Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 3rd of June and on this date LFC's match record is P3 W3 D0 L0

Unbelievable.

Read 9961 times
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Re: Unbelievable.
      Reply #92: Nov 17, 2010 04:46:12 pm
      Im not interested in a ganging up session on me just because i felt it was wrong, we dont think on the same wavelength thats the end of it

"ganging up"?

I'm pretty agitated at that accusation buddy. F**k it, we'll leave it there.

bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #93: Nov 17, 2010 04:48:06 pm
      can we put this to bed now as its a mountain out of a molehill

Oh. Holy. F**k.

That is whole the point, you div. Sometimes the penny has a long way to drop.  :-\
      Plantman
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 597 posts |
      • Youll*Never*Walk*Alone
      Reply #94: Nov 17, 2010 04:49:46 pm
      I was referring to my point being countered by others, not the fact that what they did wasnt right
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,716 posts | 7164 
      Reply #95: Nov 17, 2010 04:50:04 pm
      Maybe there should be a warning sign around supporters necks "people of a sensitive nature should F**k off".
      Plantman
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 597 posts |
      • Youll*Never*Walk*Alone
      Reply #96: Nov 17, 2010 04:51:58 pm
      wtf, i have an opinion and you dont agree, you have to put in a cocky F***ing comment dont you.

my point stands and i believe im right in what i said.
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,716 posts | 7164 
      Reply #97: Nov 17, 2010 04:55:48 pm
      The point is get a life just because some hot headed young fans do something that is not gentlemanly and the context of which is not 100% clear all of a sudden they knife carrying louts. Not sure if its something I would do but then again I wasnt there so I am not sure after watching that display what I would have done.Angry young men do angry things especially when in a crowd.
      Plantman
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 597 posts |
      • Youll*Never*Walk*Alone
      Reply #98: Nov 17, 2010 04:58:12 pm
      I never said they were knife weilding, i said that it can be taken the wrong way and its not appropritate in my eyes.

I wouldnt do it, you said you wouldnt do it, i would hate for my son to see it, thats all.

so in effect it was wrong...thats the end of the debate isnt it.

and as far as telling me to get a life...dont go there
      Bpatel
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,902 posts | 158 
      Reply #99: Nov 17, 2010 05:01:40 pm
      Alright lads easy with the personal insults please.

Back on topic now, thanks. 
      Dannylfc

• 5,010 posts | 174 
      • Always in our shadow.
      Reply #100: Nov 17, 2010 05:02:05 pm
      "Get a life"?  :roll:

Handbags away gents!
      gazza31
      • Banned

• 2,751 posts | 35 
      Reply #101: Nov 17, 2010 05:25:11 pm
      The point is get a life just because some hot headed young fans do something that is not gentlemanly and the context of which is not 100% clear all of a sudden they knife carrying louts. Not sure if its something I would do but then again I wasnt there so I am not sure after watching that display what I would have done.Angry young men do angry things especially when in a crowd.

Difference in venting ones anger and breaking the law, sounds like these did the latter which is indefensible. As said in previous pages even if you pay your money there are limits you should stick between.

I am not going to tell the guy next to me to shut it if he says oh F**k at another Lucas back pass, however if he shouts the big N word at Babel when he does the same he will get spoken to and hopefully locked up even if he is a Liverpool fan of how many years.

Thing is as Liverpool fans we hold something other fans do not, we hold all that is Liverpool football club. We as fans should be self policing to stamp out these mindless acts. I guess why I get annoyed is that some people tend to look past all this and are naive enough to shrug it of as just a gesture.
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #102: Nov 17, 2010 05:33:10 pm
      F***ing hell just read back over the last two pages talk about over reacting.
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,716 posts | 7164 
      Reply #103: Nov 17, 2010 05:46:19 pm
      Yes I know apparently some of our away supporters do not got to church on sunday.
      solodee

• 6,036 posts | 147 
      • Liverpool FC All The Way
      Reply #104: Nov 17, 2010 06:13:44 pm
      How is that different from the intense trashing Hodgson and poulsen receive day-in day-out on every forum?
      TKIDLLTK

• 8,362 posts | 158 
      Reply #105: Nov 17, 2010 06:28:25 pm
      Super hero database:

#29: Plant Man

Super powers: Breathing life into herbaceous perennials, over-reacting, turning CO2 into oxygen
      Media profile: Frequent guest on Gardener's Question Time, was once interviewed by Alan Titchmarch.
      Lives saved: 0 human, several thousand flora.
      Aroma: Earthy
      Enemies: Greenfly, aphids, slugs
      Arch Nemesis: waltonl4

Super hero rating: 1/10
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #106: Nov 17, 2010 06:33:54 pm
      The "slit-throat" action does not only imply a death threat, it has all been used to indicate a 'potential' job loss - i.e., you're getting the axe.  That some are reacting so OTT and believing it is a 'death threat', amuses me no end.

