Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 29th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P5 W1 D3 L1

Sylvain Marveaux (Stade Rennais)

Read 59982 times
      TKIDLLTK
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,362 posts | 158 
      Re: Sylvain Marveaux (Stade Rennais)
      Reply #368: Jun 17, 2011 02:49:25 pm
      Nothing honest about it ... He has specifically stated where his info comes from (BBC Sports), and the only article on the BBC Sport site mentioning Marveaux' £60,000 per week wages is that snippet on their gossip page, directly referring to the sh*t-rag ...

And he may not have seen the link underneath showing where the info came from.
      Macedonian_Red
      • Banned

• 4,762 posts | 63 
      Reply #369: Jun 17, 2011 02:52:24 pm
      And he may not have seen the link underneath showing where the info came from.

Or alternatively, he has seen the link, but has tried to look smart ... I've already seen the trick several times, when I was moderating the transfer boards at TIA ... He should be ashamed of himself and never try to pull the same trick again ... Our opinion on the sh*t-rag is well established ...
      TKIDLLTK

• 8,362 posts | 158 
      Reply #370: Jun 17, 2011 02:57:54 pm
      trick...? How would he look smart by citing the rag? He looks like an arsehole, so it makes no sense to do it deliberately, ergo, it was probably a mistake.
      kenny
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,314 posts | 76 
      Reply #371: Jun 17, 2011 03:00:43 pm
      The man is offline and cant defend himself, its wrong of anyone to assume the worst of him.

Back on topic, this lad looks decent but as a squad player at best. He'll have to fight for his place like everyone else.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,041 posts | 3966 
      Reply #372: Jun 17, 2011 03:01:09 pm
      trick...? How would he look smart by citing the rag? He looks like an arsehole, so it makes no sense to do it deliberately, ergo, it was probably a mistake.
      Somebody is lacking in the common sense allocation dept.
      chap
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 672 posts | 35 
      Reply #373: Jun 17, 2011 03:01:09 pm
      M Red you are very anal dude relax what does it matter anyway?

People can post what they like its up to the reader to make up their mind if they want to believe it
      TKIDLLTK

• 8,362 posts | 158 
      Reply #374: Jun 17, 2011 03:01:59 pm
      M Red you are very anal dude relax what does it matter anyway?

People can post what they like its up to the reader to make up their mind if they want to believe it

It is not the quality of the information, but the ethics of the source
      TKIDLLTK

• 8,362 posts | 158 
      Reply #375: Jun 17, 2011 03:02:58 pm
      The man is offline and cant defend himself, its wrong of anyone to assume the worst of him.

Exactly, if someone does it once, it was was an accident, only if it happens frequently would you suspect anything
      chap
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 672 posts | 35 
      Reply #376: Jun 17, 2011 03:03:32 pm

Fair enough I understand but I wouldnt get worked up about it.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,041 posts | 3966 
      Reply #377: Jun 17, 2011 03:03:50 pm
      And the credibility therein.
      Macedonian_Red
      • Banned

• 4,762 posts | 63 
      Reply #378: Jun 17, 2011 03:05:59 pm
      People try to look smart by posting some new info that hasn't been posted before ... In this case, ''Billy1'' has tried to smuggle the ''info'' on the £60,000 per week wages by saying that he's read it on the official site and BBC Sports site, conveniently forgetting to mention that the story originates from the sh*t-rag ...

I read on the official site and B.B.C.sport that he is at Anfield for his medical and he is on a 5 year deal worth 60,000 grand a week.
      If you check the official site, and the BBC Sports site, the only article reporting the £60,000 per week wages for Marveaux is that snippet on the BBC gossip page, directly referring to the sh*t-rag ...
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,141 posts | 3383 
      Reply #379: Jun 17, 2011 03:09:15 pm
      Exactly, if someone does it once, it was was an accident, only if it happens frequently would you suspect anything

But everyone on here knows Billy and his devotion to the club. He's been following us since the 40s. He's forgotten more about this club than most will ever know, especially some pr**k from Macedonia (who just pretends to know everything when it's been proven he knows very little) trying to rubbish a very loyal Red's name. And doing the shitbag way of when Billy is offline.

And by the way Macedonia_Red, if you know where it's from then you're admitting to reading the rag as well. So stop being a F***ing idiot. You're the one who has posted the rag's article on here. So you're hardly no shining light yourself.
      TKIDLLTK

• 8,362 posts | 158 
      Reply #380: Jun 17, 2011 03:10:10 pm
      People try to look smart by posting some new info that hasn't been posted before ... In this case, ''Billy1'' has tried to smuggle the ''info'' on the £60,000 per week wages by saying that he's read it on the official site and BBC Sports site, conveniently forgetting to mention that the story originates from the sh*t-rag ...

But he doesn't look smart, anyone who posts info from the rag looks like a tw*t. Therefore it was an accident.

Let's leave it now, hey?
      paulrobbo

• 6,875 posts | 106 
      • We are the Mods!
      Reply #381: Jun 17, 2011 03:12:51 pm
      Or alternatively, he has seen the link, but has tried to look smart ... I've already seen the trick several times, when I was moderating the transfer boards at TIA ... He should be ashamed of himself and never try to pull the same trick again ... Our opinion on the sh*t-rag is well established ...

