oct 24, 2010 12:13:37 am
      After Hicks and Co. left my headache disappeared. Now that headache has returned in the form of Roy. I'm trying to keep off the forum until he's gone to be honest. I really can't see how Roy thinks he's gonna survive here, I've heard of little fish in a big pond before. This bloke is a f**king Amoeba in the Atlantic Ocean. The more threads I open up the more sh*t I start reading about him, I wish something upon him, I just pray it happens soon.
      About right mate,after the last 3 1/2 years,the last thing I wanted was another campaign,but f*ck me this man is providing one.If he insists on a 4-4-2 formation tomorrow,with Poulson and Lucas as holding midfielders,with Mierelles wide right,then the red balaclava goes back on.ISQWT.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,041 posts | 3966 
      Reply #94: Oct 24, 2010 12:13:12 pm
      The more you consider his abject failure and any constructive reason for his not resigning gives weight to the idea that Roy is playing this out for the spondoolies.
      If he had any love for the club or conscience he would hang his head in shame and do the honourable thing.
      I am not suggesting he is a dishonourable man the explanation is far simpler - he lacks a deep rooted love for the club therefore has not got the conscience that goes with that sentiment, but we all know that was the reason for his appointment in the first place.
      redkop63
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #95: Oct 24, 2010 12:33:11 pm
      Sounds like a man looking for the big pay day... In for the long haul, or , I don't planning on leaving quietly.

The "Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary" has got this to say about "Long Haul"; ... involving the transport of goods or passengers over long distances. I'd equate it with the passenger being Roy and the distance is between Liverpool and the English channel.
      LondonRed
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,000 posts | 46 
      Reply #96: Oct 24, 2010 07:13:19 pm
      Roy has waited 35 years for the big one.

For him the fans and the players are irrelevant. He has got the job of his life.

He is at a 'top four' club and this is the problem. He has waited 35 years for it, it's gone terribly wrong and he can't face up to it.

He is totally deluded.

tragic ......
      « Last Edit: Oct 24, 2010 08:24:16 pm by LondonRed »
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,669 posts | 7156 
      Reply #97: Oct 24, 2010 07:15:16 pm
      Roy had waited 35 years for the big one.

For him the fans and the players are irrelevant. He has got the job of his life.

He is at a 'top four' club and this is the problem. He has waited 35 years for it. It's gone terribly wrong and he can't face up to it....

Well its now not his choice we have new owners who can make that decision for him just hope they have the balls to do it.
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #98: Oct 25, 2010 12:44:21 am
      These ridiculous websites cost your predecessor his job by being ridiculous & the web-based fans did wonders in getting rid of the owners, so I'd walk on egg shells Mr Hodgson, this new-fangled technology is more dangerous than you may be aware of.
      redrox
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 578 posts | 13 
      Reply #99: Oct 26, 2010 03:48:48 pm
      These ridiculous websites cost your predecessor his job by being ridiculous & the web-based fans did wonders in getting rid of the owners, so I'd walk on egg shells Mr Hodgson, this new-fangled technology is more dangerous than you may be aware of.
      Good point
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,356 posts | 2877 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #100: Oct 26, 2010 04:19:13 pm
      What a clown of a thing to say.

Theres loads of sites like this who have great fans of the club posting there opinions. And its not just young kids the likes of Billy and oldred have seen it all from shanks (or earlier) are they ridiculous posters Roy.

Ignorant comment which he should apologise for. Because at the end of the daywhat is LFC without us?

Quick Reply