Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 1st of June and on this date LFC's match record is P6 W4 D2 L0

Please Help!

Read 3583 times
      Venom-C
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes
      • Started Topic

• 806 posts |
      Please Help!
      Jul 12, 2007 10:00:22 am
      Does anyone know where to download fifa 2007 updates for PC. Ive looked everywhere but cant find them.
      sell73out
      • Forum David Johnson

• 213 posts |
      Re: Please Help!
      Reply #1: Jul 12, 2007 04:43:22 pm
      This what you're looking for?
      It's on the main fifa 07 site - found it off the second page of news stories
      Venom-C
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes
      • Started Topic

• 806 posts |
      Reply #2: Jul 13, 2007 09:21:29 am
      Thanx

Does the PC with which you play Fifa have to be connected to the internet to update?
      sell73out
      • Forum David Johnson

• 213 posts |
      Reply #3: Jul 13, 2007 03:32:36 pm
      Thanx

Does the PC with which you play Fifa have to be connected to the internet to update?
      No idea mate... I'm not a fan of FIFA, much prefer Pre-Evo, and hence havent got the game
      el batez
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,795 posts | 189 
      • everyones friend.enemies none.
      Reply #4: Jan 23, 2010 10:29:57 am
      Can anyone give us the idiot's guide to posting a picture and video clip,as myself and a few others are just not that clever.I know it sounds stupid but believe me I have tried a couple of times ,had advice but just can't grasp how easy it is,so if any intellectuals outthere can help it would be most appreciated.

The voice for us numptee's el batez.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #5: Jan 23, 2010 10:47:13 am
      Can anyone give us the idiot's guide to posting a picture and video clip,as myself and a few others are just not that clever.I know it sounds stupid but believe me I have tried a couple of times ,had advice but just can't grasp how easy it is,so if any intellectuals outthere can help it would be most appreciated.

The voice for us numptee's el batez.

Eddie C explains here EddieC self explanatory really El-Batez
      el batez
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,795 posts | 189 
      • everyones friend.enemies none.
      Reply #6: Jan 23, 2010 10:53:55 am
      Cheers blood I'll av'a' bash later the wife's asking am I gonna' do these jobs or what :action-smiley-060: :boxing: :whip:.
      frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,362 posts | 627 
      Reply #7: Sep 27, 2010 06:30:36 pm
      We've Just tried accessing YouTube and an hysterically sounding laugh eminated from the laptop followed by a box containing the following text:
      Dangerous script send by YouTube, Windows system files damage if this scrypt run.

This now prevents us from accessing the site as we have no t.v.until saturday, PLEASE HELP BEFORE ONE OF US STRANGLES THE OTHER !
      vitez
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,701 posts | 156 
      Reply #8: Sep 28, 2010 07:37:08 am
      We've Just tried accessing YouTube and an hysterically sounding laugh eminated from the laptop followed by a box containing the following text:
      Dangerous script send by YouTube, Windows system files damage if this scrypt run.

This now prevents us from accessing the site as we have no t.v.until saturday, PLEASE HELP BEFORE ONE OF US STRANGLES THE OTHER !

Nerd explanation:  You've allowed a worm into your rootkits, which a lot of anti-virus programs won't be able to detect.
      Simple explanation: The exe file of this particular virus has been allowed special priveledges to files which the windows operating system classes as safe (probably similar to how you allowed your web browser to retain the information about this website so you stay logged in).

Try running a malware scan (http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam-download.php) and then download a program called TDSSKiller.exe (http://suppport.kaspersky.com/downloads/utils/tdsskiller.exe) and if that doesn't kill it, I'll talk you through the steps to remove it manually.

After you've downloaded and run both of these and if they come back all clear, restart your computer and run them both again (Malwarebytes first, TDSSKiller second).  If they give you the all clear again, more than likely a case of job done.

Few questions for you:

1) Did that work, if yes, ignore the rest of the questions and enjoy :)
      2) What is your general computer knowledge?
      3) Does your C drive, have an unfamiliar name or icon?
      4) What anti-virus program (if any) are you using?
      5) What OS/browser are you using?
      « Last Edit: Sep 28, 2010 08:03:48 am by vitez »
      frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,362 posts | 627 
      Reply #9: Sep 28, 2010 09:38:43 am
      Thanks for offering to help Vitez ! My wife has used a trial period virus removal/protection system calle AVG which has apparently worked !
      vitez
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,701 posts | 156 
      Reply #10: Sep 28, 2010 09:44:26 am
      Thanks for offering to help Vitez ! My wife has used a trial period virus removal/protection system calle AVG which has apparently worked !

AVG is pretty decent, there is also a free version available too (http://download.cnet.com/AVG-Anti-Virus-Free-Edition-2011/3000-2239_4-10320142.html?tag=contentMain;contentBody;1d).  Might be worth looking into to prevent this happening in the future, the protection isn't as good as the paid version but it should do the trick.  Glad you can enjoy youtube videos now instead of strangling each other.
      frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,362 posts | 627 
      Reply #11: Sep 28, 2010 10:22:02 am
      thanks for the link for the free version, will give it a go !
      Will try not to strangle her until we've completed our house move (I'm sh*t at organising things !).

Quick Reply