Spot on. Amuses me too.

What's next? If we feel passionately about the manager getting the sack, do we have to get Lionel Blair and Una Stubbs in to play Give Us A Clue on the front row? F***ing hell.
      Plantman
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 597 posts |
      • Youll*Never*Walk*Alone
      Reply #107: Nov 17, 2010 06:58:24 pm
      Super hero database:

#29: Plant Man

Super powers: Breathing life into herbaceous perennials, over-reacting, turning CO2 into oxygen
      Media profile: Frequent guest on Gardener's Question Time, was once interviewed by Alan Titchmarch.
      Lives saved: 0 human, several thousand flora.
      Aroma: Earthy
      Enemies: Greenfly, aphids, slugs
      Arch Nemesis: waltonl4

Super hero rating: 1/10

Hmmm cheers for that, i take it its a dig at me (parden the pun) well done
      TKIDLLTK

• 8,362 posts | 158 
      Reply #108: Nov 17, 2010 07:01:43 pm
      Hmmm cheers for that, I take it its a dig at me (parden the pun) well done

'dig' haha

think of it more as an homage ;D
      Plantman
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 597 posts |
      • Youll*Never*Walk*Alone
      Reply #109: Nov 17, 2010 07:02:52 pm
      that gif is gonna have to stick now isnt it  :f_tongueincheek:
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #110: Nov 17, 2010 07:05:39 pm
      Spot on. Amuses me too.

What's next? If we feel passionately about the manager getting the sack, do we have to get Lionel Blair and Una Stubbs in to play Give Us A Clue on the front row? F***ing hell.

Or, or, all the blokes could just get their ball-bags out and the girls, their lady gardens. ...as in: "You're getting the sack, you ----" 

Taxi! ;D
      KennyIsKing
      • Banned

• 4,628 posts | 129 
      Reply #111: Nov 17, 2010 07:13:43 pm
      If I'd paid good money to watch the sh*te dished up against stoke, I would have been F***ing fuming as well - actually, I was fuming to the point where when I phoned my Da in Ireland, he had to calm me down, and that was just after watching a stream.

Maybe a few fans over reacted, but so did carragher - the c**t should remember who pays his F***ing wages, as should woy and the rest of the team.

The fans have every right to voice their displeaure at the utter sh*te being played - and yes, it's mostly down to the manager, so he should bear the brunt.

Not that he gives a F**k - the fans mean F**k all to him, and he'll just get his mates in the press to lable them as "a few loons" or something equally stupid.
      DC
      • Forum John Toshack

• 261 posts |
      Reply #112: Nov 18, 2010 12:18:17 am
      You sure as sh*t ain't a psychologist if you think that was the "objective".

Maybe not everyone is as dispassionate as yourself DC. Maybe the gamut of your emotions doesn't stretch to anger. Maybe that's why you can't understand. I'm no psychologist but maybe your lack of understanding, and the fact you find their actions "unbelievable" says more about you than I ever could.

Nice. Well done. Bit of artistic license with the quotation marks?

My point was merely that such bitter hostility is self-defeating.
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #113: Nov 18, 2010 10:38:21 am
      Nice. Well done. Bit of artistic license with the quotation marks?

As in: "ooo I'm gonna go abuse my team and manager that'll really spur them on and make them win"? Is that  the "artistic license" you refer to?  ;D

My point was merely that such bitter hostility is self-defeating.

In what way?

I would accept your point if the "bitter hostility" was designed to encourage but it wasn't. You have to understand that it was merely a manifestation of the anger and frustration felt. In that respect it wasn't "self-defeating"; quite the contrary, in fact.

I'm saying that rather than being "unbelievable"; it was understandable. You can't see that - fair enough.
      Plantman
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 597 posts |
      • Youll*Never*Walk*Alone
      Reply #114: Nov 18, 2010 10:42:46 am
      Id just let this topic drop or lock it

ive been told to get a life, F**k off and had the piss taken ect this isnt very productive amongst fans

Quick Reply