This isn't TIA. Calm down. I'm sure it was a mistake. I have made a similar mistake before. Why not PM the poster making sure he or she knows before taking their head off inside a thread.
      Macedonian_Red
      • Banned

• 4,762 posts | 63 
      Reply #382: Jun 17, 2011 03:14:53 pm
      But everyone on here knows Billy and his devotion to the club. He's been following us since the 40s. He's forgotten more about this club than most will ever know, especially some pr**k from Macedonia (who just pretends to know everything when it's been proven he knows very little) trying to rubbish a very loyal Red's name. And doing the shitbag way of when Billy is offline.

And by the way Macedonia_Red, if you know where it's from then you're admitting to reading the rag as well. So stop being a f**king idiot. You're the one who has posted the rag's article on here. So you're hardly no shining light yourself.
      I've already told you: Stay away from the mushrooms ... You are seeing things again ... The only thing I've posted on here is the screen capture of the BBC Sport gossip page ...

From the BBC gossip site, that he has mentioned in his post ...
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,041 posts | 3966 
      Reply #383: Jun 17, 2011 03:16:28 pm

And by the way Macedonia_Red, if you know where it's from then you're admitting to reading the rag as well. So stop being a F***ing idiot. You're the one who has posted the rag's article on here. So you're hardly no shining light yourself.
      Last post from me, we all know what Billy is saying the man is a sound red and to infer that he would intentionally act in this way is offensive in the extreme, the other fella is on a wind up or just F***ing stupid.
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,141 posts | 3383 
      Reply #384: Jun 17, 2011 03:17:08 pm
      I've already told you: Stay away from the mushrooms ... You are seeing things again ... The only thing I've posted on here is the screen capture of the BBC Sport gossip page ...

With their article on you soft c**t.

Quote from: Forum Rules
      6) DON'T POST ANYTHING FROM THE S*N NEWSPAPER - It's all bullshit, they have no direct connection to the club and are widely despised by all decent Liverpool supporters.
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,141 posts | 3383 
      Reply #385: Jun 17, 2011 03:18:06 pm
      Last post from me, we all know what Billy is saying the man is a sound red and to infer that he would intentionally act in this way is offensive in the extreme, the other fella is on a wind up or just F***ing stupid.

Just F***ing stupid mate. That's exactly what he is.
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,141 posts | 3383 
      Reply #386: Jun 17, 2011 03:19:50 pm
      And for what it's worth

Liverpool Set To Announce Marveaux Signing
      Liverpool are set to complete the signing of French winger Sylvain Marveaux from Rennes.

The 25-year-old free agent will sign a five-year deal with the Reds worth £60,000 a week.

Liverpool have been tracking Marveaux for some time and moved to sign the midfielder when it became clear he was not going to sign a new deal with the French side.

Marveaux came up through the youth ranks at Rennes after signing for them at the age of 15. He spent four years in the club’s academy before making his debut for the club’s reserve side in 2005. He scored seven times in 21 appearances for the club, which plays in the French lower leagues and was promoted to the senior side the following season.

He made his debut in a 2-1 defeat to Lille in 2006 but spent much of that season on the subs’ bench. He really only secured his first-team slot at the beginning of the 2009-10 season and has become a regular in the starting line-up.

Marveaux made 11 appearances for the France Under-21 side between 2006 and 2008 but has yet to make his senior international debut.

Liverpool are expected to press ahead with their pursuit of Aston Villa winger Stewart Downing and are also being linked with Barcelona’s Jeffren Suarez. The 23-year-old is currently in Denmark with Spain’s Under-21 side in the European Championship but the Daily Mirror reports that Liverpool are said to be interested in the midfielder.
      http://www.footballgossip.org.uk/index.php/2011/06/17/liverpool-transfer-news-and-rumours-friday-17-june/
      trebor12
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,035 posts | 69 
      Reply #387: Jun 17, 2011 03:23:14 pm
      I,m actually looking forward to seeing Marveaux just to see this blisstering pace hes supposed to have. I,m willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and reserve my inicial judgment on him untill at least half way through the season (if he makes it that far without injury). He may well surprise us all, but if we are going to reley on him for the LW position, i would seriously reconsider Downing if he is to play on the RW position and move onto Santi Carzola.
      IrishRed_IO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,486 posts | 350 
      • Formerly InertObject
      Reply #388: Jun 17, 2011 03:23:56 pm
      Mac Red you are not a mod on these boards though so stop acting all high and mighty. I'm pretty sure it was a genuine mistake.
      stephenmc9
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,822 posts | 39 
      • 'Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Live
      Reply #389: Jun 17, 2011 03:28:38 pm
      Whats your opinion on this lad Dunlop,do he think he is worth the gamble of 60k a week,I would say they tore him apart for his medical,i think he will be a decent squad player. ???
      Macedonian_Red
      • Banned

• 4,762 posts | 63 
      Reply #390: Jun 17, 2011 03:28:45 pm
      Yup, and article from www.footballgossip.org.uk would definitely settle this matter ...  :lmao:

OK, I will drop it now and take people's word on Billy1 ... Everyone makes mistakes ... Apart from ''dunlop liddell shankly'', of course ... He is the Chick Norris of these boards ...  ;)

Quick Reply